L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

Toronto ON
Basement Renovation
L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

Reviews for L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

Rob D.
Rob D.

Refinish our front dining room and sitting room/parlor with drywall, mud/tape, fix and rebuilt entranceways from kitchen and hallway, ceiling with 9 existing pot lights, prime and paint. Drywall repair, corner beads throughout ground floor (they were 135

Ryan, Luke and crew came out as agreed on day 1, started the work on time, were on site every day until the work was complete. They treated and respected our home as they would their own. While our lives were a little out of sorts, living out of our basement while the work was being done, Ryan, Luke and the crew did everything to minimize the impact to our lives. Our house was clean each day when they were done. There was minimal dust throughout the house (which is unavoidable with the amount of drywall, sanding, etc) as they taped and closed off each section as they worked. We are very satisfied with the final product and have already discussed our next project (our basement makeover/finishing) for next year with Ryan and Luke.

We had a great time helping your family out with your renovations. Wishing your family a great summer! enjoy

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement

Thank you and your team for doing such great work on my basement!
These guys were professional, flexible and understanding towards my needs. They did a wonderful job on my basement and kept me in the loop every step of the process from beginning to the end.
I was very happy with the finished work and will recommend your company to family and friends.

it was our pleasure to be able to help you out at your home. we hope you get to enjoy your new basement. enjoy

Susan
Susan

Condo Renewal

I was looking for people who could work at my Mom's large empty condo. Old carpeting needed to be ripped out and replaced by laminate in every room. The whole place needed to be painted. Ryan was very flexible with my schedule and showed up on a Saturday to give me a quote. I wanted to feel like I was leaving the project in good hands as I work out of town. L & R Contracting did an amazing job and had no problem working within the rules set out by the condo board. The workmanship is superior and the condo has an updated, fresh look. It is just a beautiful place now. This was a great experience for someone who had never done this kind of hiring before. Everything was covered in the contract and the work was completed in 2 weeks. Ryan was communicative throughout the process, sending updates as the work progressed. I would hire them again in an instant.

It was our pleasure Susan! We look forward to helping you in your future renovations!
Thanks
Ryan

The P.
The P.

Main floor and hallway

Showed up on time for the entire week and never left to do other jobs also their lunch breaks where usually 45 minutes or less .the floor they installed was amazing and the paint job was great

It was great helping you guys out on your home renovations! We look forward to coming back and doing more work for you. Thanks bonnie and barry!

Need painting... these guys did a fabulous job!

Luke came into my home, took a look around and gave me a very accurate quote. The contractors were very professional and courteous. Besides doing a great job AND staying on budget... being polite and respectful is also important to me.
I was impressed with the speed at which the job was completed and with how neat and tidy the job was left each day.
I would highly recommend L and R Contractors!

We had a great time doing your renovations. We look forward to the future renovations.
Thanks !

tania
tania

renovation of my kitchen

these guys are amazing...they quoted the job well, and kept within budget. installed tiles, kitchen sink, installed drywall and helped do some minor renovations. The best part is when i came home from work, everything was very clean!!! not something you see often from contractors. Also they warranty the work so if there is a problem they will come and fix it...
i highly recommend this company

It was our pleasure to help your family out with your home renovations! We look forward to helping you in the future as well. We hope all is well

drelawson1
drelawson1
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drywall work

Ryan and Luke built a bulkhead in our kitchen and dry walked our basement ceiling and some walls.

Their work was great, was done in a timely way and on budget. The guys are friendly, professional and cleaned everything up.

It was our pleasure helping you out with your home renovations.
We look forward to helping you in future projects
Thanks
L&R Contracting

Alice
Alice

Basement renovation

After our basement was destroyed by a flood we hired L&R Contracting to do a complete renovation. They did everything from drywall, electrical , plumbing , paint, flooring and a gorgeous new bathroom. They were very professional and efficient. Our basement turned out beautiful and much more enjoyable ! Thanks L & R Contracting !

We had a great time doing your renovations. It makes it much more satisfying working with clients like you . Happy you are loving your new basement. Hopefully we can help you out again with your future renovations. Take care and all the best from L&R Contracting

seanw in Whitby
seanw in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom reno

So happy with my bathroom reno! New shower with beautiful tiles and paint! A nice mini makeover with a big change! Excellent job!

Also had my backsplash in my kitchen done, turned out great!

Would definitely recommend L and R!

Thank you!

We hope you are enjoying your new shower . It was a pleasure to help you out on your renovations! All the best and hope to help you out on future renos !

Samantha F in Toronto
Samantha F in Toronto

Custom Brick Work done Right!!!

Luke and Ryan from L&R Contracting are fantastic, organized and affordable! They created a custom brick wall in my downtown condo and it's absolutely beautiful! I have received so many compliments and it has certainly increased the value of my unit!

Thank you again Guys!!

Hi Sam. It was our pleasure working on your custom brick wall in your new home. We hope to help you out with your future renos.
L & R Contracting

More about L & R Toronto Contracting Inc.

We are a team of certified professionals ready to complete all your home renovation needs.

We serve the Greater Toronto Area. At L and R Contracting we specialize in all types of home renovations.

RELIABLE. PROFESSIONAL. SUPERIOR QUALITY.

We are fully insured Home Improvement and Renovations company offering exceptional service in Toronto and surrounding areas. With over 20 years combined experience, L and R Contracting understands that finding the right, trustworthy and dependable contracting company is not an easy task. This is why we make sure to invest our time listening to your needs and designing ideas to make your dream a reality.

When you contact us at L and R Contracting we will arrange a convenient time to visit you and discuss your needs and requirements. This visit is without charge and completely without obligation.

We ensure each job is done properly the first time.

We specialize in Home Improvements: