Everest Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

Beautiful windows and doors BUT read below.....

The company is perfect up until there is a problem with your purchase! Their response time is extremely poor! Their customer service is severely lacking especially once you identify an issue with the installation.

On January 2018 Everest converted our front living room window to a beautiful bay window. But when we called 6 mths after window installation letting them know there is condensation in the new windows, Everest told us that that was normal.

A few months go by and our friends who see the condensation told us that the condensation is DEFINITELY not normal. We called Everest back and again told them about our window condensation. They told us that they would send someone out the following week. It took 3 weeks for someone to come out to inspect the windows and this was not from the company’s initiative....we had to call them weekly to remind them that we are still waiting for someone to come out. Someone finally came to our house, inspected the window, and said the condensation was because the humidity in the house was too high. Little did he know that we actually monitor our humidity in our home and we showed him that the humidity is a constant 40-45% in our house. He got on the phone with the office and he said that our windows will be replaced. 2 weeks go by and no one follows up with us. We called 2 times one week apart and again they say that someone will follow up with us. But still no one. 2 emails with pictures sent to them 1 week apart also results in no response from the company.

It’s been 5 weeks since we informed them about the problem. It’s been 3 weeks since someone from Everest inspected the problem window. It’s been 2 weeks since I last spoke to someone from their office. No follow up calls from Everest. Instead we find ourselves calling them every 1-2 weeks asking for information which the company always tells us to call back.

Beware of this company please. They install beautiful windows and doors....however part of a business reputation is how they deal with problems after the work is done. The company extremely lacks in this area. Customer service and worker response and recall time is extremely POOR.

If our issue is resolved after posting this review, we will write a follow up. It will be interesting to say the least how this will end.

Hello there sorry for such a delay it is a glass company service and you are absolutely right , we place your glass in order and they will provide us with new glass waiting time is 3-5 weeks we will come and reinstall you a new glass under your warranty free of charge . Sorry but it's take a time .regards Everest team

TOgirl in Toronto
TOgirl in Toronto

Unprofessional and dishonest

Ordered a custom window, it was made incorrectly, asked to have it exchanged or returned. They couldn't figure out what I was asking for even though they understood the first time I asked for it, so instead of exchanging I asked for a return. We drove the window back to their showroom and returned it, and Mia told me I'd see the refund on my credit card within a few days, but nothing came through. When I followed up, my requests were all ignored. 2+ weeks later, still no money refunded and no response from anyone at that office. Would not recommend doing business with them. I should have been weary when they asked for 100% money up front before any work was performed.

Refaunded sorry for the delay

Fixed door hinge issue

They were very fast in responding, within a couple hours of me posting the service request. There was some rescheduling but they worked it out with the tenants and the job was completed within the week. I'm satisfied with the service, the price and the timing.

James
James
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement windows

We had four basement windows replaced in March 2019. Recently, Vladimir resolved an issue we had with the glass panes, which we are thankful for. We appreciate your time, Vladimir.

Ian
Ian

Weatherstripping for front double door

Dealt with Leon for the online consultation. He was prompt in responding and answered any questions I had. Vasyl came to perform the work (remove old insulation and install new high quality weatherstripping and door sweep for the front double door). The work was done very well, and I was happy with the quality of the install and materials.

Sterling
Sterling

Lockset and Door Handle replacement

Everest Windows & Doors provided a reasonable cost and super quick turn around time to complete the installation of a lockset and door handle on my residential front door.

Thanks to the Everest team, I'll be working with you again on future projects in this or our new home!

Thank you we appreciate your business

Karen in Milton
Karen in Milton

New Instalation of Door

These gentlemen worked the entire day and did not take a break until they were done. They kept me informed at every stage and made sure I approved the hole that would be made in the brickwork to hold the new door before they took the bricks out. Everything was left clean and tidy and the new door looks awesome! I look forward to having them come back to close up our old door with a new window and lower brickwork.

annaca1506
annaca1506

Front door

Was werry easy to deal with company one of the owners Vlad come to my home and give me realy good deal on my front door , after 3 weeks i got my new double door instaled by Boris and Vasil they did good and clean job , installers are werry friendly explain me all how to maintaine operate the door . In general was a good expiriance dealing with this company.

Thank you was a pleasure working with you

Alex L.
Alex L.

Egress window installation

We started this project in November by applying for a building permit which was approved in December. The installation date was initially scheduled for January but had to be moved to February because the window was dropped by the installer and had to be reordered. The inspection also had to be moved from January to February and the final inspection was done in March. The quality of the installation and materials is good. The only problem is that I had to make my own drawings for the building permit application.

Dan78
Dan78

Door weather stripping

This company showed up on time. They are very friendly and responsive. They went for and beyond to make sure the project was done properly and accurately. They explained the process and reassured me of any outcome. I am very happy to have hired them. Thank you so much for the quick communications and for doing the job right the first time!

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.