Reno Deck

Formerly Home-Renovation-Mississauga ( RENO-DECK )
Basement Renovation
60 Cronin Drive Toronto ON M9B 4V1

Reviews for Reno Deck

Lida from Etobicoke
Lida from Etobicoke

Basement Renovation

Reno deck are Very professional company who met both our budget and timelines.
They did a complete overhaul of our Basement. from the time they submitted the original quote until the project was complete done. They provided quality service, and genuine assistance. answered all of our questions quickly, and delivered a perfect outcome.

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Waterloo, ON

Deck Renovation

I recently had Reno Deck resurface my deck. I was completely satisfied with the quality of their work. The team worked hard to ensure the work began and ended in a timely manner. They made sure that all the small details were completed to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend them! A job well done, very professional and great quality work.