Plumbing
Ki-Fix Repiping Solutions Inc (Kitec Specialists)

Reviews for Ki-Fix Repiping Solutions Inc (Kitec Specialists)

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto

Kitec plumbing removal

I can't say enough good things about Ki-Fix! Starting from Day 1 Bob was there for me! Property management can sometimes be a pain to work with but Bob not only delivered all required documents but also made himself and his team available to me in order for my renovation to stay on track! The workers were clean, friendly and got the job done in no time!! I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone thinking of getting kitec plumbing removed!

John Cupido in Vaughan
John Cupido in Vaughan

Kitec Plumbing Replacement

It was a pleasure dealing with Lisa and Sue. Sue called a day before to reconfirm the start date. As quoted they took 3 days start to finish. The condo was kept clean during the process. Once complete , Lisa followed up to ask if I was satisfied. As promised they provided proof of completion forms from the engineer.

sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto
sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto

Condo Kitec Replacement - Constant Delays

Ki-Fix did the work for my 2 bath condo, but it was a rough journey to completion. Ki-Fix was selected by my condo corporation to complete all the ki-tec replacements.

In May, I contacted Ki-Fix for a quote, and it took a month for a quote to be received and signed on by both parties. I gave a deposit on July 3, and proceeded to start to chase Bob to actually come and do the work. Bob agreed to two separate dates, and no-showed both times! The first no-show came with an apology and explanation, but the second got no response at all.

My building concierge took pity on me, and gave me the number of the project manager, Susan - the work began on Aug 9th and was completed on Aug 16th. The entirety of this time I was staying at a friend's place.

Also, it's relatively small compared to everything else, but I found that the cleaning service provided wasn't particularly great or thorough.

Peter Li from Richmond Hill
Peter Li from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repiping

Hi. Thank you for the recent repiping work that has been completed in my apartment. I just wanted to thank you for the prompt professional service provided. The crew were both very professional, clean, tidy, friendly and punctual. I would recommend Ki-Fix to anyone and any future work will be placed your way . Thanks again for all the hard work by the crew and the efficient service provided. Many thanks."

Peter Li, Toronto

Alex B in Cambridge
Alex B in Cambridge

Ki-Fix got the job done

I found ki-Fix to be great. They were both quick and efficient. I think they were a little more money than other places, but I just wanted the job done quick and didn't want to hire out a bunch of contractors to get it done. Everyone I met on the team was great too. no complaints at all

jleake720 in Toronto
jleake720 in Toronto

Unreliable, expensive plumber

Trying to get Kitec replaced in our new property and rang Bob for a quote after good referrals. After our call he said he would send the necessary documentation over shortly. A few days followed with no reply.

Repeat this process for about a month – me calling every day and still getting the "I'm just doing it" line every time, yet never receiving the quote. No follow through with Bob, regardless of excuses, I can't trust a company with my house and my money if this is how they operate.

FYI - I costed out all the elements myself with individual contractors and found it to be at least half the cost of using Kifix. (Plumber, engineer, drywaller) Try investigating that route if you need kitec replacement.

Sarah R in Old Toronto
Sarah R in Old Toronto

KiFix repiped kitec

I am always hesitant about who I allow access to my place, however the team at Ki-Fix made my feel comfortable. They were in and out in 4 days, and left no trace when they were done! Im satisfied with their professional and efficient service, and would recommend them to anyone who needed their pipe repiped!

Jnew in Old Toronto
Jnew in Old Toronto

kitec replacement

Just wanted to say a few words to the quality of this company. I will start by saying they charged me more then the plumber who quoted the job. But was I ever glad I paid. I received hands down the most professional and efficient service that one could ask for during a renovation. The work was impeccable. Could not even tell they were in my house. Everything worked the same, if not better then before they started. They did it all with a smile as well which is a pleasant change from my past experiences with renovations. Thanks for making it easy!

jpark in Old Toronto
jpark in Old Toronto

Kitec replacement

Remarkable Service. Ki-Fix went over and above to complete the re-piping of my condo. They stuck to the time frame which we agreed upon, as well as the price we agreed upon. Not to mention the quality of work. My place was back to the way it was before they began. Possibly even cleaner! I highly recommend this company. Great work.

alexo in Toronto
alexo in Toronto

kitec repiping

Just wanted to say a few words here about my recent renovation with Ki-Fix repiping solutions. It was nice to finally hire a "professional" and get the professional results along with it. Stuck at home with a broken foot, I was around for the entire process. Expecting the typical messy construction atmosphere, I found myself impressed at the systems that were in place. They barely made a mess. I didnt hear much chatter either, the whole team was hard at work until the job was done. I highly recommend this company.

More about Ki-Fix Repiping Solutions Inc (Kitec Specialists)