Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Hue Painters

P.Pham in Old Toronto
P.Pham in Old Toronto

Bungalow Painting

I hired John and Hue Painters to paint my bungalow (3 bedrooms 1 bath).
The job was finished well beyond my expectations. They worked diligently and neatly around my house respecting my request of keeping the floors and furniture paint free. I am definitely happy with the results and recommend Hue Painters!

Thank you for a kind review! It was a pleasure working for you!

Absolutely Stunning Transformation

We’re so happy we chose Hue Painters to do our reno. From the first day John came to our house to job completion was a fantastic experience. Everything was done on time and the quality of workmanship was superior.
All of our question were answered, the work area was kept clean of debris and the guys were very respectful of our home. We have already recommended Hue to two of our friends.
Thank you to the entire team, especially John, for being helpful, courteous and very accommodating.

Toby & Sarangan

It was a pleasure remodelling your home! Thank you for the kind review!

Hue Painters

A pleasure to deal with and extremely professional. Exceptional work done on a 4 bedroom house in a timely and efficient manner. A fair price for the great service provided. You won't regret hiring Hue Painters.

Thank you for the kind review!

Maj in Old Toronto
Maj in Old Toronto

Home Renovation

Removal of popcorn ceiling and painting the house.

Quick service, friendly, and honest about cost for labour and materials. Made me feel comfortable that I hired them for the job.

Highly recommend!

Thank you for allowing me to remodel your home!

Vikneswaran N in Toronto
Vikneswaran N in Toronto

Painting

416-708-8669
Toronto
M6H 4A3

I had John and his team paint my new home. It's a 4 bed 2 and a half bath bungalow. The price was quite reasonable and they did an excellent job as promised. They were precise with the timeline and I couldn't be happier with the result!

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working for you!

P. A.  in Toronto
P. A. in Toronto

Paint Whole House

John and his team did an excellent job on painting my entire house (3200 sq ft). They responded to any concerns we had, and even helped with the colour selections. The job was completed within the time frame provided and quality was beyond our expectation. They made our house feel like a home.

Thank you Peter! It was a pleasure to work for you!

Sorabh aggarwal  in Toronto
Sorabh aggarwal in Toronto

Painted my hole house

John and guys are great very good precise and punctual

They have not taken more time than it’s required to finish the house

The hole job is done very precisely

I am very happy with them

Thank you Sorabh! You were a pleasure to work for!

Apt paint job

We are very happy with John's work. He was quick, honest and knowledgeable. The finished product and sense of ease is definitely worth the investment. Our place looks fantastic, thanks John!

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing work for you!

Abhiman in Toronto
Abhiman in Toronto
1 review , ON

Paint

I am more than satisfied with the result that Hue Painters provided. I usually do my own painting at home, however, after receiving a referral I decided to take a chance with Hue Painters. John and his team did an exceptional job and ended the project much faster than I expected. The team showed up on time and worked efficiently! It was definitely worth it.

Thank you Hue Painters!

It was a pleasure working with you!

Painting the wall and trims and doors

John and his team did good job, and finished in 2 days for the whole house! the price is fair, he also helped me to fix the hole for my old property, almost the same as the original one! I strongly recommend his team.

Thank you for the review Tracy!

More about Hue Painters

We offer a wide variety of services in the paint industry. We are firm believers that you are only as good as your last job so we strive for excellence with every project. Your satisfaction is our priority so you can rest assured that your expectations will be met.