Beehive Organizing

Alyssa in Milton
Alyssa in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Home Organization

Beehive Organizing helped me declutter and improve the efficiency of the small home I share with my young daughter. At the eleventh hour, I almost backed out, anxious about the disaster Liz was walking into. Thanks to her calm, understanding demeanour, she convinced me to let her help. With her gentle and genuine approach, not once did I feel judged about my disorganized living quarters and now I can't wait for our second session.

Not only is my home more spacious, my mind feels clearer, too. She offered intelligent and sustainable solutions that make me hopeful that I can maintain my new tidy space.

Best of all, I am blown away by the impact Liz left on my 3.5-year-old daughter. When she came home to organized drawers and neatly arranged containers, later on, I found my little one
playing "organizing" -- putting her toys in special containers -- not something she had ever done before! That's right, she was copying what she saw after Liz's visit. Truly remarkable, and a testament to Liz's inspiring work.

Wow, Alyssa! thanks so much for the glowing review. I'm blown away that the work we did in a few short hours had a positive impact on your daughter and I can't wait to continue the decluttering and organizing process with you. I already have some ideas for optimal space layout!

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Apartment declutter

Liz has worked with my partner and I twice now on decluttering our small apartment. We've been in the space for eight years and we are both academics who have collected a lot of stuff and have very little time to spend on organization. When Liz arrived she surveyed the space and very quickly laid out a plan for us. So far three storage closets that were previously full of junk have been transformed into useable storage and our bedroom is tidier and more organized than it has been since we moved in. It has been great working with Liz. She is kind, efficient, and never pushy. We are thrilled with her and plan to continue working with her to tackle the rest of our space!

Thanks for the kind words, Derek. I'm excited to continue working together to achieve your overall vision for your fantastic home.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Home Organization

Liz has helped us through the entire life cycle of home ownership: getting our house ready to be listed for sale (declutter and organize), the getting ready to leave your sold house (packing up and labeling, and making the hard decisions to keep, sell, donate, or trash), and the set-up of the new place.

Liz has been fantastic and saved us countless hours of work with her efficient, methodical, and flexible work ethic.

Beehive Organizing is our first call for any changes we are trying to accomplish in our home that doesn't involve the trades.

Thank you for the kind words, John. Working with you and Rachel is always a pleasure. I'm looking forward to working together again soon!

Lia E in Old Toronto
Lia E in Old Toronto

Home organizing

Liz is an excellent organizer. She really helped sort the things in my home and found new space in unexpected spaces. Everything felt much more clear and spacious after she was done. She has a great work ethic and will inspire you to keep your place clean. I learned many new things about how to sort things.

thanks, Lia. It was a great experience working with you and your family. I'm glad I could inspire action to keep your space tidy!

Colette from Toronto
Colette from Toronto

Feel Better, Got Organized and Got Rid of Stuff

Liz managed to help me reduce my 'stuff' so that I could relinquish 2 of my storage units I now no longer need! She works very fast (unless you need her to slow down) and gets a lot done in a short amount of time. Why didn't I do this sooner...is my only other thought!

Colette, I really enjoyed working with you to help declutter your storage spaces. Digging in and helping to create better functioning spaces is my ultimate goal so I'm glad we were able to achieve that.

Meghan S in Old Toronto
Meghan S in Old Toronto

Amazing experience with Beehive!

Amazing service! I have been recommending Liz to friends, family, and colleagues since her visit a few weeks ago. I recently moved into a smaller space and I had been struggling with finding the right furniture and storage solutions to make the most of my space and keep things organized and tidy. Liz responded immediately to my inquiry and we quickly arranged her first (but not last!) visit. She created a customized plan for furniture and decor based on my budget and jumped right in with organizing my closets and cabinets. After just one session there has been a huge improvement and I can't wait to work with Liz on additional projects. My only regret is that I didn't hire Liz sooner!

I"m so glad to have had the opportunity to work together, Meghan. I cannot wait to creat a new layout and storage spaces!

Moving made easy

Moving is so stressful and it's no better when all you can do is go around in circles in your own house.. moving nothing into a packing box. Liz was a saviour. She pointed me in the right direction, gave me some great packing tips and packed the entire kitchen while I was busy fussing with old photos. She is focused, professional and a real pro. Her tips are worth it alone but she does the hard work too, like move boxes and unwieldy shaped furniture. She was a great partner for the move.

Packing, when done properly makes a huge difference and saves a lot of time when arriving in your new home to unpack. I'm glad I was able to support your moving process!

Julia B in Old Toronto
Julia B in Old Toronto

Beehive Organizing is tops!

I have relied on Beehive regularly over three years. Through kids off to university and kids back from university, Liz has been my go-to for reconfiguring our (small) home. She is just what you hope for in an organizing professional - very experienced, energetic, hands-on, humorous and handy! We get done in 4 hours what it would take me 2 weeks to do piecemeal between work and other commitments. There is no piece of storage equipment she does not know about or service or small repair that she does not know how to source. The way I look at it, the library is the place to read about clothes-folding philosophy, but if you need to make change in your home space, and are seeking a professional with excellent interpersonal skills to clarify goals and take the steps along with you to get it done, call Liz!

Thanks Julia. It's always a pleasure working with you!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Working with Liz was a pleasure from start to finish.

I was fortunate to have Liz help me with several moves. The dedication and enthusiasm she brings to her craft turn what many see as a dreaded chore into an enjoyable activity. With her help and guidance, gleaned from years of experience moving is actually fun making many tasks that could take a family or individual mover months to complete minutes .

Thanks, Mark. The pleasure was mine! Your wit and sense of humour definitely added to the experience. Glad I could help.

DeborahY in Old Toronto
DeborahY in Old Toronto

Everyone needs a Liz in their life

I now fully rely on Liz to help me with so many things in my place. With her help I’ve gotten rid of SO MUCH excess and given away so many clothes and even furniture!!! She helps me change out my closets between seasons, decide what to store and keep out, put shelves in my closets, she helped me prepare to sublet my place last summer, return to my place...she’s frankly indispensable. I’ve recommended her to all my friends and hired her for at least 50 hours at this point. My mom recently said to me, after hearing me brag about the changes my place has gone through, “I wish I had a Liz!” I wish she did too, but she’s in another country. Do yourself a favor and hire this woman to whip your place into
Shape!

Thanks, Deborah! I feel like soon enough, you'll be a minimalist. Each time we work together, there are fewer and fewer items to organize! Glad I can be of service.

More about Beehive Organizing

Beehive Organizing offers residential and commercial professional organizing services, move-management, office organizing and occupied home staging services in Toronto the GTA.
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?