GTA NS Contracting

Allan in Whitby
Allan in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Stairs

These folks replaced my carpeted stairs with hardwood and it looks great. Lori had a very good eye for the details and I felt confident I was getting a quality job done. They were even helpful in dealing with a couple of extra things I needed done. Very friendly and was happy to have them in my home.

thank you allan for the great review!! it was a pleasure working for you!! enjoy your new stairs!!!

Shawna
Shawna
1 review Oshawa, ON

Entire main floor of bungalow flooring replaced.

Very quick install! Attention to detail and willing to offer suggestions for improvement. Would definitely use them again!!

thank you for your great review Shawna! was a pleasure for me and the rest of the team to work for you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Hardwood install

Last year I had lory and her team come in to install prefinished hardwood flooring, approx 1000 sft. they had it done in no time and no issues! i would use them again if i have to and would recommend them to all my friends and family! thanks for your hard work! my floors look amazing!!

thank you for taking from your time to write this great review!! if was a pleasure for the whole team to work for you! enjoy your new floors!!
thank you!

Garth
Garth

Stairs and flooring

as a contractor, im often asked if i can recommend a flooring company! i sure know quite a few but Lory and Radu are the best in the trade! always polite, always on time and never had any complaints! i will continue to recommend them to all my clients and friends! true professionals!

thank you for such a great review Garth! will continue to satisfy all our clients!

Levi B.
Levi B.

Hardwood refinishing and staircase

I must start by saying this review was long overdue as Lory and Radu worked on quite a few projects for me.
Their attention to detail was above my expectations! Always on time and delivered a quality job every single time!!

Will recommend with no hesitation NS contracting for all your stair and flooring projects!

thank you for taking from your time to write such a great review! always a pleasure to work with you!

1 review , ON

Hardwood Flooring, Stair Refinishing & Baseboard Replacement

First-Class. Lory and her team came to install ~600 sq' of hardwood flooring, refinish a set of stairs, and replace all the baseboard on the first floor.

Lory managed the project like a true professional throughout the whole renovation. she also provided us with suggestions, and listened to our concerns along the way.

We would hire Lory any her team for any future renovations.

Thank you so much for your review! it was a great pleasure to work with you!

Lory

Stela in Toronto
Stela in Toronto

Floor installation

I had contracted Lory's team to install floor and have it finish for few offices in my building.
Lory is a very professional team leader, and she knew how to organize the job from start to finish. She met our expectations and exceeded them.
The quality of her job is exceptional.
We rely on her advises and the results are outstanding .
Thank you Lory !
Keep up your great work and wishing you a tone of success !

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! it was a great pleasure to work for you! enjoy your new floors!

Lory and Team,

GTA NS Contracting

Alexandra in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Exceptional Customer Service & Workmanship

Lori was an exceptional project manager on sanding, staining and finishing our floors. From first contact she was responsive, quick and understood our need to get the job done as quickly as possible. She accommodated our schedule and communicated everything very clearly. I found her to be very approachable with any feedback or concerns. She also texted me updates (and pictures!) on the progress which we found very helpful and exciting. I would definitely recommend Lori and her team for your next floor project.

Thank you so much Alex for taking the time to write a detailed review. Do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions! Enjoy your new floor and your new house!

Gisella  in Toronto
Gisella in Toronto

Hardwood Floor and Stairs

I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight and congratulate GTA NS Contracting and specifically Lori and her team. Last July I was in the market for a contactor that would install wood floors on my main and second level as well as do the stairs which included pickets sanding and staining through out . After sifting through many contractors it was without a doub that I would trust Lory and team to complete my project. they were extremely professional, provided me with the information I needed welcomed my questions were so VERY WELL priced and most importatntly delivered exceptional workmanship. They truly wowed me and I would never consider another contractor, and I am happy to also add that I have referred them to a few of my family and friends and there feedback has always been outstanding. Lastly I want to personally thak the team for their amazing work and brilliant exectution and doing all this with budget. Fantastic work, Thank you. Gisella

Thanks Gisella for taking the time to prepare a detailed review. It was a pleasure for myself and the team to work for you. Please keep us in mind for another future project.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Lory

More about GTA NS Contracting

GTA NS Contracting is proud of the positive reputation we have earned by delivering quality, professional services to our valued customers. GTA NS Contracting is a family owned and operated company. We only work with qualified, licensed contractors and pass this guarantee on to you our customer.

Whether you are planning on a small home improvement project or a whole home transformation, call us for a free estimate. One of our experienced project coordinators will gladly come to your home and meet with you to discuss your needs and provide you with a written estimate of the work required.

For a free estimate on your home improvement project, please call.