Everest Windows and Doors

Vaughan ON

Reviews for Everest Windows and Doors

Connor in Toronto
Connor in Toronto

Very pleased with the end result

Everest Windows and Doors did a wonderful job on my vintage home from 1928. The installation team was careful as to not touch or both the special structure where my windows had to be replaced. I was also pleasantly surprised that they provide great quality products for highly competitive prices. I felt comfortable going with Everest, they always returned my calls and replied to my questions even if at times it took a couple days but that's understandable. Thank you for the team for your great work and service. Very please with the end result!

Thank you Connor for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Jackson in Toronto
Jackson in Toronto

Nice Team

Everest Windows replaced 12 windows for us. The installation took two days and was done very well. The products seem solid so far. I am very pleased with the experience so far.

Thank you Jackson for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!!!
Hoping to get you a beautiful Front entrance door in the future!

Margaret Richardson
Margaret Richardson

Very Happy

We were looking to replace 10 windows, Everest came back to us first which was the first indication of a responsive team, the price was actually the best as well so we felt confident moving forward with Leonid. The installation date had to be postponed twice which was a bit of a setback but one time was due to us. Overall great service and products, very happy!

Thank you Margaret for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!!!

Ernest Bergin
Ernest Bergin

Very friendly and helpful salesmen

Wonderful job done by this company. Prices were the best among the submissions that we received and the installers were attentive to my special requests. Very friendly and helpful salesmen.

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very Reliable, So pleased with Service and Product

Leon was so professional, followed through with timelines and had very competent installers. Totally streefree project for me. Very happy with my door and windows!

Thank you Lisa for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Mississauga.

Priyanka in Toronto
Priyanka in Toronto

Quick, Efficient and Beautifully finished

I am very impressed by the work done by Leon's team. They were here exactly on time, finished the work within one day and the end result is beautiful. The team found electrical wiring when cutting the drywall, and they were able to bring over a certified electrician to deal with it at short notice. I appreciate the agility and that the unexpected finding didn't impact the timeline. Before the work started, I had detailed discussions with Leon on exactly the kind of window I wanted, the sill type, the finishing and I encourage everyone to do so. The end result is even better than expected. I would recommend this team for all window work.

Thank you, Priyanka for choosing Windows and Doors Mississauga!
We are looking forward to working with you on your future projects.

Clifton in Toronto
Clifton in Toronto

Great job Indeed

Leonid and his team did a great job on the installation. Everest was the first company to get back to me with a quote but we had 4 others to choose from and their prices were the best. Products are manufactured here locally and seem to be very high quality. Thanks!

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Jeffrey Kim
Jeffrey Kim
0 reviews Mirabel,

Pleased with the results

We replaced three casement windows and a front fiberglass door contemporary style. I am very pleased with the results, the products feel very sturdy and solid. The service was great, it was easy to reach the manager at all time for any questions I had. Would highly recommend Everest Windows & Doors Inc. The installers were great and meticulous, some debris was left but overall the team did clean after themselves to the best of their ability.

Thank you Jeffrey for choosing Everest Windows & Doors Vaughan!

Windows & front door

Very professional, very clean. I will definitely will be recommending this company to all of my friends. If you didn't make decision yet don't think just go with Everest.

Thank you Dear for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto! We will be glad to serve you in your future windows and doors projects!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Windows replacement

Very good service, high quality windows and very professional installation!
Thanks to Leon and his team!

Thank you for being the customer of Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

More about Everest Windows and Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.