Budget Blinds Of East York

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of East York

Vanessa in Ottawa
Vanessa in Ottawa

Phenomenal Service!

What a great experience from start to finish it was to deal with Neil. He was prompt, courteous, professional and fair in all of his communication and with the wonderful installation of our blinds.

When we had an issue with one of the blinds less than 2 years after purchase, Neil was able to guide us through the warranty process quite easily. He was also able to help us in obtaining the best price possible with all of the blinds in our home.

We recommend Neil to anyone looking for blinds, window coverings for their home.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

New Condo Drapery

To complete our condo renovation, the old builder installed blinds had to be replaced by new draperies.

Neil promptly set a consultation appointment with all his samples. He did not push for us to decide and commit. Before we finally decided to go with Neil, he answered all my questions promptly.

No pushy or up selling from Neil. He listens to what you want or had in mind and provide his views for your consideration. With a very flexible installation schedule, he and his installer came on time and completed the job cleanly and professionally.

As Neil promised, the condo living room looks and feels much "warmer" and beautiful. We finally gained our privacy with the "blackout" bedroom draperies. This was the final touch to our condo renovation.

Great job and experience with Neil!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it! We are so glad that you are happy with your new draperies and that you had a great experience!

Malcolm
Malcolm

New blinds

New blinds purchased and installed in living room dining and two bedrooms. Great work and service by Neil would highly recommend

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Malcolm! We greatly appreciate it! We hope you and your family are enjoying your new blinds!

jackie.gregoris
jackie.gregoris

Blinds

Quick quote, no huge waiting period for the blinds to be made. They are beautiful and the installation was fast and easy. Plus they took all the packaging back with them. Strongly recommend.
Jackie g

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Jackie! Greatly appreciated! We hope you are enjoying your new blinds!

Marlene
Marlene

Drapes and blinds throughout my home.

Neil and his team were fabulous to work with - professional, timely and EXPERT in their service overall (drapes/blinds made and the installation work they did was superb)! I will definitely reach out to Neil again for future use. Thank you so so much for transforming the look of my home to what I have been wanting for a very long time!

Thank you Marlene for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and should you need anything else, we would be happy to be of service!

Paola
Paola

Blinds

Neil did an excellent job. He advised on which blinds were the best for our house, they were ready well in advance and installation was flawless. I womill recommend Neil with my friends and family.

Thank you Paola for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We hope you are enjoying your new dual shades!

vcrawford
vcrawford

Window treatments in my old house

I recently asked Neil to come back to help me with additional window treatments in my old house. He did such a fabulous job the first time I didn't hesitate to call him again.
Neil is very helpful (without being overwhelming) when providing options, he's patient while I struggle with making decisions, he turns the work around quickly and he's very accommodating when arranging the installation time.
I believe one of his main strengths is doing the installation. Old houses never have straight walls, ceilings or window sills - Neil knows how to work with these challenges and make things look great.
I will call Neil again when my next project occurs.

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review you provided! It means the world to us to have positive feedback like yours. Thank your for thinking of us when you needed more window treatments, we are glad that we could be of service both times and that you enjoyed your experience!

Teenil
Teenil

Blinds for new renovation

Neil and his family were very good at helping us decide on blinds, and the benefits of one blind over another, they came ot the house and measured the windows, brought lots of samples for us to see, and the installation of the blinds was super quick! The quality of the blinds is really good too.
would definitely use them again !

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We take great pride in being a family-owned and operated business and we are so glad we were able to help you find a solution for your windows! We hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Amanda
Amanda

Shutters and blinds

From the moment I called budget blinds for quote Neil one of the costumer representatives was so kind, helpful and not pushy at all with us making a purchase. He came and gave us a quote within 2 days of me calling and our blinds and shutters were installed within a month . They look amazing . We’re so happy with how they turned out and I will definitely use them again in the future if needed

Thank you for your review Amanda! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are enjoying your new shutters!

michaelwarner0223
michaelwarner0223

Living room and bedroom

Very polite and professional service. Willing to listen to customers needs and give advice based on customers explanations. Would recommend any day of the week

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review Michael! You were a pleasure to work with!

More about Budget Blinds Of East York

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving East York have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Email us for a free consultation bbeastyork@budgetblinds. com Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order ...
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in East York?