CA ROOFING INC

Reviews for CA ROOFING INC

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Great Work

Staff was very professional and helpful from beginning to end. The staff were very helpful with helping me remove a satellite dish, cause I did not have a long enough ladder. I would highly recommend this company, most impressive the company is insured, not like the most roofing company out there.
Happy homeowner
N

Madeline Z. in Ottawa
Madeline Z. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive Work

Overall, I was quite impressed with CA Roofing's great service. The whole team were dedicated and tried their best to answer all my questions. They also paid great attention to the little details and their service really far exceeded my expectation. From the communication with their sales to the follow-up of service, from the waste disposal to the cleaning-up afterwards, I am very happy with their service. Thank you, CA Roofing !!!

Victoria  in Markham
Victoria in Markham

Very professional and patient- Leo and his Crew great work!

Leo and his crew replaced the shingles of my house in July 2017. The installation was excellent and had no problems during the windstorm and ice storm we had back in April and May 2018. Leo was very professional and was very patient with me, answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Leo and his crew CA roofing. Great guys, great work.

Design JS in Markham
Design JS in Markham

Was an amazing experience

Was an amazing experience, very resourceful, installation was quick and accurate. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great service. guys had a great attitude towards the work being done, totally professional. They went above and beyond expectations even fixing other issues and animal proofing at no cost. Installation consisted of eavestrough, flat roof and leaf guard.

fuzzy123 in Port Hope
fuzzy123 in Port Hope
1 review Port Hope, ON

Roof

Panda was wonderful to deal with, honest and caring. Met with her on several occasions and she was always tactful. The guys who did the roof did a great job and were very professional. I would highly recommend CA Roofing.

Sal
Sal

Excellent Company

Sam is very professional, courteous and responsive. They did my roof last year and no issues even after the wind storm. The ice storm did cause a small issue that was fixed immediately. I have and will recommend Sam and the CA Roofing crew.

Great company with Great service

My roof was replaced last year and we had great experience with CA Roofing. After the windstorm last week, the shingles for most of the house in my street were flying over the place, and our house was one of very few houses that stay safe. No losing shingle, not even one piece. Great job CA Roofing.

TG in Bradford West Gwillimbury
TG in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New roof installation

This company is a joke. There workmanship is awful. I have water comming into my home and I have called them at least 50 times. Empty promises to fix it and nothing happens. We have to re-do the whole roof after 1 year. Stay away from this company!

TThompson in Markham
TThompson in Markham

Roof repair

My experience with CA Roofing is quite different than the previous review.
I worked with Sam, and he was always available to answer questions. He worked hard to put together a good quote. And he got his guys to actually do a little extra work on the downspout on my shed at no extra charge.

I would definitely recommend contacting Sam at CA Roofing