Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen window Reno

Vlad and his crew worked tirelessly and completed this massive job in one day! The quality of workmanship is impressive. The window looks beautiful and we will post a picture of the finished look shortly. I would easily recommend Everest windows to anyone. You can tell they take great pride in their work.

Thank you Shelley I can easy call this job my masterpiece will look forward to work with you

Vasyl in Toronto
Vasyl in Toronto

Bay to build

On time , professional job,fast and clean . Workers was friendly and good with job explanation . Will recommend and use the Everest team in future home improvement .Thanks a lot!

Thank you Vasyl. Enjoy your new window.

spoelstra in Hamilton
spoelstra in Hamilton

Front door replacement

The fellows that did the replacement were very efficient and pleasant. There was a minor problem but it was rectified almost immediately. Very pleased with the service I was given.

Thank you Henderika. Enjoy your new door.

Lillian
Lillian

Window replacement

Work was efficient, windows look great. Employees were friendly and fast. Great work, thank you

Thank you Lillian for the review. We're looking forward to help you out with your next project.

Ara
Ara
2 reviews , ON

Out Door

Good Job, fast, and as expected some difference in color between the door glass and transom glass but overall good

Thank you Ara hope to work with you on a future .

Joey
Joey
1 review Orangeville, ON

New entry doors (double doors)

First off let me say the salesperson (Alex) was very friendly and helpful when asking questions and addressing any concerns about the doors/installation/warranty etc. And so far has been very helpful with post installation issues (minor ones addressed in the next paragraph). Relative to the other sales people that came in he just seemed way more down to earth and less "salespersony" lol I'm sure you'll understand what I mean if you're going through retrieving quotes from multiple companies.

We had a slight draft at the bottom of where the 2 doors butt up against each other and this was taken care of in about 1 week from calling about it. So far, the fix is holding up and no more drafts are felt from the new doors :) I also noticed a 3/4 - 1 inch crack on the primary doors left edge and contacted Alex about it. I'm confident this will be taken care of without issue (I'll post an update if it isn't) since the draft issue was handled smoothly and resolved without issue. Peace of mind is important and I definitely have that with this company.

The installers were friendly and took their time to ensure a proper/plum fit. They did run into an issue when re-installing the preexisting retractable screen doors but took care of it once I addressed my concern before they left. They used an expanding foam insulation between the door jambs and existing walls. The builders doors only had fiberglass insulation which shocked me when they were removing the old door. This naturally provides far superior insulation which will, hopefully, help reduce gas usage/cost.

The price point was FAR better than any other quote's we received and they worked with us to come up with the best possible price for us. Essentially they offered us several payment options, each one had their pros/cons but ultimately the decision was ours and this made all the difference when trying to choose who to buy from.

The doors themselves (and the handles, also sold to us from Everest) are stunning. Beautiful finish on them (steel doors) and the door handles brought it all together perfectly. The windows on the doors do not get as cold as our previous builder quality doors.

Bottom line is I'd highly recommend them. I'd like to add some pictures here but I see no option for that as I'm posting this.

Thank you Joey it was a pleasure for us to work with you .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

windows change

All the windows of our house were changed, overall job is satisfactory, but the house is still colder as if the previous windows were not bad at all. Nicely done looks great. Neat and clean. No complaints. I love the offer for installments without interest.

Thank you Lubna for the review.

Roman
Roman
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bay Window replacement

We got our bay window replaced by Everest Windows. The installers were very professional, fast, without compromising the quality and did a great job. The sales representative showed up on installation as promised. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for new windows.

Thank you Roman. Enjoy your new window.

Mila
Mila
1 review Newmarket, ON

Front door replacement

Salesperson and installers were very professional and friendly. They came exactly when they had promised; kept my house clean by putting down drop cloths right from the front door to the bathroom; worked very quickly; did an excellent job installing the door; door looks fantastic, especially the inside trim and the outside colour. Very satisfied with the whole job.We will recommend Everest Windows and Doors based on our personal experience in working with this company on our recent renovation.

Thank you Mila for your business with us. It was our pleasure to satisfy you with a new front door!
We're looking forward to serve you in the your future projects.

dburnett
dburnett

windows and doors installation

work was done on time and efficiently. They removed all debris and cleaned up the work areas beautifully

Thank you, Donna. Was pleasure helping you.

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.