Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

Paul
Paul

SATISFIED!

We are very pleased with the windows and the installation. They look great on the inside and outside.
Will not be scared to advice others on product if asked, and will highly recommend product to others.
My family thanks all involved in this product and hope you keep up the GOOD WORK

Thank you Happy holidays to you and your family.
Everest team

DannyMoore in Toronto
DannyMoore in Toronto

great job, guys

All our windows except the basement have been replaced by your company and we're delighted with the "new look." Work was completed in record time, same for clean-up. We are impressed, grateful and happy
thx!

Thank you for working with us we appreciate your business

Eddy Gordo
Eddy Gordo
1 review Hamilton, ON

Good experience

The quality of installation was fabulous, the work and price was worth every dollar.
Dealing with Everest Windows and Doors was a good experience.
Easy to communicate, professional and clean work.
Everyone I dealt with was very friendly, and everything was done fast.

Thank you Eddy was pleasure to work with you

Micha.Hamilton in Toronto
Micha.Hamilton in Toronto

Kitchen window

did a great job altering a flat 2' x 6' kitchen window to a 4' x 8' bump out bay including matching my counter height which ran through the bay.

Thomas Wilson in Toronto
Thomas Wilson in Toronto

Well done, Everest!

I had approx. 12 windows replaced at my house this past summer the installer came to remeasure recheck and check to make sure all everything was acuate. He mentioned a new color would look great with my brick color with is something I would not of picked. The windows look great and I am very happy with the whole experience.

Thank you Tomas was good to work with you

Evgeniy in Toronto
Evgeniy in Toronto
1 review , ON

Awesome!

The job was done well and look great, sealed properly making my home warm and cozy. The installers were polite and friendly. The work area was cleaned, garbage removed. Installation went to my satisfaction. I rate there service as excellent. I would recommend this company to anybody.

Thank you Evgeniy. It was our pleasure to serve you. We are looking forward for you new projects.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review , ON

windows

I needed a few of the windows in my home replaced and I heard through a friend that this company does a great job. I have to agree. This team came in and worked quickly and efficiently. Everything was done properly and I am happy with the end result. I have already recommended this company to many of my friends! Thanks again.

Thank you for your review was a pleasure to work with you

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.