Beehive Organizing

Organizing Products & Services
Toronto ON M5A

Reviews for Beehive Organizing

Organizing made easier

Liz put my mind at ease by doing a super job of organizing my place! I'm normally a pretty organized person, but with all the boxes and paper work building up after a recent move, I knew I needed help:) And Liz took my organizing up a huge notch for me. Now, I totally understand why people hire organizers. Creating a functional living space is clearly intuitive for her - she brought in multiple organizing bins that were appropriately sized depending on the contents. Liz is totally hands on and got done in only 3 hours what would have taken me weeks! She is very motivating and focused on getting the job done. Others have commented on how great my place looked after Liz's visit. I have no hesitation in recommending Liz. Hiring Liz was a worthwhile investment!! I would totally use her organizing skills again!

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm thrilled that the changes I was able to make in your home are well appreciated. Enjoy the newly created space!

Priscilla M
Priscilla M

Stress-free Downsizing and Move!

As a senior, I was overwhelmed with the idea of having to downsize from my spacious one-bedroom apartment (with over 16 years of stuff accumulated) to a total of two rooms at my daughter’s house. Thankfully, I found Liz and Beehive Organizing to assist with the process, alleviate all of my stress, and help manage my move.

After my first consultation, where she assessed the needs of the project and organized everything into a well thought out plan of attack, there were two areas where she agreed to focus her attention: helping me downsize, purge and pack and also helping to reconfigure the space I was moving into. She provided valuable guidance on letting go of things I no longer needed, on the best way to pack my boxes efficiently, and on keeping everything organized in the process. She was patient, understanding, and most of all, non-judgemental.

She worked collaboratively and diligently throughout the process, and even secured boxes and packing materials to help me out. And her recommendations on select movers and cleaners from her professional network were a welcome bonus.

Having never used a professional organizer in the past for move management or de-cluttering, I didn’t know what to expect. But I was genuinely impressed and pleasantly surprised with the professional, efficient, and innovative organizing methods Liz and the Beehive Organizing team used. I don’t wish to move ever again, but if I do, I have the peace of mind knowing that Liz will be in my corner. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the stellar review, Priscilla. I understand that moving and downsizing can be challenging and I strive to create a solution that minimizes the stress level associated with all it encompasses. I'm glad I was able to help simplify the transition into your new home. Thank you for entrusting me to do so.

Scent Intention in Old Toronto
Scent Intention in Old Toronto

Life Changer

I don't think I can fully articulate how grateful and thrilled I am, about having had the opportunity to work with Liz. She guided me through the, what I thought was going to be painful, process of organizing my life. As it turns out, the hardest part was reaching out and asking for help.

I used to be embarrassed to have people over to my house. I carried a lot of guilt and shame about how my environment had gradually devolved into chaos all around me. It was like my messy little secret. I felt as though I was at the end of my rope. Unable to function in daily life. I spent most of my time “trying” (unsuccessfully) to organize and frantically looking for things. I would buy doubles of items because I couldn’t find the originals, which I knew I had somewhere. It definitely was not an environment conducive to good mental health. Not only for myself, but most importantly for my son.

Decluttering and organizing is a very intimate process. l felt wide open and vulnerable. The idea of tackling my chaos had seemed insurmountable for me in the past. Liz put me at ease. Not only did I not feel judged, she brought a sense of calmness and helped me to see that I am my own harshest critic. She helped me to dispel and reframe some of my own negative self dialogue.

I appreciate Liz doesn’t use a cookie cutter system. She took the took the time to listen, to both what my words and what my environment were saying to her. This was evident, as she very clearly took my needs into consideration when devising a plan. She worked with me, so I was left with a system that made sense to my brain. Leaving me with the greatest potential of being able to keep it up.

It has been a year now, and I am ecstatic to report, all of the areas she helped me to conquer are still organized! The systems worked! Now, when I need something, I can instantly find it. As a small business owner, not only has this helped to save me time, it has also helped me to save money. I no longer have to re-buy things. I am also able to keep better track of my inventory which has been a godsend to prevent spoilage. Being able to see and keep track of everything makes placing orders efficient and allows me to focus on what I really need to be doing. I also have to mention my files… what she did with my files was a game changer. I could rarely find any papers I was looking for. Not only did she reorganize my files, watching and working with her helped me to learn new skills. Skills I have been able to continue to build upon. To this day, if asked for something, I can usually find it in under a minute!

I whole-heartedly recommend Liz. She drastically helped me to changed my life! Liz is highly skilled at her craft. But most importantly, she will come to you with professionalism, no judgement, kindness and understanding.

Wow! I'm blown away by your open, heartfelt review. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience. I'm so honoured that I've been able to support the transformation for you and your son.

bellissima16 in Toronto
bellissima16 in Toronto

Organizing and decluttering

Liz is very kind and patient. Every time she comes into my condo, she fixes another area that causes me stress. De-clutter seems like it would be easy, but for some it is overwhelming. Thank you Liz for helping me simplify my living space.

Thank you, Bellissima, I always have a great time working with you and look forward to continued sorting, purging and organizing to help make your condo an oasis of calm!

HjemLiving in Old Toronto
HjemLiving in Old Toronto

Closet Organization

I have hired Liz both for myself and for my clients. I am always amazed at her ability to look at a space and organize it in a way that is practical and beautiful. Maintenance of both my, and my clients' homes, are so much more efficient once Liz has visited. If you are someone who is constantly feeling like you can't get on top of your home organization, I recommend Liz without hesitation!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Heather. It's always my pleasure working with you!

Alyssa in Milton
Alyssa in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Home Organization

Beehive Organizing helped me declutter and improve the efficiency of the small home I share with my young daughter. At the eleventh hour, I almost backed out, anxious about the disaster Liz was walking into. Thanks to her calm, understanding demeanour, she convinced me to let her help. With her gentle and genuine approach, not once did I feel judged about my disorganized living quarters and now I can't wait for our second session.

Not only is my home more spacious, my mind feels clearer, too. She offered intelligent and sustainable solutions that make me hopeful that I can maintain my new tidy space.

Best of all, I am blown away by the impact Liz left on my 3.5-year-old daughter. When she came home to organized drawers and neatly arranged containers, later on, I found my little one
playing "organizing" -- putting her toys in special containers -- not something she had ever done before! That's right, she was copying what she saw after Liz's visit. Truly remarkable, and a testament to Liz's inspiring work.

Wow, Alyssa! thanks so much for the glowing review. I'm blown away that the work we did in a few short hours had a positive impact on your daughter and I can't wait to continue the decluttering and organizing process with you. I already have some ideas for optimal space layout!

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Apartment declutter

Liz has worked with my partner and I twice now on decluttering our small apartment. We've been in the space for eight years and we are both academics who have collected a lot of stuff and have very little time to spend on organization. When Liz arrived she surveyed the space and very quickly laid out a plan for us. So far three storage closets that were previously full of junk have been transformed into useable storage and our bedroom is tidier and more organized than it has been since we moved in. It has been great working with Liz. She is kind, efficient, and never pushy. We are thrilled with her and plan to continue working with her to tackle the rest of our space!

Thanks for the kind words, Derek. I'm excited to continue working together to achieve your overall vision for your fantastic home.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Home Organization

Liz has helped us through the entire life cycle of home ownership: getting our house ready to be listed for sale (declutter and organize), the getting ready to leave your sold house (packing up and labeling, and making the hard decisions to keep, sell, donate, or trash), and the set-up of the new place.

Liz has been fantastic and saved us countless hours of work with her efficient, methodical, and flexible work ethic.

Beehive Organizing is our first call for any changes we are trying to accomplish in our home that doesn't involve the trades.

Thank you for the kind words, John. Working with you and Rachel is always a pleasure. I'm looking forward to working together again soon!

Lia E in Old Toronto
Lia E in Old Toronto

Home organizing

Liz is an excellent organizer. She really helped sort the things in my home and found new space in unexpected spaces. Everything felt much more clear and spacious after she was done. She has a great work ethic and will inspire you to keep your place clean. I learned many new things about how to sort things.

thanks, Lia. It was a great experience working with you and your family. I'm glad I could inspire action to keep your space tidy!

Colette from Toronto
Colette from Toronto

Feel Better, Got Organized and Got Rid of Stuff

Liz managed to help me reduce my 'stuff' so that I could relinquish 2 of my storage units I now no longer need! She works very fast (unless you need her to slow down) and gets a lot done in a short amount of time. Why didn't I do this sooner...is my only other thought!

Colette, I really enjoyed working with you to help declutter your storage spaces. Digging in and helping to create better functioning spaces is my ultimate goal so I'm glad we were able to achieve that.

More about Beehive Organizing

Beehive Organizing offers residential and commercial professional organizing services, move-management, office organizing and occupied home staging services in Toronto the GTA.
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?