Cosmopolitan Mechanical Cambridge

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Mechanical Cambridge

Jhon in Cambridge
Jhon in Cambridge

New furnace installation

Its pleasure to share my experience with cosmopolitan mechanical. My furnace was broken and need extensive repairs. I contacted cosmopolitan mechanical services they provide me good quote and installed carrier furnace on very next day
They have very professional technician who manage the job in shortest duration safely and leave the site very clean

I would recommend them for quality and competitive pricing

David in Cambridge
David in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Carrier Furnace

it was My great pleasure to write a review for cosmopolitan mechanical services. They have installed new carrier furnace at one of my rental properties in waterloo. I am please with there workmanship and very pleased with Syed explaining of installation. I would definitely recommend this company to all of my family members and friend.

Dave in Kitchener
Dave in Kitchener
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace Cleaning

Ather visited my home this weekend to clean my old age furnace. He called us prior visiting the house and the work was professionally done. The technician made sure to clear the mess after the work was done and gave some very useful tips for my furnace. I will definitely use his services again in spring for my air conditioner cleaning.

Brouno in Cambridge
Brouno in Cambridge

Furnace air condition broken

Finally my old furnace broke down and I started to search for cheapest but reliable deal to fix my old carrier equipments ( air conditioner and Furnace). I go through number of web sites and contacted dealers but quotes were high as well as equipment were from un known brands.
Finally I got a quote from cosmopolitan Cambridge very reasonable and they gave me carrier high efficiency furnace and air conditioner with carrier Rebates as well as utility company Rebates. Installation was done on the same day by their certified technicians.

I would recommend them for furnace and air conditioning if you have any plan to change give them a chance to quote.

Ciao

Alex in Cambridge
Alex in Cambridge

Upgrade of Furnace , Air conditioner & water heater

Just want to thanks cosmopolitan mechanical for their services at my home It was a wonderful experinece initally their sales team visited with their technician They provide me great guidance on home heating and cooling system.

Considering age of my house they conduct careful review of my home with all engineering aspect as well as special consideration for the health of my family and our pets.
Based on their professionals recomendation we select the leonex systems,they provide me excellent options to meet my budget for these major upgrades and installed highly reliable and energy efficient system exactly to match my home needs.
As committed they installed the Hvac and heater next day early morning and complete the job same day

More about Cosmopolitan Mechanical Cambridge

We are proud to serve Cambridge and area homeowners in the field of HVAC Projects. Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Cambridge installs Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Boilers, Water Heaters, Coils, Condensers, Air Handlers and Heat Pumps. Furthermore we provide maintenance and repair services on all above mentioned equipment. The most modern, professional, efficient, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Cambridge?