Express Appliance Repair

Express Appliance Repair

Reviews for Express Appliance Repair

constantina.caldis
constantina.caldis

Washer and dryer repairs and service

We had the gasket replaced on the washer and serviced. The dryer was fully serviced, cleaned and they found a few smaller parts that required replacing.
Both machines are working optimally and are clean. The technician was informative and explained everything he did as required. Very professional and I highly recommend using this company.

Thank you, Constantina.

Washing machine

They got the part in quicker than estimated and came out quickly to install it

Thank you!

Marco in Calgary
Marco in Calgary

Same day service -Amazing!

On the Friday of May long weekend, our tenants informed us that the door latch stopped working for the washing machine. Normally it would be fine to wait a day or two to have it serviced, but unbeknownst to us they were leaving for a trip the following day. Luckily we connected with Bibi from Express Appliance Repair and they were able to come out the same day. Bibi was super easy to work with, switching from our phone conversation to texting back and forth, communication was constant and our tenants were super relieved to be able to finish their laundry before their trip. Thank you Express Appliance Repair for coming through so quickly today, it was very much appreciated by our tenants and yours truly.

Garry in Red Deer
Garry in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Microwave Supply & Installation

By far the very best appliance service company I have ever dealt with. They were courteous, prompt and very professional all the way. They removed the old over the range microwave and installed the new one in an hour, then cleaned up and took the old microwave away.

They were excellent to deal with throughout and I would not hesitate to recommend them for any of your appliance repair needs.

Excellent service

Fast same day service. Polite. Covid safe. Got the job done quickly with options for us. Second time we have used and been very happy

janwaterman
janwaterman

Above & Beyond service

My washer is about 12 years old and developed a leak in one of the hoses. This hose was not readily available anymore but Express appliance persisted and was able to secure one for me! No need for new washer now. Would highly recommend this company!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Dryer repair

We live in a rural location outside the city limits and it is difficult to obtain service for any type of appliance repair. We contacted Express Appliance and were relieved to hear they would service our remote location, and do so within a very reasonable timeframe. The technician was 15 minutes early, and performed the repair in less than an hour, arriving with all the parts and pieces required for our dryer. Ranch life is not complete without a serviceable washer and dryer and we are very pleased with the service and the repair. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you Debby for your feedback! We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. Merry Christmas!

Great Appliance repair service

We know this company for more then five years, and use thy services for our numerous Rental properties .
The Best Appliance repair company in Calgary .
Always on time.
Friendly , professionals.
Reasonable price .
Highly recommend .

Thank you, Elena, for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service.

d anthony from Toronto
d anthony from Toronto

express appliance repair

Yan came promptly and diagnosed the problem All went well until I reviewed my invoice and discovered an extra 3% for using my credit card. I was not told of this before paying. I left a message immediately on Saturday afternoon and emailed on Monday evening. It is now Wednesday and I have yet to hear back.
I also had to follow up to get a quote on the repair. I would expect that they would call me and not wait for me to ask.

Review has 1 previous version

Hey Anthony. I believe this review you have posted is intended for a different company and the title of your review "Express Appliance Repair" shows that since that is different company name. We don't have a customer named Anthony D, in our transactions list. We don't have a technician called Yan. We also did not receive any email regardig 3% extra cc charge. Payment system that we use does not charge our customers extra when they use their credit card. Kindly double check your information, for your information, we have already contacted HS regarding this review, and asked them to remove it since it is fraudulent and is not regarding the job we have ever served.

dclaframboise
dclaframboise

Clothes dryer

He came quickly and worked efficiently. I’m satisfied he did the correct thing and did not overcharge. Tidy a respectful.

Thank you !

More about Express Appliance Repair

Welcome to Express Appliance Repair. Any home appliance repair - Fridges, Ranges, Ovens, Cook tops, Dishwashers, Washers, Dryers. We serve Calgary and the area - Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, Cochrane, Langdon, Chestermere, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Springbank. You can book an appointments for a service during the day, on the evening or weekend.