Greenway Heating & Cooling Inc

Toronto ON M2M 3Z1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Greenway Heating & Cooling Inc

Reviews for Greenway Heating & Cooling Inc

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

AIr Conditioner Replacement

Greenway Heating & Cooling Inc
Toronto
M2M 3Z1

Just got my a/c replaced as my old broke down, I called greenway from a referral and was very helpful and friendly with helping me choosing a new ac. He explained all the different types of ac and recommended a good option and good price.

Abel in Toronto
Abel in Toronto

New Furnace

We were looking online to repair our furnace and found greenway energy for a quote. The quote was very reasonable and their staff walked us through all the brands and options and the pro's/cons of each one. I felt very informed before choosing the furnace for my home.and they were very helpful. The installation was very fast and they made sure everything was working and tested before they left. Thanks