Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

Thomas Wilson in Toronto
Thomas Wilson in Toronto

Well done, Everest!

I had approx. 12 windows replaced at my house this past summer the installer came to remeasure recheck and check to make sure all everything was acuate. He mentioned a new color would look great with my brick color with is something I would not of picked. The windows look great and I am very happy with the whole experience.

Thank you Tomas was good to work with you

Evgeniy in Toronto
Evgeniy in Toronto
1 review , ON

Awesome!

The job was done well and look great, sealed properly making my home warm and cozy. The installers were polite and friendly. The work area was cleaned, garbage removed. Installation went to my satisfaction. I rate there service as excellent. I would recommend this company to anybody.

Thank you Evgeniy. It was our pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward for you new projects.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review , ON

windows

I needed a few of the windows in my home replaced and I heard through a friend that this company does a great job. I have to agree. This team came in and worked quickly and efficiently. Everything was done properly and I am happy with the end result. I have already recommended this company to many of my friends! Thanks again.

Thank you for your review was a pleasure to work with you

Trent in Toronto
Trent in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Patio Door Replacement

We had two patio doors replaced because the seals had gone in our old doors, which were 32 years old and were worn out. Everest Windows came and installed two brand new doors and I couldn’t be happier. These new doors are so beautiful compared to our old ones. Makes me wish I hadn’t waited so long to do it. The installers, Zurab and Leo, were great and did a wonderful job. Definitely recommend Everest Windows. Great price, great installation and great product. Thank you so much.

The Millers

Thank you for opportunity to work with you was a pleasure .

karig555
karig555

Patio door and bedroom windows

Professional work, on time time and very respectful . We did pur patio door first, we were so happy with thier work we got our windows done also. Looking to use Everest for my next home project our doors. Our new windows look amazing, our house is Winter ready!

Thank you will wait for your upcoming project

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Windows and doors

felt comfortable with the sales rep. , the product was good, the price, and the
lifetime warranty. I made the right decision and will defenetly recommend
Everest to my friends! The installation crew was very polite, left the house clean after.

Thanks will look forward to work with you

Front doors and bay to build

Great job! guys was on time , professional workmanship , i am happy with all job they done for my front door and bay window ,was like a option to get a stain new casing for my front door and bay ,sales guy deliver his promises ,will recommend Everest for upcoming projects !

dinapasha
dinapasha
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

House Windows,entry doors

I've been taking those renovations seriously when it comes to the front look of the house, i did a lot of research and estimates before I choose to work with Everest Windows and Doors. It was my pleasure to work with Leon and his team,very professional their prices reasonable I always think that you get what you pay for ,you probably can find cheaper prices but what about quality?!,those guys for me was a right fit. It was also important that i could relly on these people,they said date and it was that date.Leon was very patient from the beginning of the project till the day of installation ,I always trying to know every detail of work so I'm very satisfied with the work that they performed.

Thank you Pavel and Dina for having the business with you.
We are always around to serve you.

Leon

Lando in Markham
Lando in Markham

Windows

I called this company when I see their flyer and the owner Vlad came to our house and did the measurement in an hour. Gave me reasonable price so we decided to go with it and voila.... in 2 weeks time I got new windows and it's a lot nicer than before. Will use it again very soon.highly recommended!

Thank you Lando will wait to do your next house in Paris .

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.