Budget Blinds Of East York

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of East York

jackie.gregoris
jackie.gregoris

Blinds

Quick quote, no huge waiting period for the blinds to be made. They are beautiful and the installation was fast and easy. Plus they took all the packaging back with them. Strongly recommend.
Jackie g

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Jackie! Greatly appreciated! We hope you are enjoying your new blinds!

Marlene
Marlene

Drapes and blinds throughout my home.

Neil and his team were fabulous to work with - professional, timely and EXPERT in their service overall (drapes/blinds made and the installation work they did was superb)! I will definitely reach out to Neil again for future use. Thank you so so much for transforming the look of my home to what I have been wanting for a very long time!

Thank you Marlene for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and should you need anything else, we would be happy to be of service!

Paola
Paola

Blinds

Neil did an excellent job. He advised on which blinds were the best for our house, they were ready well in advance and installation was flawless. I womill recommend Neil with my friends and family.

Thank you Paola for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We hope you are enjoying your new dual shades!

vcrawford
vcrawford

Window treatments in my old house

I recently asked Neil to come back to help me with additional window treatments in my old house. He did such a fabulous job the first time I didn't hesitate to call him again.
Neil is very helpful (without being overwhelming) when providing options, he's patient while I struggle with making decisions, he turns the work around quickly and he's very accommodating when arranging the installation time.
I believe one of his main strengths is doing the installation. Old houses never have straight walls, ceilings or window sills - Neil knows how to work with these challenges and make things look great.
I will call Neil again when my next project occurs.

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review you provided! It means the world to us to have positive feedback like yours. Thank your for thinking of us when you needed more window treatments, we are glad that we could be of service both times and that you enjoyed your experience!

Teenil
Teenil

Blinds for new renovation

Neil and his family were very good at helping us decide on blinds, and the benefits of one blind over another, they came ot the house and measured the windows, brought lots of samples for us to see, and the installation of the blinds was super quick! The quality of the blinds is really good too.
would definitely use them again !

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! We take great pride in being a family-owned and operated business and we are so glad we were able to help you find a solution for your windows! We hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Amanda
Amanda

Shutters and blinds

From the moment I called budget blinds for quote Neil one of the costumer representatives was so kind, helpful and not pushy at all with us making a purchase. He came and gave us a quote within 2 days of me calling and our blinds and shutters were installed within a month . They look amazing . We’re so happy with how they turned out and I will definitely use them again in the future if needed

Thank you for your review Amanda! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are enjoying your new shutters!

michaelwarner0223
michaelwarner0223

Living room and bedroom

Very polite and professional service. Willing to listen to customers needs and give advice based on customers explanations. Would recommend any day of the week

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review Michael! You were a pleasure to work with!

Kari
Kari

Blinds for main floor

Great experience!! Very professional and helpful!! Needed help making decisions and was given feedback on the best blinds to chose and why. Blinds were ordered same day and arrived in a timely manner. Installation was done at my convenience and was completed quickly and professionally. Thank you!!

Thank you for this fantastic review, Kari! It was really such a pleasure working with you. So delighted that you shared your positive experience here and we hope you are continuing to enjoy your blinds in the home.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Cellular/ honeycomb shades for our Toronto home

Assisted Review

We love our new window coverings. Its perfect!
Just wanted to add quickly that the installer, Jaime was very helpful, pleasant and professional.
We would like to extend our thanks to Karen.
We have already referred your company to one of our friends that really liked the shades.

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I've passed on your great comments to our installer, Jaime as well. Your trust in referring Budget Blinds of South East Toronto means the world to us. Thank you again, Jennifer, for allowing us to work with you on this project.

Peter  from Toronto
Peter from Toronto

Blinds for Toronto Office

Assisted Review

I had a phenomenal experience. From Karen's initial appointment to measure through to the install everything was flawless.
I would not hesitate to recommend Budget Blinds and when we decide to upgrade our window coverings in our house I will be using Budget Blinds.

Thank you so much for the fabulous review, Peter. It was a real pleasure working with you. My goal is to exceed your expecctations so that you'll want to be a raving fan of Budget Blinds & Inspired Drapes. Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback & we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Budget Blinds Of East York

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving East York have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Email us for a free consultation bbeastyork@budgetblinds.com

Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment.

Our lavish selection of window treatments includes shutters, blinds, draperies, shades and even window film.

Regardless of the window’s size or shape, you can rest assured Budget Blinds Serving East York will have a customized window coverings solution ready for you.

Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We’ll bring you the highest quality and most fashionable window coverings in East York and surrounding areas.

Looking forward to helping you beautify your home!