Hue Painters

Dana in Hamilton
Dana in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Exterior paint job

John and his team were total professionals, from the point of first contact through to completion of the job. He provided regular updates, showed up right on time and did an amazing job staining our front porch (a two-step process that was a little trickier than the norm). Highly recommend!!

Thank you Dana! It was a pleasure to paint your deck!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Painting

Professional, friendly painters. Got the job done on time and had the experience you expect. Highly recommended and would hire again. Also budget friendly which is always nice. Thank you!

Thank you Christian! It was a pleasure working for you!

Fitz in Old Toronto
Fitz in Old Toronto

Outside House Paintinf

John and his team are Hue Painters did an excellent job with the outside painting we needed. The team was very efficient, professional and courteous and it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Andrea! It was a pleasure painting for your family.

elaine s.
elaine s.

Painting kirchen, back porch and table

John, Trinh and Sai FAR exceeded my expectations. I had my porch painted 5 colours, they painted my kitchen 5 different colours and my kitchen table. WOW! Excellent job and LOVELY high integrity team. It’s my second job with them. I am so impressed. Thanks so much guys!!

Thank you Elaine! It was a pleasure doing work for you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Condo painting

I recently used Hue Painters for my own condo. The fellows arrived exactly on time. Worked quietly and efficiently and cleaned up well before they left on each day. They were also a pleasure to deal with , easy going but very professional. Have no problem recommending this company to friends or clients in the future.

Thank you Gayla! It was a pleasure working for you!

Paula in Old Toronto
Paula in Old Toronto

Painting

These guys were fantastic! They painted 3 rooms in a day and did a beautiful job! My 3 year old even said “beautiful”. They were very professional, friendly, on time, client focused, and tidy! I was amazed at their skill. Not much taping at all and cutting was done impeccably! Would I recommend and use John and his team? Absolutely! A fantastic job by a great team! Thanks for everything guys! Top shelf! See you again soon!

Thank you Paula! It was a pleasure painting your home!

M. Miller in Orangeville
M. Miller in Orangeville
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Bedroom (Complete)

I have hired Hue Painters in the past and once again, they went above and beyond my expectations. John and his team are very thorough and very professional. It is difficult to find a genuine group of people like this. Trinh and Say have a passion for their gift and left no detail unaddressed. Their final product was second to none. Ceiling, trim, doors and walls. Amazing transformation guys!

Thanks again

Thank you Mike! Always a pleasure doing work for you.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

John was always very flexible with my schedule and competitive with his pricing. He finished my job in one day and did an excellent job, notified me when he arrived and also left me extra paint for future touch ups. Absolutely would recommend John and h

John was helpful in helping me choose the right colour and also worked within my time frame. I also had a few repairs on the wall which John took care of, leaving everything looking like new.

Thank you David! It was a pleasure working for you!

Outside painting

John and his team were professional, on time,showed up when they said they would and did a fantastic job. I’d use them again and would highly recommend him. Job well done. Thank you John.

Thank you for the kind review Kimberly! It was a pleasure painting your home.

Professional presentation and paint job

John provided a very professional presentation and competitive estimate. John and his team were able to paint the entrance way with vaulted ceiling, stair way, second floor landing and four rooms in one day! The paint job was excellent and was completed ahead of schedule which was greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the kind review!

More about Hue Painters

We offer a wide variety of services in the paint industry. We are firm believers that you are only as good as your last job so we strive for excellence with every project. Your satisfaction is our priority so you can rest assured that your expectations will be met.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?