Reliant Comfort Systems

Reviews for Reliant Comfort Systems

swagat.jahnvee
swagat.jahnvee
1 review Airdrie, AB

Service with the HRV systems in our new home

Brad was very knowledgeable and skilled. He answered all our questions patiently and advised us on some settings with the Ventilation and Thermostat. He went out of the way to show us the same in the manuals.
Really helpful!!

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Dyck
Dyck

Air conditioner service

Air conditioner not working after winter shutdown. The problem was diagnosed and serviced quickly and effectively.

That is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

mlb146
mlb146

Air conditioner and installation

Starting with calling Dustin first, to the office staff and finally the crew of 2 that came to do the installation I can’t say enough. It’s exactly what you want when you are buying an expensive addition to your home. Very knowledgeable. Very professional.
I would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you.

Thank you so much for your review, this is wonderful to hear!

Brad
Brad

Trane AC unit turn up for season

This was a turn up of a recently installed new Trane AC ( part of a complete HVAC install during our house renovation). Everything went very well! AC works super, we discussed some useful tips for filters and seasonal accommodations for the overall system ( air filters, AC breaker being off over winter, humidifier setting) and some tips on the Nexia thermostat system.

Thank you for your positive review and we hope you've been enjoying your new AC!

cordovadeyanez
cordovadeyanez

Furnace tune up

Brad was very professional and explained to us how our equipment can be cleaned to enhance its performance.

Thank you for your review this is wonderful to hear!

Cory W.
Cory W.

Furnace Repair

Our furnace stopped working on a Sunday night and I contacted Reliant Comfort Systems at apx 8pm that night about requiring a repair. A service technician arrived at my house around 8am Monday morning and was able to quickly determine the issue. A part was required and it was ordered-in overnight. At 10am Tuesday morning, the technician had returned to my house and repaired the furnace. Even better, they were able to get the parts for me under warranty. I have used Reliant in the past to install and service my entire heating system and would highly recommend them. They are cost efficient, knowledgeable and not your typical trades who decide when they want to work and then gouge you with pricing.

I am so glad we could help! and we really appreciate you taking the time write us a review!

joshua.jebose
joshua.jebose

hrv unit

The service technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. Reliant sure knows god to treat a customer

That is great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Eric A.
Eric A.

Service Call

My furnace ran all night, reaching an inside temperature of 37 degrees Celsius. The ventilation fan switch and thermostat were communicating with the furnace to run instead of fan only. I called my builder (new home warranty) and Brad from Reliant showed up a few hours later and was able to fix the problem on the spot. The service was exceptional.

That is wonderful to hear! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

Benwell
Benwell

HVAC system balancing and installation of a ECCBEE thermostat

Marty was here as scheduled, install the thermostat and set it up. Then explained its operation to my wife and I. Then balanced the HVAC system.
We dealt with Marty before and as always were very pleased.

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Calgary
Calgary

Furnace maintenance

We woke up without heat one morning recently. I called reliant and they sent their employee Brad to service our system. Brad was extremely thorough checking the furnace and thermostats. He was able to diagnose the problem efficiently and then follow through on repairing. I would highly recommend Brad and reliant in the future.

That is wonderful I'm so glad we could help! and thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

More about Reliant Comfort Systems

Reliant Comfort Systems Ltd. is a privately owned, progressive, green minded Heating and Air Conditioning firm with a reputation for integrity, quality craftsmanship, and excellence in management. Incorporated in July of 2010, the owners Jason Molnar and Dustin Schnurer combine to hold three Alberta journeyman certificates and 35 years of experience and now employ over 40 people who work in and around Calgary. They are proud to demonstrate their commitment to be the HVAC contractor of choice in the Calgary Market.

General Contractors and Heating & Air Conditioning
-High Efficient Furnaces -Central Air Conditioning -Garage Heaters -Indoor Air Quality -Tankless Water Heaters -Hot Water Tanks -Humidifiers -Thermostats -HRV's (Heat Recovery Ventilation) *AND MORE! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS*
*24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE* -Residential & New Home Construction HVAC -Furnace & AC Installation, Tune Up, and Repair -Furnace & Duct Cleaning -Ducting Installation *AND MORE! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS*
AMANA, AMERISTAR, BRYANT, CARRIER, COLEMAN, COMFORTMAKER, GENERALAIRE, GOODMAN, HONEYWELL, LENNOX, REZNOR, TRANE *AND MORE! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS*
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Cheque, Cash (exact change)
COR Certified (Safety Program)
BBB Accredited, Canadian Home Builders Association
10 Manufacture Warranty on Most Equipment, 1 Year Standard Labour Warranty, Extended Labour Warranty Available