Addmore Insulation & Custom Roofing

Grant Kingsley from Toronto
Grant Kingsley from Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Additional insulation

I called this company to get an estimate of adding insulation to my attic. I gave the approximate size of the top floor and they ball parked me a cost. To firm up they had to visit which they did within a week. The quote for blown in insulation was $844. 80 to add R30 on top of existing insulation which was about 15 years old and had compressed. They also suggested and I agreed to installation of baffles in the soffit area to maximize ventilation which was estimated at $160.00. We scheduled the work at my convenience and the work was completed in about 3 hours. They cleaned up well and I got to see the results. The final bill equaled the estimate. I was completely satisfied with the work and the price!!