The Right Choice Moving

Moving & Storage
The Right Choice Moving

Reviews for The Right Choice Moving

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE! WORST MOVERS!!

AWFUL SERVICE! DEMANDED CASH OR E-TRANSFER BEFORE LEAVING LOADING ADDRESS! They YELLED at me over the phone and were RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, AND OVERALL A DISASTER. They requested for a downpayment which is fine but would REFUSE to leave the loading address until I paid the rest of their money! They pre-charged me 3.5hours for offloading (it look less time) and had hidden fees! Their manager and their AD on KIJIJI said that it was only the hourly rate and the truck fee. But once they loaded everything on the truck, they charged additional moving fees for heavier items (fridge, piano) which they never told me about EVEN WHEN I ASKED. Also, before even hiring them, I told them all of the items I had and they recommended a truck size for me, which ended up being too small. Their manager YELLED over the phone, telling me it was all my fault for not properly informing me of the quantity of my stuff, and accused me of falsifying information to get a cheaper quote!! They DO NOT PROVIDE AN OFFICIAL RECEIPT, not even sure if this company even exists.

Scott in Mississauga
Scott in Mississauga

WARNING! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Like the other nightmare stories these "people" hijacked my furniture until I payed them more than double the original quote. They also damaged my furniture and damaged the walls of my old residence and the floors of my new residence. AVOID AT ALL COST.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

WORST MOVERS EVER THEY ARE NOT MOVERS. ONE OF THE MOVERS WAS A SKINNY KID THAT WALKED AROUND WITH HIS PHONE AND EARPHONES IN HIS EAR. They broke my furniture and then then said we owe them more money for a heavy desk. they would not unload items until they were paid either cash or via email bank transfer. very disturbing that they are still working. you cannot find them. they have three company names and i bet they keep changing names and locations so you can't find them.

Anita in Mississauga
Anita in Mississauga

The worst experience ever

The worst company in the world. Late, break your furniture , then accuse you of breaking it . When you confront them they almost run you over with the truck. It is all about the money and getting paid before the job is complete. Funniest part was they kept refusing to move items because they were too heavy! Worst experience ever. Broke an antique hutch, refused to give you the insurance info.

Moving a few desks

Do not use this company. They loaded my office furniture on to their truck and then started demanding more money than we had agreed to. They charged an additional $100 for having to move heavy desks. That one caught me off guard. Kind of like having to pay a cabbie extra to turn the steering wheel. Isn't that part of the job? They estimated 3 hours to do the job. Took 7. Two hours was for them to travel back and forth to their location. Once again, this was only told to me after they loaded the truck. Avoid at all costs.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Worst company ever!! Do not be fooled!!

This is the worst company ever!! Do not waste your time with them! They are all dishonest! I sent Harman (owner of this sleezy company) a list of what I want moved and they didn't even fulfill half of it. Two kids from India showed up to my door to do the move and they took half of the money up front. I dont remember one of the guys name and I think the other guys name was Manpreet or Manvir. They packed the truck after scratching and breaking a few glass items. They made me sign a contract (in which they refused to give me a copy of) and they want to charge me tax. They told me that they are working on cash illegally and that if the tax was not paid that it would be deducted from their pay. Tax was not even discussed with Harman (who is a terrible businessman). They then asked me to pay the full balance after the truck was packed and proceeded to the delivering destination. They unloaded and put a hole in my wall. They are dishonest about damage coverage because they don't take accountability for anything. They stopped unloading the truck asking for more cash. After I yelled at them and put them in their place they unloaded the rest but then still asked for more cash. Overall, do not be fooled with this company. My legal team has been informed and a small claims law suit will be filed. Ministry of Labour has been notified of the workers. This company will be shut down!!

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Best movers

I moved from Toronto to Ottawa and Right Choice movers showed up on time and were extremely friendly and helpful. They wrapped my furniture and were extremely careful with all my belongings. I remained very impressed with the service.Thanks !

Moving

I booked my move last week for moving a 2 bedroom house from scarborough to Mississauga. The owner qouted me around $250 inclusive of all charges with two men and a truck. The guys packed and arranged the stuff in their truck nicely and delivered to the storage . They gave me proper service and i highly want all of u to recommend this moving company to move your stuff from one location to another.

Preetpal in Toronto
Preetpal in Toronto

RC Movers

Great service and people skills! From all the employees we dealt with. We used the packing crew and the moving crew. Both were great, have people skills and know their trade." Even the moving cost was reasonable and i would recommend this moving company.

Thank you sir!!!!

M S in Brampton
M S in Brampton

3 bedroom apartment

I decided to try out a new moving company for my most recent move.

Amy coordinated the move and was really personable and helpful. Likewise, the two movers who showed up the day of the move were amazing. They were extremely efficient, energetic, and had positive attitudes. Plus, they ensured all my furniture were protected with blankets, and they even put down runners so they wouldn't track dirt into my place.

The experience was a huge difference from the move prior, and I am so glad I decided to hire this company.Sam and his Move team moved us from a three bedroom home in Brampton to Cambridge. The move required a 2 week period where our belongings had to be stored.Sam and Jay were efficient, friendly, and full of expert advice, constantly soothing our nerves about such a huge move. They were extremely careful about protecting our floors, and belongings as they battled rain at one end, and mud and slush at the other. The process was completed with no breakage! Their punctuality and professionalism was greatly appreciated at this very stressful time. Many thanks!

Thanks you for your generous words.
Hoping to serve you in future.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Brampton?