Lions Wall Stucco Construction

Reviews for Lions Wall Stucco Construction

Baneet
Baneet

Stucco/Stone Work

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kemal and Ugur – they were extremely friendly and we’re very pleased with the result! We recently got stucco/stone done on the exterior front of the house and it looks amazing. Their workmanship is exceptional and it’s evident through the way they conduct their work and the finished look. They completed the job in a timely manner, and they are true professionals in the trade – I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do a stucco/stone job! Ugur and Kemal are reliable and extremely dependable throughout the entire project. From giving advice on the design, the stucco colour and stone, Ugur was always patiently guiding us – proving a genuine interest and passion for the trade. In the end, they put all the water gutters and lose parts back where they belonged and took the time to clean the property. Moreover, the price was very reasonable! We will be recommending Ugur and Kemal to our family and friends without any hesitation and will definitely be working with them in the future for any stucco/ stone job.

Thank you for taking your time to write out this great review! We appreciate the kind words. Likewise, It was great working with you guys.
Lions Team

Mike
Mike

I do not recommend anyone to hire this company

If you're looking for a professional stucco company, you're in the wrong place.
We hired this company Lions Wall Stucco to do a small stucco job for our home and the work they did is completely unprofessional. The corners of the mouldings were not cut properly and they tried to fix it by putting more and more cement, but only made it worse. See the attached picture, my son can do a better job. The company refused to come back and fix the poor work that they did and we now have to spend additional money to hire REAL professionals to fix their mistakes. Not only was the work done poorly, but these guys also damaged the shingles and gutters on my roof while doing the job and refused to fix it. I do not recommend anyone to hire Lions Wall Stucco at all, even for small jobs.

Sorry to hear you are upset with our work. Please refer back to final photos for completion and final work. You will see that it is the final moulding and not the one you originally posted. All work was confirmed before moving on. We are more than happy to remedy the situation. We do not want any unhappy customers. Please call me so that we can schedule a time for me to visit your house.
PLEASE REFER TO GOOGLE FOR COMPLETE IMAGES.
Lions Team

Kim in Brampton
Kim in Brampton

Stucco for extended room

Stucco job was done quickly and efficiently. Very friendly people who even helped us out our sliding doors on. If you are looking for a cheap but good stucco job, would recommend.

Thank you for the great review Kim. It was great meeting you.
Lions team

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Stucco Work

Kemal & his son gave me a free quote and met my budget. They worked efficiently and finished the job in a timely manner. Kemal and his son also answered all questions and provided info to make my decisions easier. They cleaned up when the job was completed. I recommend Lions Wall Stucco Construction. We got exactly what we wanted and the house now looks great.
Thanks a lot!!

Thank you for your response. it was great working with you.

Cabana

Kamel is a friendly, conscious worker that did a good job stuccoing my cabana. Though it was a small job he was able to fit it in to his schedule and finished on time.

I appreciate your opinion. it was great working on the Cabana, thank you.
-Lions wall stucco

fatima in Toronto
fatima in Toronto

Out side wall

We are very happy with the completed project, they took the to explained in detail all the steps that they where going to do, they where friendly clean.
Thank you for a job well done.

Thank you for your response.
-Lions wall Stucco

More about Lions Wall Stucco Construction

Lions Wall Stucco Construction Inc. has over 20 years of experience in all areas of stucco application and cultured stone. We offer quality, reliable competitive workmanship. We are fully bonded and can provide excellent references.
Looking for Stucco pros in Brampton?