Hue Painters

Reviews for Hue Painters

Patrick in
Patrick in

Painting and light electrical

I was looking for a speedy painting of a big old house. Cost effectively done and Jon delivered.

He also swapped all my outlet caps for me. Above and beyond expected.

Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson

Last minute bedroom/office painting

"John’s team was top notch. He was able to organize the job within a days notice & the crew, Say & Trinh were professional, polite & efficient. I highly recommend them. Hands down one of the best home improvement experiences I’ve ever had. "

Thank you for the kind review Alex! We were appreciate your generosity, it was a pleasure doing work for you!

Rachael in Richmond Hill
Rachael in Richmond Hill

Interior Painting, Kitchen/Living Room Renovation

Hue Painters painted the interior of my house (including the kitchen) as well as a kitchen/living room renovation. They did an amazing job & extremely professional during the process. I will definitely use them in the future & recommend them to family/friends.

Thank you for the kind review Rachael! It was a pleasure painting your home.

Anne in Mississauga
Anne in Mississauga

Whole House Exterior Paint Job

Hue Painters did a great job painting the whole exterior of our house! They painted the stucco, vinyl windows, garage doors and soffits. Although they ran into a few snags, John and his crew were determined to make things right and ensure we were happy with the results. His sense of commitment and customer service impressed us the most. We would definitely use Hue Painters again!

Thank you for the kind review Anne!

Nina in Ottawa
Nina in Ottawa

Excellent service!!

Could not say more positive things about this company. Amazing attention to detail, cost effectiveness and all around lovely people to work with. They did a fabulous job and under tight time constraints. Highly recommend!!

Thank you for the kind review Nina! It was a pleasure painting your father's place!

Entire house painted

Highly recommend. Fast, clean and professional. Able to accommodate a large project in a short period of time at a very reasonable price. Exceeded our expectations in every regard. Don’t hesitate to call.

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure painting your place!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Extremely happy with their paint job

I can't say enough how happy I am that I chose Hue Painters! I am usually a picky person but they accommodated every change and was incredibly meticulous. Just look at how my space turned out. Phenomenal!

Thank you Mary! It was a pleasure painting your new establishment!

Chelsea morandin
Chelsea morandin

Painting services

I was very happy with Hue painting services. Would 100% recommend and use them again! They painted my entire house in less than 3 days. They were very responsive, friendly, and professional.

Thank you for the kind review Chelsea. I hope you enjoy your new home!

N in Ottawa
N in Ottawa

House Painting

Hue Painters did a fabulous job painting the hallway,
closets, trims, doors, ceilings, bathrooms, bedrooms and ceiling. John was very quick to come on site and provide a quote. I picked his company as I found the price competitive and reasonable. John and his team are very professional, give attention to detail and are flexible and accommodating to ensure that I was happy with their work. The price is competitive and I am very satisfied with the end result. I highly recommend Hue Painters.

Thank you for the kind review Norberte! It was a pleasure painting your home.

Painting

Hue Painters were hired to paint the walls of the main floor, hallways, stairwells, main bedroom walls, kitchen walls and kitchen cabinet trims. They did an amazing job and their attention to detail was phenomenal! Both painters were friendly and respectful. The master bedroom was a last minute addition to the job and John was very accommodating in getting it done in the time frame we needed. Highly recommend Hue Painters.

Thank you for the kind response Raymond! It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Hue Painters

We offer a wide variety of services in the paint industry. We are firm believers that you are only as good as your last job so we strive for excellence with every project. Your satisfaction is our priority so you can rest assured that your expectations will be met.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?