Flash Drains

Drain Services
301 Green Mountain Rd E Stoney Creek ON L8J 2Z5
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Grimsby  >  Flash Drains  >  Drain snaking and video inspection
Daniel in Hamilton
Daniel in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drain snaking and video inspection

Flash drains is a company that knows their business. I most recently used Flash Drains (Phil) about a year ago when I had a serious clog in one of my bathrooms. I had tried snaking it out myself several times, but could not clear it. I called Phil who I had used a couple of times previously for drain issues in my rental properties.

Flash Drains promptly attended my house and cleared the drain. He then inspected it with a video camera and it turned out I had a broken pipe with tree roots growing inside. Thank you Phil for clearing the drain and giving me the video which showed exactly where my problem was.

Phil is the kind of owner operator that explains in great detail the problem you have and what the best solution is. He is patient and takes the time to work with the customer. I found his prices are very reasonable compared to the chain companies out there. Thank you Phil.

Sorry for the late response for Phil doing the drain cleaning, plumbing with video inspection we were not with the company that did review for Flash Drains. Until Now. Thank you for your kind words.