HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Brampton  >  High Energy Transport Inc.

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

Carla

The contents of our main floor, including dishes and such, had to packed and moved from the house to a large container in our driveway. The guys were amazing, really professional and did the move with “no fuss no muss”. Thanks Pierre and Leo and your hard working staff. We shall see you in a month when you move everything back in.

Hi Carla
Thank you very much for your kind words. We will pass them along to the team! Glad we could help. Can't wait to see it when all the renos are done. Wishing you all the best. The entire HET team!

Noula

Leo, Lionel, and Sean were fantastic! They were professional and courteous throughout, and worked so quickly, efficiently, and with such care, that they even finished before schedule. I was really impressed by how hard these guys worked, and I would absolutely recommend them!

Hi Noula
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review. We will pass along your kind words to the team. We wish you all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

mykitiuk

High Energy gave the best possible service one could imagine. This was a full house move, involving packing, temporary storage and the need to hoist furniture due to narrow doors and tight turns in an old Victorian home. It was also carried out in the middle of winter and under very stressful personal circumstances. The entire team including Pierre (the President), Leo (The General Manager) Lionel, Sean and Bill (invaluable members of the team) worked together to provide the most caring, supportive, safe, friendly, efficient, respectful and diligent moving experience I have ever encountered. There is nothing this team can't and won't do to make one's moving experience as positive and stress free as possible. The team members are absolute gems. They are beautiful, kind, warm and caring people who provide an impeccable service. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them on this move and give them my highest recommendation.

Wow! What an amazing review. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this. We will definitely pass along all of your kind words to the entire team. So glad to hear that you were happy with our services. With all our gratitude, the HET team! Wishing you all of the best!

jillperras
1 review Burlington, ON

The Team at High Energy were amazing- Big kudos to Lou, Lionel & Shawn. They were very professional & friendly. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Jill
Thank you very much for your kind words. We will pass them along to the entire team. From all of us here at high Energy Transport , we wish you all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the HET team

S a.

Leo and his team provided a very honest, courteous, efficient and reasonably priced moving service. Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this amazing review. The entire team really appreciate it. We wish you and your loved ones all of the best in your new home. With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

maryannehandler

I would definitely recommend High Energy Transport and I would definitely use their services again. They were very organized, prompt and helpful. They went over and beyond their obligations. We were having a chair lift removed from my parents' home. They arrived a few minutes earlier than arranged and helped with the dismantling before taking the pieces to the dump. When they moved furniture they made sure that the placement of furniture was to our liking and offered to move anything if the placement wasn't where we wanted. It is so rare to encounter such professionalism. It was a pleasure working with High Energy Transport!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it and will pass along your amazing comments to our team. Thank you for the business and we wish you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the HET team!

A.s.

I contacted Pierre a few months ago. He gave me a quote but I didn't end up moving when I was initially supposed to. He was very understanding. I ended up moving a few weeks ago and contacted Pierre again and he was responsive as always. He sent over Leo and 2 others. The move was so effortless and smooth. The guys were on time and very friendly. Because I had done a lot of the wrapping of furniture, etc. myself, it was a shorter move than expected and because of it they didn't charge me as much as they were supposed to! I would definitely use them again and will certainly refer others to them. Thank you, Pierre, Leo, and team!

Hello and thank you for your kind words. We will definitely pass them along to the team. Thank you for the business and so glad to hear that you were happy with our services. With much gratitude. The entire HET team!

Jude
1 review Collingwood, ON

Leo and Lionel were incredibly polite, gracious, friendly and very very efficient. They were on time and definitely knew what they were doing. The most incredible thing about this experience was that, when it took less time than estimated, they reduced the bill/cost accordingly!! (After 14 moves, that has never happened to me before.) Leo's personalized service and attention was soooo appreciated!

Hi Judith
Thank you for your kind words. We will pass them along to the team. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. Wishing you all of the best. With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

Nick P.

High Energy Transport was professional, punctual and courteous. I would strongly recommend using them! They also did the move so fast I got money back!
Don't look anywhere else...TRUST ME!

Nick

Hi Nick. Very pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. We will pass along your kind words to the team. With all our gratitude. The HET team!

lindsay

They arrived on time, worked diligently and carefully and the entire crew was pleasant and helpful. From the initial quote right through to the end the experience was stress-free and easy. Highly recommended.

Hi Lindsay
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Wishing you and your family all of the best in your new home. With gratitude from the entire HET team.

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,