Beehive Organizing

Beehive Organizing
416-708-8575
Toronto
M5A

Liz is an excellent organizer. She really helped sort the things in my home and found new space in unexpected spaces. Everything felt much more clear and spacious after she was done. She has a great work ethic and will inspire you to keep your place clean. I learned many new things about how to sort things.

Colette from Toronto
Colette from Toronto

Feel Better, Got Organized and Got Rid of Stuff

Liz managed to help me reduce my 'stuff' so that I could relinquish 2 of my storage units I now no longer need! She works very fast (unless you need her to slow down) and gets a lot done in a short amount of time. Why didn't I do this sooner...is my only other thought!

Meghan S in Old Toronto
Meghan S in Old Toronto

Amazing experience with Beehive!

Amazing service! I have been recommending Liz to friends, family, and colleagues since her visit a few weeks ago. I recently moved into a smaller space and I had been struggling with finding the right furniture and storage solutions to make the most of my space and keep things organized and tidy. Liz responded immediately to my inquiry and we quickly arranged her first (but not last!) visit. She created a customized plan for furniture and decor based on my budget and jumped right in with organizing my closets and cabinets. After just one session there has been a huge improvement and I can't wait to work with Liz on additional projects. My only regret is that I didn't hire Liz sooner!

I"m so glad to have had the opportunity to work together, Meghan. I cannot wait to creat a new layout and storage spaces!

Moving made easy

Moving is so stressful and it's no better when all you can do is go around in circles in your own house.. moving nothing into a packing box. Liz was a saviour. She pointed me in the right direction, gave me some great packing tips and packed the entire kitchen while I was busy fussing with old photos. She is focused, professional and a real pro. Her tips are worth it alone but she does the hard work too, like move boxes and unwieldy shaped furniture. She was a great partner for the move.

Julia B in Old Toronto
Julia B in Old Toronto

Beehive Organizing is tops!

I have relied on Beehive regularly over three years. Through kids off to university and kids back from university, Liz has been my go-to for reconfiguring our (small) home. She is just what you hope for in an organizing professional - very experienced, energetic, hands-on, humorous and handy! We get done in 4 hours what it would take me 2 weeks to do piecemeal between work and other commitments. There is no piece of storage equipment she does not know about or service or small repair that she does not know how to source. The way I look at it, the library is the place to read about clothes-folding philosophy, but if you need to make change in your home space, and are seeking a professional with excellent interpersonal skills to clarify goals and take the steps along with you to get it done, call Liz!

Thanks Julia. It's always a pleasure working with you!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Working with Liz was a pleasure from start to finish.

I was fortunate to have Liz help me with several moves. The dedication and enthusiasm she brings to her craft turn what many see as a dreaded chore into an enjoyable activity. With her help and guidance, gleaned from years of experience moving is actually fun making many tasks that could take a family or individual mover months to complete minutes .

DeborahY in Old Toronto
DeborahY in Old Toronto

Everyone needs a Liz in their life

I now fully rely on Liz to help me with so many things in my place. With her help I’ve gotten rid of SO MUCH excess and given away so many clothes and even furniture!!! She helps me change out my closets between seasons, decide what to store and keep out, put shelves in my closets, she helped me prepare to sublet my place last summer, return to my place...she’s frankly indispensable. I’ve recommended her to all my friends and hired her for at least 50 hours at this point. My mom recently said to me, after hearing me brag about the changes my place has gone through, “I wish I had a Liz!” I wish she did too, but she’s in another country. Do yourself a favor and hire this woman to whip your place into
Shape!

sarahmorgansf
sarahmorgansf

Shed, Office, Garage, Closets, Kitchen, Guest room

We have been working with Liz for about two weeks now and I have nothing but complements for her work. She helped us move and organize our office at the same time. We had to move the office to a much smaller space so we can free the room for our soon to come baby. She also developed a system so that we can keep it organized. I like that she care about creating systems that can be maintained. She also is very cognizant of being productive and using time well. Sometimes we will be done with a project five minutes early, but she will not leave early. Instead she will go get started on the next project so that she is being productive until the last minute. She even stays a few minutes extra.

She also organized our shed and we couldn't believe the results. I used to think we needed more space than the shed could provide but now we realized we actually have a lot of extra space. I feel she is very easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable giving her direction or asking her to do things differently. She listens well. Sometimes I convince her and sometimes she convinces me. I find that for the most part she requires very little supervision.

Also I like that she is not pushy yet she has a gentle way of presenting me with an alternative way of looking at the problem. We are doing the garage now and we will be using her to do the closets and the rest of our home in the next few weeks.

More about Beehive Organizing

Beehive Organizing offers residential and commercial professional organizing services, move-management, office organizing and occupied home staging services in Toronto the GTA.
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?