Van Delivery.Ca

Reviews for Van Delivery.Ca

Ruth R
Ruth R

Exceptional company

I have booked this company numerous times over the last two years. I refuse to use any other company now. Tony and his team are extremely professional, punctual, efficient, and dependable. Tony has moved numerous items for us -- from furniture to boxes containing fragile items. Our furniture is always bubble-wrapped and delivered with care. There has never been even the smallest scratch or scrape on any of our prized furniture.

I highly recommend this company to everyone.

From a very satisfied customer,

Ruth

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Delivery

I had deliveryin GTA -Toronto , 2 items , light color sofa and chair , all was kept in great condition , movers were profecional . I had to make few calls to this delivery company and all the time i have got good attention . Prices are exeptable . Thank you very much . I enjoy my furniture .

jadaman in
jadaman in

great company

These guys were great. Punctual, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely contact them again and refer clients to them. I will definitely recommend them to anybody looking to move.

It was a pleasure helping you ;)

lola in Toronto
lola in Toronto

moving furniture

Tony was very professional with the delivery and very concise. I have used his company a few times and every time they have delivered my goods intact and in a timely manner. i highly recommend them

Thank you for your repeat business :)

Just great!

Tony and his team were awesome. It was a long day, and they just kept going until the job was done. Jammed as much of my stuff as humanly possible into the truck not to have to make more trips.

Nice guys, professional as well, wrapped all my stuff with care. You just can't go wrong.

Before I got the invoice, I was waiting for the shoe to drop to be honest, but it didn't happen, honest, trustworthy and a super nice guy.

Use this moving company, you just won't go wrong.

It was great helping you to move enjoy your new home.

Moving a sofa bed

Dealing with the company was great from start to finish. They were immediately available at convenient times, confirmed with me in advance, showed up on time and made the move with no fuss or hassle. The driver was most helpful and polite. A good experience!

It was a pleasure helping you thank you for the review.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Awesome moving experience

Had a truck load full of packed goods, no room for 3 other wall unit thingamigings that were supposed to be moved. Had found someone on kijiji who'd help 'unload' the truck. Then, disaster struck as our 'helper' advised us he couldn't make it, but would pass our number to his friend Tony. Tony called and arranged to meet us to help.
I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE IMPRESSED WITH THE CALIBRE OF 'HELP' .WE RECEIVED FROM TONY!!
Tony came in his own 'oversized van' and loaded up the 3 wall units singlehandedly. Before Tony came, even though we really wanted the 3 thingamiging wall units, we were at the resigned and frustrated stage of being forced to leave them behind. Tony knew just how to maneuver these bulky pieces, sliding them easily into his van - and not charging us 'extra' for this.
On to the new location!
Tony took professional charge, knew exactly how to do things, and the unloading could not have gone more smoothly. His expertise made moving even the complicated bigger furniture pieces look easy. Tony not only brought in the bedroom set, but also set up the twin beds, making things so much easier. In a heartbeat, I recommend Tony's energetic services for any moving job, and I shall not hesitate to call on him again and again. Tony's pleasant, straightforward personality is an additional bonus. Unbeatable service at an unbeatable price ! A huge 10++++++

It was a pleasure helping Barbara and her clients as they were very patient and appreciative especially on a last minute job such as. I would love to help again. Thank you for your business :)

Private User reviews Brossard, QC

Mattress delivery

I had great service. The gentleman wrapped up my mattress to protect it and came right on time. I would use this service again and I recommend it to everyone else.

Thank you so much!

Luis in Toronto
Luis in Toronto

Delivery

Tony was punctual and fully equipped with all transporting utilities to make my delivery fast and efficient. He was courteous and listened to all of my demands. I had also requested his services on a short notice so I'm very satisfied, considering the last minute request. Highly recommend.

Thank you Luis!

More about Van Delivery.Ca

TORONTO'S AFFORDABLE & FRIENDLY APARTMENT/ CONDO MOVING & DELIVERY SERVICE $30, 000 Cargo Insurance
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?