Flash Drains

Review for Flash Drains

Daniel in Hamilton
Daniel in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drain snaking and video inspection

Flash drains is a company that knows their business. I most recently used Flash Drains (Phil) about a year ago when I had a serious clog in one of my bathrooms. I had tried snaking it out myself several times, but could not clear it. I called Phil who I had used a couple of times previously for drain issues in my rental properties.

Flash Drains promptly attended my house and cleared the drain. He then inspected it with a video camera and it turned out I had a broken pipe with tree roots growing inside. Thank you Phil for clearing the drain and giving me the video which showed exactly where my problem was.

Phil is the kind of owner operator that explains in great detail the problem you have and what the best solution is. He is patient and takes the time to work with the customer. I found his prices are very reasonable compared to the chain companies out there. Thank you Phil.

More about Flash Drains

Plumbing and Drain cleaning, camera inspection snaking, full digs, rough ins for kitchen or bathroom. Septic bed repair, and much more. Has flood company on hand and tiler with 30 years experience. Fully insured. Readers Choice winners since 2013. Best plumber, Best kitchen renovation, Best Home renovation. Work with several ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Hamilton?