Thermal Exchange Service Inc.

Toronto ON M9P 1Y3
Thermal Exchange Service Inc.

Reviews for Thermal Exchange Service Inc.

Charged almost 2k for a compressor replacement that took 4 months to fix, broke down again a day later. called before and after replacement for update w.o. avail., no one answered calls. did not provide proper invoice, terrible, dishonest and unreliable service borderlining exploitation. I have been living w.o. ac since last July because of their terrible service. Which makes it even more outrageous when the technician came again during the annual maintenance this year and had the audacity to blame me for not contacting them during warranty period and my landlord for not getting it fixed. they never provided any info on warranty or even any invoice, and my landlord paid for service not rendered. How can anyone get them to fix anything when they just took our money and disappeared and not respond to our calls? I called them again after talking to the technician and was told that they will come and fix it in a day. It’s been three days and still nothing. These guys took our money and did nothing. Sure makes it impossible to trust them with our business again.

Dishonesty!

Honesty is something that's lacking with this one man band! A made up story about the problem and refusal to issue a proper invoice. I will not use this guy again.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Heat Pump cleaning and maintenance

I emailed TES with a photo of my rusty heat pump and a concern about a mildewy smell. They replied very quickly and Gary came out within a couple of days and did an amazing job. The cleaning was very thorough and eliminated the smell completely. He pointed out a few helpful things to look out for in my system and took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I found him very knowledgeable and friendly, as well as professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?