Same Day Painting Limited

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2Z 0S6

Reviews for Same Day Painting Limited

Bedroom Feature Wall

Jullien showed up early, we went through the job together and discussed what needed extra attention. We went from a very dark red wall to a linen white. Paint used had very good coverage. Painting was done with preciseness, care and attention. Very happy with the end result. Very reasonably priced too. Jullien made sure to check in at various times of the day with Ben, and also made sure to stay in contact with me too, to ensure I was happy. Would definitely recommend Same Day Painting.

Thank you for choosing Same Day Painting. We are so happy your are pleased with the new colour on your wall.

Great job

I can't say enough about how accommodating and professional Same Day is. From helping me pick out colours (I was picky and Jullien came back a second day and painted more swatches around the house but in the end he was right with his original selections for our house-he knows his colours!), to working around another contractor's schedule, to offering to bring me tea when I was sick one day, to bringing me extra paint and supplies so that I can complete the mantel piece in a different colour in my own time. Jullien even helped my daughter with some homework one afternoon! Perry worked tirelessly day in and day out! They were the definition of professional and going above and beyond. They were on time, efficient and did a great job. Glowing reviews from this happy customer.

Thank you for choosing Same Day Painting. We are so pleased you are having with the painting of your home.

Condo painted

I had Julien quote and paint my 2 bedroom condo I'm currently renovating. Julien was prompt, followed through on his promises and everything went as planned. The wife is happy so I'm happy. I would recommend to anyone.

As they say, a happy wife is a happy life. Thanks for choosing us to paint your home.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dissatisfied with the time it took

We were not satisfied with the amount of time it took Jullien to finish the painting work (6 days promised vs 3 weeks actual). Lack of communication from him was the big factor and led to the ruin.

I'm sorry you had this experience.

Petrina
Petrina

Apartment Quickie

The from Juliens crew was awesome. I needed a quick turn around and he made it happen. The price was very reasonable he only painted what was required and save me some money

Thanks so much for the kind review. We're happy your happy!

Ed in Calgary
Ed in Calgary

Garage door and trim, veranda trim including 4 ft lattice, back deck trim and front steel security door

Jullien (the owner) did a first quality job. The trim and doors hadn't been redone in 14 years and needed a lot of prep work. The only con I had was Jullien's slow response in keeping me informed as to his timing. If you're flexible as I was then I highly recommend him.

We are happy you are happy with the work that was completed and appreciate the kind review. I do appreciate the flexibility, admittedly it is a little harder to manage exterior jobs at the end of the season and I could have been more communicative in the process.

Kind regards,

Tweeds in
Tweeds in

Main Floor paint

I needed the main floor of my house painted quickly before a major family get together. I found Sameday Painting and Jullien came out to measure, he quickly provided me with a quote and I liked the price. We set a date and the job was done early! The staff was very friendly and professional, there was no paint issues at all. The cut ins were perfect. I've already recommended them to my friends.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We hope you have an amazing May long with your family and look forward to hearing from your friends!!

Rental Property Painting

I have never used a professional painting company before but I needed my rental property to be painted quickly and to keep the cost low. Jullien was able to work around my schedule and was able to come out for an estimate the next morning. They were able to complete both levels in one day and did a great job matching the paint. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so happy your happy and congrats on the new tenant!

Derek & Gillian in Calgary
Derek & Gillian in Calgary

Interior house painting

Painters arrived on schedule, worked efficiently and exceeded our expectations in terms of the amount of patching completed. The team was polite and friendly. Overall, a great job painting almost all of our home interior. We were very pleased with the results.

Thank you so much for the great review, we always try to exceed our clients expectations! Happy your happy.

Brook Yozipovic  in
Brook Yozipovic in

Painting

Awesome experience from the beginning of the project to the end , everything was great and I have not a single complaint and if you use these guys neither will you!

Thank you for your kind words, were so happy your happy. Congrats on your new tenant and first rental property Brook!

More about Same Day Painting Limited

10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL HOMESTARS MEMBERS!
10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL NEW HOME OWNERS!
10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL SENIORS!

Same Day Painting Limited is a Local Painting Company in Calgary. Our professional painters have been Painting Interiors and Exteriors for Residential and Commercial Properties for well over 10 years. We are not affiliated with any student painting companies. We are locally owned and operated. Specializing in multiple facets of painting; no job too big or small – we do it all. Same Day Painting is Licensed and Insured and all our Painters are Covered by WCB.

Is now the right time to paint?

Did you know that to keep your house looking new the walls should be painted every 5-7 years and ceilings every 7-10? Perhaps you’re ready for your entire house to have a fresh new look.
Or perhaps you’re expecting a new baby or just want just one special room painted?
Do you own a rental property, have tenants moving out and want it looking fresh for new tenants?
Is the outside of your commercial property peeling, looking dirty and old?

We’re here to provide professional advice and insight so you know your paint job is getting done right. Need help with selecting colors? We do that too!

At Same Day Painting:

We have a valid Business License with the City of Calgary.
We have $2 million in Liability & Malpractice Insurance.
All our painters have WCB (Worker’s Compensation Board) coverage.
We offer Free On-Site Estimates.
Provide Color Consultations.
Do Interior and Exterior Painting on Residential and Commercial Properties.
Work with Property Management Companies.
We do not take payment upfront. All payments are due upon completion.
We offer a full warranty on all our work.
We use high quality products.
We handle all types of painting: spray painting, drywall repair, ceiling painting, power washing services, stucco painting, wood staining or lacquer, and faux finishes.
We provide detailed estimates and contracts.
We do a final walk through with all our clients to ensure they are fully satisfied.
We offer experienced professionals and provide good quality workmanship on all painting.
Serving Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, High River, Dewinton, Cochrane, Strathmore, Canmore and surrounding areas.
There is no job too big or small.

Same Day Painting provides Fast, Affordable, Quality Jobs for All Your Painting Needs.