Fix My Home Renovations

Reviews for Fix My Home Renovations

David in
David in

Beautiful floors!

Our last contractor did a horrible job on our floors. We decided to go with hardwood this time and chose Paul to put it in. I was not disappointed! From the initial consultation to the finished product my mind was put at ease. Thanks Paul! Great job!

Bill in Rexdale
Bill in Rexdale
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

kitchen reno

Contacted Paul Dube to renovate our 60 year old kitchen with new cupboards and counter. Work was professional and on time. Paul had great respect for out home and cleaned up well after his work leaving the site spic and span. Price was reasonable. Quality very good. Would hire him again.

Dianne meikle in Toronto
Dianne meikle in Toronto

Basement apartment, upstairs kitchen

I had my living space in the basement made in to an apartment. I had no clue how to plan it out but Fix My Home had suggestions for how to keep the space fluid. The workmanship was excellent with a fine eye for details.
I was so pleased with their work I had them come back and install an Ikea kitchen upstairs for me and, again, the quality of the workmanship and the professionalism of the workers was better than I could have hoped.
Highly recommend this company

joannemcnevin in Bowmanville
joannemcnevin in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Full 3 storey renovation- new kitchen, floors, stairs, trim, paint, framing and drywall

A First Rate experience! This was an extensive renovation. When Paul gave me initial quote he came up with solutions and suggestions which was just what I needed and wanted. Throughout renovation Paul and business partner Israel were very respectful and allowed me to make decisions and ask my preferences. Everything was completed to high standards and they cleaned up each night. The difference is night and day from the condo I had before. I'm proud to show it off and everyone has remarked on the great workmanship. Although I live quite a distance from the business they they showed up each day for full days and kept me in the loop. There was never a time where I had to question where they were or when they would return. I'd give them 100 stars if I could! You could never go wrong using this company for ANY of your home renovation needs!

55 from 55
55 from 55

Complete Basement Reno, who house hardwood

Paul and his team did great job renovating our basement. They gutted it down to the bare walls and how we have an awesome space for the kids to hang out in. I could not have asked for a better experience. The team was great and very accomodating.

More about Fix My Home Renovations

At Fix My Home, we offer a wide variety of services from painting to whole house construction and renovation in Halton Hills, Peel Region and the GTA. We have a team of experts in a wide variety of specialized trades including kitchen, bathroom and basement contractors.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Orangeville?