Trigon Renovations

Reviews for Trigon Renovations

Joyce
Joyce

Kitchen backsplash

The Trigon Renovations team were fantastic. They took the time to find out exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our kitchen. We really appreciated their professionalism and work and also completed the job not only in a timely manner but went above and beyond on the final touches. My kitchen looks beautiful and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Trigon Renovations to others.

Thank you Joyce, it was a pleasure working for you. please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Raj I in Old Toronto
Raj I in Old Toronto

Full basement renovation

I was looking for someone to do a full basement Reno and my co worker had referred Trigon. I got on the phone and had a quick conversation with Walid and made a time too meet up within days!! Walid was very professional and punctual, as we set up time for him to start my basement renovation. Completed my basement reno couple days ahead of the scheduled time! My basement looks absolutely amazing! Thank you Walid ! I would definitely recommend Trigon to family and friends

Thank you Raj for your kind words. Please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

bdrew04 in Old Toronto
bdrew04 in Old Toronto

Flooring Project

The team at Trigon did a great job with our renovation. Despite encountering some unforseen challenges with work that was previously done by someone else, the team was able to stick to our timelines (which was really important to us). The quality of the work was great, and the communication throughout the project was much appreciated.

Thank you Brad. It was an absolute pleasure working for you and your family.

Andy Y in Old Toronto
Andy Y in Old Toronto

Professional Contractor with Customer Centred Services

Although I have come to know the owner of Trigon Renovations (Walid) for only a few months, I am quite impressed with his professionalism, commitment to work, and ethics, so much so that I have decided to ditch my contractor of past 8 years, whom I had retained on ongoing basis in the capacity of real estate investor/project management. Trigon provides a honest quotation for each component of a project, and when retained, will actually show up as promised. This is a rarity given today's tight labour market in renovation/construction. As recipient of Business Leader of Character in York Region (2008), I can say with confidence that this company, though young, has a lot of potential ahead. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you Andy for your kind words. We look forward working with you for the years to come.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Building an apartment in basement

Wahidi was awesome. His patience with the city of Oshawa was outstanding. Always professional. His workers were great. He kept us regularly updated of progress. He always asked if we were satisfied with the work and would make changes when we asked. He actually did extra little things that were not part of scope of work. The were so appreciated. Workers were respectful of our space. I appreciated their work so much I fed them the last weekend they with us. The apartment is gorgeous. I would recommend the company to anyone and have already given his cards to friends

Thank you Deena. It was great working for you and your family.

Don't hesitate to call me anytime.

Rtautoworks in Old Toronto
Rtautoworks in Old Toronto

Office floor and exterior paint work

Walid Wahidi was very professional and knowledgeable in his work. He came on time, gave me a great quote, did the work exactly how we discussed. Also the colours he chose worked perfectly with my logo. Thank you for your hard work Walid. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thank you Raffi for taking the time to leave a review and rating. Should you need our help in the future please don't hesitate to call.

Take care.

Smerin in Oshawa
Smerin in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement apartment

My parents bought a property with an unfinished basement and the team built us an apartment. It is beautiful and we are settling in comfortably. While the city gave us some hassles, Walid and his team were hard working and did everything they could to help complete this project quickly.
He was so patient and understanding with us. He also made sure we were always kept in the loop.

Thank you for your kind words, truly means a lot to us. Enjoy your basement apartment and please don't hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

zarmand
zarmand

Repair walls, paint and installation of blinds

The work was done on time and with care and precision. Walid and his team are true professionals at what they do and I would highly recommend them for any renovation in your home of office.

Thank you Zarmand for you review and rating.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

beautiful service and great customer interactions

great customer service very pleasant to converse with. Really knows how to do the job right. very professional, works in a timely manner and the output is just amazingly done.

Thank you for your kind words and 10 star rating. Truly means a lot to my team and I.

More about Trigon Renovations

Trigon Renovations has a proven record of accomplishments and are a reputable company in the city of Toronto and GTA area. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials, skilled tradesmen, while offering our clients real time support and accessibility. For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity, not just with our clients, but also our suppliers and contractors.

***

At Trigon Renovations we provide a variety of services, our team of contractors are backed with more than decade of experience in the residential and commercial properties. We thrive to provide our customers with the best quality workmanship and customer service.

Complete Interior Renovation, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basement Finishing, Additions/Partitions, Plumbing, Electrical Services, HVAC, Carpentry, Framing, Drywall, Tiling, Flooring, Painting, Roofing and Handyman services.