Flash Drains

Reviews for Flash Drains

Ken
Ken

Replaced outdoor faucet

From a quality standpoint, Phil did a great job. In addition, the job cost was much more reasonable than other contractors who quoted minimum hour pricing. Phil’s fridge magnet is now on my fridge and I will not hesitate to call him for my future plumbing needs.

Thanks Ken for giving Flash Drains such a nice review on the plumbing Phil did for you. We sure appreciate that

Barbara in Hamilton
Barbara in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation plumbing and other things

Phil from Flash Drains to my rescue. Literally. Contractor for Ikea kitchen didn't like current plumbing. No kitchen install! Called Phil of Flash Drains. Came immediately and corrected the under sink problem, and plumbed in the Sink, Dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Toilet was loose on the floor and reinstalled toilet, and fixed a potentially terrible problem. Honestly, now I wouldn't call anyone else!! While he was here, he reminded me that he did my City Back Flow drain in the basement about 8 years ago! His card is now permanently magnetized to my refrigerator! Happy to give this recommendation.

Thanks Barb for giving this wonderful recommendation for Flash Drains. We are so glad you are always happy with Phil's plumbing work. Always here for you

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen sink fix

I was very happy with the service I received from Flash Drains.
He fit me into his schedule as I had an urgent situation. He was prompt and efficient and gave me tips on how to keep my drains clear and clean for the future. Flash Drains will now be the plumber I call whenever I need plumbing services and I will be referring this company whenever I can.

Thanks Julie we sure appreciate your kind words for Flash Drains and look forward to looking after you with any other plumbing and drain cleaning needs

Cheri in Hamilton
Cheri in Hamilton

Home Renovation

Flash Drains was a referral from a very good friend, who was quite satisfied with the work done, and the compensation required. Phil was there when he said he would be, and finished the job within the time frame quoted. He did all new kitchen and bathroom plumbing, involving moving the existing and replacing all up to code. The dishwasher was hooked up by him as well. He has made a point of calling a month later to follow up on his work. That I felt was a really great touch. I would, and have on many occasions referred him to others.

Thank you Cheri for the wonderful review for Flash Drains on all your house plumbing. We sure appreciate that.

muskokarose in Hamilton
muskokarose in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Water Closet Re-Build

Dear Phill:

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent work that your company Flash Drains performed for The Muskoka Rose Guest House & Retreat this past summer. This remodel of our entire water closet was very important for The Muskoka Rose; Flash Drains overall performance validated our decision to bring you on board as our plumber. During the process, your management and supervision were exceptional. The job safety, quality of craft, fair pricing to our requested changes and additions, and overall attention to detail and followup were superb.

Your commitment to the project ensured that all aspects of the job were well managed and coordinated. You proved to be very responsive to any issues that arose during the project and addressed them promptly.

Having you as our plumber who was genuinely invested in the project and care about its success is always highly valued. We look forward to the opportunity to have work on any future plumbing projects we may require.

Sincerely,

David Rose
Proprietor,
The Muskoka Rose Guest House & Retreat
1401 Muskoka Road 169
Gravenhurst Ontario

Thank you David from Muskoka Rose Bed and Breakfast. Flash Drains enjoyed helping you get water back up and running doing your complete water closet. The plumbing and doing new install of your water tanks. we are here for you whenever you need us to come up to Gravenhurst

plindsay
plindsay
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

Kitchen & bathroom

Awesome can’t say enough about phill he is so honest and reliable he fixes anything with issues and refers if he cannot do it

Thank You for your positive review for Flash Drains fixing your dishwasher and plumbing

Trish in Hamilton
Trish in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing fast reliable service. Would refer Phil for any job! Fixed my dishwasher and shower was very reasonable

Phil gets any job done big or small and very reasonable and reliable. Dishwasher works like a dream after a rodent came in and chewed the hoses and wires. Shower was not hooked up properly in the house I purchased 2 years ago and managed to figure it all out and get me fixed up again in now time

Thanks Trish for the wonderful write up. If you ever need more work done or have any friends requesting help with their issues. Give them my number

Daniel in Hamilton
Daniel in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drain snaking and video inspection

Flash drains is a company that knows their business. I most recently used Flash Drains (Phil) about a year ago when I had a serious clog in one of my bathrooms. I had tried snaking it out myself several times, but could not clear it. I called Phil who I had used a couple of times previously for drain issues in my rental properties.

Flash Drains promptly attended my house and cleared the drain. He then inspected it with a video camera and it turned out I had a broken pipe with tree roots growing inside. Thank you Phil for clearing the drain and giving me the video which showed exactly where my problem was.

Phil is the kind of owner operator that explains in great detail the problem you have and what the best solution is. He is patient and takes the time to work with the customer. I found his prices are very reasonable compared to the chain companies out there. Thank you Phil.

Sorry for the late response for Phil doing the drain cleaning, plumbing with video inspection we were not with the company that did review for Flash Drains. Until Now. Thank you for your kind words.

More about Flash Drains

Plumbing and Drain cleaning, camera inspection snaking, full digs, rough-ins for kitchen or bathroom. Septic bed repair, and much more. Has flood company on hand and tiler with 30 years experience. Fully insured. Readers Choice winners for over 5 years. Best plumber, Best kitchen renovation, Best Home renovation. Work with several property management companies. 905 537 9514 call Phil

Phil Richardson has been working in the drain cleaning and plumbing industry for more than 20 years, servicing homes in Hamilton, Brantford, Grimsby and everywhere in between. Phil owns Flash Drains, which has been offering to plumb and drain cleaning for residential and commercial properties. He is very well-liked by the property management companies as he is reliable and has competitive pricing.

The company is also a 6 year Hamilton Community News Readers Choice winner in the Diamond category, also has won several Hamilton Spectator awards for Readers Choice as well in the top categories.

It has been exciting and very rewarding to have been able to serve the public for so many years. It feels great knowing that the service I provide makes people happy, ”Phil said. Being a Hamilton Community News Readers Choice Diamond category award winner is an honor because it is voted on by the people whom I serve. It means a lot to me that people took the time to vote.”

Phil specializes in City of Hamilton quality work you can he is proud of. Phil also provides plumbing and drain cleaning serves for sinks, toilets, sewers and has a partner that does grease traps for restaurants.

Bathroom and kitchen rough-in, septic, well, camera and video inspection, floods- full digs and mainline.

Flash Drains is fully insured and all the work is backed by a full warranty.

Phil believes in fair, honest and quality service at reasonable rates, offering 24- hour emergency service and a 10 percent discount for all seniors. Clients who make a referral get in return 10 percent off their next service.

So, join Phil and Flash Drains’ ever-growing referral club today. For more information contact Phil on his cell phone 905 537 9514, flashdrains@hotmail.com or visit them at www.flashdrains.ca.