Closet & Storage Solutions
Newmarket ON L3Y 2S5
Closet & Storage Solutions

Reviews for Creative Interior Solutions

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Unreliable, cheap materials, bad service

Do NOT use these guys. I found them randomly, but you really get what you pay for. The owner, Dave was friendly during the consultation, but was completely unprofessional and unreliable afterwards. He will make promises around what he will give you. Remember to write down everything, otherwise you will get burned. My install was delayed, they ordered wrong material, they were unresponsive. They also request payment upfront before they install. DO NOT PAY THEM UP FRONT. They will leave your house in a mess, with cheap ikea doors and doors that don't fit. They will take your money and don't provide you the service or product. They don't even show you the materials or the handles that they will order. Dave measured my closets completely incorrectly, brought mismatched doors and handles that we didn't agree to. He also kept delaying and was completely unresponsive. Do you not use these guys. You really get what you pay for.

KC in Mississauga
KC in Mississauga

Creative Interior Solutions

When we initially met Dave, he sounded convincing and promised that when he started a job he would finish right away unlike other closet companies so I agreed to have him do all of our closets in our home. The shelves on the smaller closets were done ok but my wardrobe room that I was anticipating to have done was a huge disappointment and frustration. First, he installed shelves that were not the right measurements to fit my evening gowns. It took him a month to come back to fix after several texts and calls. Then my drawers were not installed properly as the measurements were off so 4 drawers out of 8 were correct. I called again and was told that it would be fixed....then he was out of the country, then his worker's car broke down, then his dad was sick....one excuse after another. By SEPTEMBER (2 MONTHS LATER!!) I sent him a message telling him to FINISH the job. He finally came in and installed the 8 drawers with the WRONG handles that I specifically did not want. Two weeks later after multiple texts he dropped the handles at the door and I was told to install them myself in which the screws for the handles didn't even match. What a nightmare and a project that shouldn't have taken more than a week took almost 3 months!! BEWARE. Will never recommend this company .

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Bedroom Custom Closet

I had custom closets installed in all the bedrooms. Dave was very responsive and did an excellent job from day 1. However, 1 final corner shelves in master closet has not yet been installed. There were some issues with the cutting and I was told on 22June2018 it would be done within a week. My calls and messages have gone un heard and I have not heard from them in over a month.
if this was not that case I would have given them a perfect rating.
Be Cautious!!

Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Newmarket?