Maxi Construction And Renovations

Reviews for Maxi Construction And Renovations

jonmcintyre
jonmcintyre

Basement and bathroom renovation

After getting several quotes for a basement renovation I met Maximiliano and Mauricio and knew instantly that I wanted to hire Maxi Construction and Renovations for the job. Maxi’s personality and professionalism stood out from the moment I met him and I could tell right away he was trustworthy and caring and would do a great job. The project started and finished on time in the three-week time frame set out in our contract. Maximiliano made sure that we were happy each step of the way during the renovation. He brought different things to our attention, always asked us for our opinion and made sure everything they were doing was clear to us. These guys are hard workers and are always try to make their customers satisfied with the service.
They truly went above and beyond to make sure they did the very best job possible on our basement and bathroom renovation. Their attention to detail and eye for design were much appreciated - we love the tile in our bathroom shower. We are more than pleased with the job they did and so happy with our new basement. I would recommend Maxi Construction and Renovations to anyone!

In the name of my team and my own I extend our appreciation of allowing us to work with clients like you, we are very pleased to receive these compliments, moments like these is when I am completely convinced to love what I do, and to remain better every day. We will be here waiting to work with you again in the very near future.

frankkelly1028
frankkelly1028

Main bathroom renovation

Bathroom renovation
We are really nervous to rip apart our master bathroom; our existing bathroom include a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and a vanity; first experience doing a Reno and we got to many ideas and pictures in mind; but when Maxi arrive to the house, we feel that we wanna work with this contractor, he knows his business , listen to us and help us to find our style, he work amazingly well. Send us a detailed quote and we decided to go ahead with the project. During the time that the team work in the bathroom they constant update of the diferentes stages of the project, we did some small changes and they're really polite with the situation made us easy. They took care of details that the other contractor normally ignore Bathroom renovation
We are really nervous to rip apart our master bathroom; our existing bathroom include a bathtub, a shower, a toilet and a vanity; first experience doing a Reno and we got to many ideas and pictures in mind; but when Maxi arrive to the house, we feel that we wanna work this contractor, he know his business ( like order, safety and cleaning). Amazing experience and we'd use them again.

What a beautiful words my dear, of course we also are looking forward to work with you in the near future...

Hayley
Hayley

Installed glass tile kitchen backslash

The work that was completed was the installation of of kitchen backsplash. The team at Maxi, did an excellent job. They asked questions to ensure our expectations match the worked that were about to do. They were courteous, efficient and did a great job. They also made sure we were satisfied and guaranteed their work. In addition they followed up afterwards to confirm our satisfaction.

Hayley many thanks for your beautiful words, it just make us continuous doing the right.... make happy our costumers. looking forward to work again with you.....

Basement renovation

After having received several proposals, I was interested in a particular (maxi Construction & Renovations) he was very clear in his proposal, I decided to call him to Discuss and we reached a great agreement in which we were both satisfied, then we signed a contract where he expressed the time that the work would last (4 weeks), step by step what he would do, working hours, how many people would be in the work daily, among other. The truth Maxi and his team were very professional, honest and experienced people in the field of construction, I am very happy with my new basement and with the great experience of doing business with Maxi, I will definitely consider it in my future plans

Many thanks dear Jackson there are no a big or small job for Maxi Construction and Renovation our goal is always serve to all our costumers the same way with quality, looking forward to work with you again in the near future... all the best for you, enjoy your renewed space

Ram
Ram

Fireplace installation and fireplace wall

I hired Mauricio and Max to remove my old gas fireplace and mantle and create a floating wall with a new linear electric fireplace with all the electrical work including running a 220v line to the fireplace to optimize the power.
From the beginning, Mauricio and Max were very professional with the consulatation. They inspected everything and provided recommendations on the work that needed to be completed. They started on time as promised and had it completed in 6 days. It did take a little longer than planned, but they wanted to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. They listened to my vision and were able to replicate my ideas.
My advice when hiring any contractor in general is to be specific and have a plan and drawings to ensure everything is taken care of.
There were some minor alterations that needed to be done throughout the process and Maxi Construction was able to accommodate the minor changes at no additional cost. The cost below includes labour and materials (not including the fireplace).
Overall, I am satisfied with their work and I would recommend them for your renovation project.

Ram thank you very much for your words, the truth is a pleasure for us to satisfy our customers, with your ideas and imagination and our work this beautiful fireplace could be possible, I hope that in the future not too far we can come back to help you. thanks a lot

HomeStars in Toronto

Flooring in two rooms and painting the apartment

I bought a nice two-bedroom apartment which had carpets and I wanted to change them. I contacted Maxi through my real estate agent for a quote in installing new floors and paint the unit. After taking to him on the phone about the job details, he made me feel comfortable due to his experience. Maxi and his team have been very cooperative in helping me out in getting good prices in the acquisition of materials and savings with delivery.
Moreover, they painted the whole apartment, taking great care, with everything around, very organized, clean and punctual.
I am definitely very happy with the work done and certainly Maxi will be the first option to consider for future renovations.

What a great words Karen, we are very happy that you enjoyed the work, we always strive to satisfy our customers and to call us again. Our premise is: our customers are our best reference
Thank you for your beautiful words, we hope to see you soon

paolanatg
paolanatg

Basement Renovation

It was a pleasure work with Max. We got other contractors quotation for our project but found Maxi's quality to be much higher than others. He was very careful about the price of the materials. He guide us where to buy to get discount through his company. Our basement renovation was completed in exactly 4 weeks as he promised. The work crews were always polite and punctual. I would highly recommend MAXI Construction to anyone, such a positive experience! I will certainly call MAXI again for my next project.
Natalia

Hi Natalia thank you for your beautiful words, we are glad as well work with you and I just want to say it was a great experience, thank you so much for your feedback hope to do it again and help you one more time,

Sara.pulla
Sara.pulla

Basement Renovation

I was really impressed with Maxi’s professionalism and work ethics. Maxi and his Team renovated my basement last year and I had him return to finish the kitchen backsplash and also installed light timer switches for my exterior lights. His renovation skills and knowledge is quite versatile and he can handle any type of job required therefore time is never wasted. Maxi also works with great attention to detail and worked closely with me in choosing the materials needed to complete each and every project he worked on. I also liked that fact that any time I had questions he had no problems answering them and always with a smile:) I would without any doubt, recommend Maxi to anyone who is looking for an honest, reliable and pleasant Contractor who does amazing work! I constantly receive compliments on my kitchen backsplash - a great feeling of pride for any home owner!

Sara

WOW! Sara your review is Amazing. We are so excited that all our viewers will be reading something special. We love to work for you, nothing make us happier than to know you are very happy with our work, our customer satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to serve you in the future. Many thanks... enjoy it

Nathan P.
Nathan P.
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom

We were looking for a contractor to renovate our main bathroom, we wrote to 3 companies and Maxi answered instantly, very kindly he visited us and gave us a budget, which was not the most economical however was the most experienced. He gave us a contract detailing step by step the project, how long was going to last, accessible forms of payment. All overly organized. Maxi and Mauricio arrived every day at 8 in the morning until 6 in the afternoon; they never failed any day, very focused on detail and cleanliness. Definitely we will hire them for my next project... highly recommended

Hello Nathan how great is read this amazing words many thanks for your kind compliment, as you know always is a great pleasure to work for special costumer like you and your wife, thank you for your kindness and good communication. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need our help have a nice day

Jonas in Mississauga
Jonas in Mississauga

Basement Reno

I hired Maxi construction after a time waiting for the company that I used to work, but that people was really busy, so I decided to try with a new company for the renovation of the basement in my new house. Max and his team exceeded my expectations; the whole process was very professional, right from the first appointment; within a few days he provided me with a detailed, specific contract outlining everything we had discussed and agreed upon and projected, how long each phase would take. Expert advice, quality workmanship, reliable execution, reasonable price, you couldn't ask for better. I'm extremely pleased with our new basement and I planning to work him in the future and would positively refer them to those that require a home renovation.

Hi Jonas what a beautiful words, it was a pleasure working with you to complete your basement, we hope have another opportunity to help you again, we are as happy as you with the final results, If there is anything you need, just give me a call and I am always willing and able to assist Thank you very much

More about Maxi Construction And Renovations

We are a company that we want to listen to your needs and based on this we want to offer you the best and the most suited to your current economic realities and needs. We want to listen to what you need, and based on it you provide our best ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?