Same Day Painting Limited

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
204 New Brighton Landing SE Calgary AB T2Z 0S6

Reviews for Same Day Painting Limited

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dissatisfied with the time it took

We were not satisfied with the amount of time it took Jullien to finish the painting work (6 days promised vs 3 weeks actual). Lack of communication from him was the big factor and led to the ruin.

I'm sorry you had this experience.

Petrina
Petrina

Apartment Quickie

The from Juliens crew was awesome. I needed a quick turn around and he made it happen. The price was very reasonable he only painted what was required and save me some money

Thanks so much for the kind review. We're happy your happy!

Ed in Calgary
Ed in Calgary

Garage door and trim, veranda trim including 4 ft lattice, back deck trim and front steel security door

Jullien (the owner) did a first quality job. The trim and doors hadn't been redone in 14 years and needed a lot of prep work. The only con I had was Jullien's slow response in keeping me informed as to his timing. If you're flexible as I was then I highly recommend him.

We are happy you are happy with the work that was completed and appreciate the kind review. I do appreciate the flexibility, admittedly it is a little harder to manage exterior jobs at the end of the season and I could have been more communicative in the process.

Kind regards,

Tweeds in
Tweeds in

Main Floor paint

I needed the main floor of my house painted quickly before a major family get together. I found Sameday Painting and Jullien came out to measure, he quickly provided me with a quote and I liked the price. We set a date and the job was done early! The staff was very friendly and professional, there was no paint issues at all. The cut ins were perfect. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We hope you have an amazing May long with your family and look forward to hearing from your friends!!

Rental Property Painting

I have never used a professional painting company before but I needed my rental property to be painted quickly and to keep the cost low. Jullien was able to work around my schedule and was able to come out for an estimate the next morning. They were able to complete both levels in one day and did a great job matching the paint. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy your happy and congrats on the new tenant!

Derek & Gillian in Calgary
Derek & Gillian in Calgary

Interior house painting

Painters arrived on schedule, worked efficiently and exceeded our expectations in terms of the amount of patching completed. The team was polite and friendly. Overall, a great job painting almost all of our home interior. We were very pleased with the results.

Thank you so much for the great review, we always try to exceed our clients expectations! Happy your happy.

Brook Yozipovic  in
Brook Yozipovic in

Painting

Awesome experience from the beginning of the project to the end , everything was great and I have not a single complaint and if you use these guys neither will you!

Thank you for your kind words, were so happy your happy. Congrats on your new tenant and first rental property Brook!

The P.
The P.

Painting

I hired Same Day Painting Ltd to repaint the entire main floor walls, trim, ceilings and doors of my rental property. Their quote came in very fair and competitive, and I had a good vibe about Jullien from meeting with him, so the decision to proceed was easy.
As sure as the name suggests the crew was scheduled to start in a prompt manner, they showed up on time and were very professional. The job itself was very clean and orderly and the quality exceeded my expectations.
What I liked most about this company was that any issues that I had were dealt with using great care and promptness. In addition once the job was completed I had a railing installed which caused some damage to a section of drywall. In a pinch Jullien was able to come by on short notice and repair and re-paint the damaged drywall which really helped myself as a landlord to meet my timelines.
The customer service experience was top notch, I felt that Jullien really looks out for his customers, and I would certainly recommend Same Day Painting Ltd. I will certainly use them again for future painting jobs.

Patrick, thank you so much for your review. This is the exact experience we try to create with every one of our clients. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to future opportunities. So happy your happy!

Painting Project

From start to finish, working with same day painting was such a pleasure. Fantastic customer service! After my initial phone call, Julien was at my house not more than an hour later to do a quote. The final results were flawless and complete only 2 days later (had repairs done to two closets). I highly recommend same day painting and will use them now for all of my painting needs.

Thank you for the review. We are so pleased you are happy!

Jeffe L.
Jeffe L.

Painting

Same Day Painting came literally the same day and painted several rooms in my Condominum unit. The job was done quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone.

Thank you Jeffe. We are so pleased you are happy.

More about Same Day Painting Limited

10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL HOMESTARS MEMBERS! 10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL NEW HOME OWNERS! 10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL SENIORS! Same Day Painting Limited is a Local Painting Company in Calgary. Our professional painters have been Painting Interiors and Exteriors for Residential and Commercial Properties for well over 10 years. We are ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?