HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Brampton  >  High Energy Transport Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

stephanie

Pierre and Leo were wonderful. Not only were they efficient with the move, they were also very friendly and nice and made the entire experience enjoyable. I would not hesitate to recommend them!!

Hi Stephanie
The HET team had a great time moving you and your husband. Thank you very much for your kind words we will pass your compliments along to the team. All the best to both of you in your beautiful new home. With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

Louise in Vaughan

Thank you for the great move today. The team was fantastic - they were on time, organized, careful, fast, and very pleasant. You took the stress out of what could have been a very stressful day. Thanks very very much!!

Hi Louise
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and schedule to write this review. So happy to hear you were pleased with our services. All the best! With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

Sherwood D.

Leo... I'd like to thank you for your great service and taking the time to help us out on such short notice. You guys were efficient, really nice, and always smiling....you are true pro's.

With much appreciation

Dr. Stephen Gaines BSc DDS FWCMID
www.sherwooddental.ca

Hi Dr Gaines
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. Glad to hear you were happy with our services. We will definitely pass along your kind words to the entire team. With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

HomeStars in Toronto

High Energy Transport arrived on time and moved us out of our home in Mississauga quickly and efficiently and then moved us to our new home in Rockwood. The moving crew was friendly, courteous and performed any specific or special tasks we requested. I would highly recommend High Energy Transport to family and friends. They perform at a high level and completed the work on time and at the price quoted.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Wishing you all of the best in your new home! With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

Annalisa

Highly recommend, A+++
High Energy Transport Inc provided profesional service from start to finish. Transparent pricing, on-time, courteous, friendly, and careful with what they moved (evident by the care taken of how items were wrapped in heavy blankets and placed gently and securely in the truck, as well as how the items were unloaded and placed in my new home). Pierre came to my townhouse to give me a quote and I was impressed with his transparency of costs and commitment to quality customer service. On moving day, Leo, Carlos, and Paolo did an amazing job moving me out of my townhouse and into my condo. They took pride in their job, did it quickly, and did it well. At no point was there a concern for damages during the move or being surprised by additional charges. High Energy Transport Inc stands by its word and made an otherwise stressful day a happy one! I want to thank Pierre, Leo, Carlos, and Paolo for all your hard work. I encourage anyone looking to hire a moving company to use High Energy Transport Inc, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again!!

Hi Annalisa
Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services. We will definitely pass along your comments to the team. Wishing you all of the best in your new home. With much gratitude from the entire high energy team!

Tracy G.

Outstanding!
There really aren’t enough stars I could give the High Energy team to express my gratitude for the services they provided for my residential move. From the initial contact to the final good-bye every member of the team was courteous and professional and friendly and they exceeded every expectation I had and I would highly recommend High Energy to anyone looking to move their home or business.
They were fast and efficient and they treated every item, from the smallest box to the heaviest and most awkward piece of furniture, with respect and care and I cannot give them enough praise!
I would like to extend my personal thanks to Pierre, Leo, Carlos and Parker for their exceptional customer service and personal touches that made my move such an effortless process.

Hi Tracy!
Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much for your kind words. We will definitely pass along your comments to the team. We definitely try hard on every single move to give every customer a stress free move and an amazing experience. We most definitely appreciate the positive feedback. With much gratitude from the entire high-energy team!

sarah.s

Great team! Very accommodating and fast moving throughout the day! Highly recommend this team for your move

Hi Sarah
We are very happy to hear that you were please with the move. We will definitely pass along your compliments to the team. All the best in your new home. With much gratitude for the entire high-energy team

Humberto

High Energy Transport arrived on time and moved my home contents quickly and efficiently to storage and one month later from storage to the new home. The moving crew was friendly, courteous and performed any specific or special tasks I requested with a smile and efficiency. I would highly recommend High Energy Transport to family and friends because I'm confident they would perform at a high level and complete the work on time and on budget.

Job Price

Hello Humberto. Thank you for your kind words. The team had a great time moving you into your new home. We will pass along your kind words to the team and trust me, they will appreciate it. Wishing you all of the best in your new home. With much gratitude from the entire high energy!

GK

I found Leo and team to be extremely efficient, helpful and pleasant to deal with. Organizing the removal was very easy and they did a fantastic job on the day. I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone.

Job Price

Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review. We are very pleased that you were happy with our services. We will definitely pass along your compliments to the team. With all our gratitude, the high-energy team

Debbie-1698
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We used the services of High Energy transport to move our office. They helped us plan the move,organized the furniture for each office ahead and kept us on track.
The move was seamless. The following day they came back and helped us "fine tune our office" hung pictures ,moved desks, sorted items , it was an amazing end to a great move.
Highly recommend using this professional, high energy company!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. The whole team had a great time moving your office. Thank you for placing your trust in us and we look forward to working with you and your team in the future. With much gratitude from the entire HET Team!

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,