McAra ENERGY INC.

Calgary AB T2Z 4R2

Reviews for McAra ENERGY INC.

Justin in Calgary
Justin in Calgary

HVAC installments

The products and service provided by Mcara energy were second to none. Real professionalism from the start to finish. Not only was I satisfied with the workmanship and attention to detail, but also the kindness of the employees. Great company that offers top of the line products at a fair price. Thanks Mcara energy.

Justin,

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Our installation and service team are highly skilled Red Seal Journeymen with a wealth of experience. The installers mentioned that you were a great host and we thank you for that. If there is anything else McAra Energy can do for you please do not hesitate to call. We thank you for your time to write this review.

McAra Energy Inc. thanks you for your business.

Andrew  in Airdrie
Andrew in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace checkup

When I called Mcara energy to get my furnace looked at before we turned it on I was hoping they would at least show up in the next day, it was cold out! But after explaining my situation even though it was late in the evening they came over within the hour, amd were very friendly and professional. By the time the technician left I felt as if we knew each other and warm because of my furnace.

Andrew,

As a family owned company we strive to help families such as yours in every unique situation. Although it was extremely late we were more then happy that we could help. It is great to know that you felt like you knew the technician when he left because we hand pick every employee to exceed the family criteria expectations. McAra energy thanks you for your review.

Andrew, welcome to the family !

Jason van mierlo in Calgary
Jason van mierlo in Calgary

Furnace tune up furnace install

I personally dealt with Chris when I had my furnace installed and when I purchased my furnace through him he answered my many questions with great knowledge and the process that everything would go through he explained to me what would be the best furnace for my house and worked out the best cost for my application and when it came time to do the furnace tune up I called him and made an appt and he was able to come right away and do the tune for a cost that was very reasonable I highly recommend him for all you have needs and installs

Jason,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. McAra Energy knows how busy you are and how valuable your time is. Your review is a perfect example is to why McAra Energy has so much clientele that is repeat business.

Once again, thank you for your time.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Sale & Installation

Called & inquired about a quote for a ductless mini-split. The staff was friendly, Informative & prompt. I decided on the appropriate model & went ahead with the installation. The installers were friendly & respectful of my home putting down mats in their work area. The installation was done excellent & done within the time frame quoted. I would recommend mcara energy to anyone looking for a professional, respectful company.

McAra Energy thanks you for business and for all the referrals that you have given through out your building. We were able to help several of your neighbors and colleagues due to you and our craftsmanship. We appreciate that you have taken time out of your day to write this review.

McAra Energy Inc. thanks you for your business !

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?