High Energy Transport Inc.

Moving & Storage
Vaughan ON L4L 7G4
Moving & Storage
High Energy Transport Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

tstillie
tstillie
1 review Ailsa Craig, ON

Moving and storage

Super friendly and professional. Made our move simple and painless. Great value and communication. I would highly recommend High Energy to anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We greatly appreciate. We wish you all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

jennifer_clarke19
jennifer_clarke19

Moving

The High Energy Transport team was outstanding! On time, professional and courteous! Thank you Leo and your crew!

Hello Jennifer. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. We will pass along your kind words to the entire team. Wishing you all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Milena in Mississauga
Milena in Mississauga

Piano move

Leo, and his team at High Energy were able to help me move my upright piano from my mom's house to mine. The fact that they also moved pianos came as bit of a surprise to me as this is a very delicate instrument and requires lots of care in transporting. The men arrived on time, were fast, efficient, and very careful. The move was a success, and I was left extremely happy with their service. I would highly recommend High Energy Transport for all your moving and storage needs! They really do "Moving just right"!

Hi Milena

Thank you so much for your great review. We greatly appreciate it. We will pass along your kind words to the team. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team

Shadi
Shadi

Great help

I would like to thank the 3 men that came and helped with our move. I called this company and Leo came and reviewed the size of the home and the items to be moved, he presented a quote in a very short time. Quote was reasonable priced and fair. On the day of the move everything was done carefully with blankets wrapped around furniture. Items that needed disassembly were taken care of and reassembled in the new location. On the way they picked up few times from storage. Helped getting some old furniture on the curbside.

Hi Shadi

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. So happy to hear that you are happy with our service. Wishing you all of the best in your new home and thank you once again for the business. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Paul
Paul
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Move

I hired High Energy Transport to move an arcade game for me. I can't say enough how impressed I was with the professionalism of the 3 young men who came to my house.
They were very polite and accommodating. They put down rolled-carpet throughout my home so that no snow or marks were left behind.
I highly recommend High Energy Transport for anyone in need of the services they provide.

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for writing this review and taking the time to do it. Enjoy the video game and glad we could be of service. Reach out to us anytime. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Dwelch26
Dwelch26

Packing, transport and storage

Pierre, Leo and team were very professional and did a fantastic job moving my furniture into storage while my house is under renovation. They were efficient and took very good care of everything. I would highly recommend them for any moving or storage job!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. So happy to hear that you were happy with our services. Wishing you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

moiraj927
moiraj927
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The company packed, moved, stored, returned and unpacked the contents of my apartment.

High Energy Transport Inc. came in on very short notice to quote on and undertake ALL of the work involved in packing and storing my apartment contents. They were also contracted to bring these contents to a new location and unpack them at a later date.

All aspects of the work undertaken by Pierre and his crews were accomplished with excellence and within the agreed upon time frame. The workers assigned were trained to perform efficiently and to provide excellent customer care. They asked me frequently about my preferences and were patient with my uncertainties.

This was indeed a very positive moving experience and I would happily and without hesitation recommend High Energy to anyone with a need for their services.

Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such an amazing review. So happy to hear you had a great experience. The team definitely does everything they can to ensure our customers are satisfied and happy. It seems like they have accomplished this. We will pass along your kind words to the entire team. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Residential Move

I’m not sure I even know where to start. From the moment I met with Leo, I knew our move would go off without a hitch. Our family has moved over 5 times in the past 7 years and we have never experienced a move as pleasant as this.
We had an unexpected change with our move in date along with an additional room that needed to be moved at the last minute. I was hesitant to ask for the accommodation, but before I even uttered the word “please” Leo said it would not a problem.
The team of movers were incredibly efficient and used the upmost care when moving our belongings. They were kind and removed all stress and worry and made our moving day fun... yep, that’s right, I said fun!!!
There will, inevitably, be a few more relocations in our future and High Energy will be the only call I make now!
Thanks you guys!!

Wow! What can we say here? Rarely are we at a loss for words. We are speechless. Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We will definitely pass it along to our team members. Wishing you all of the best!

With all our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Bruno V.
Bruno V.

Move

The movers were punctual. They were very accomodating to all my requests and they made sure that everything was protected, including the floors.
I will use their services again, and I have already referred them to a friend of mine.

Hi Bruno

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We wish you all of the best in your new home. Thank you for making us your choice of professional movers and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. With all of our gratitude, the entire high energy team

Joel
Joel
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving

There is now way around it, moving is Hell! Particularly when you’re balancing work and being a parent. This time, however, the actual move went very well and smoothly thanks in major part to High Energy Transport. This company has a very high rating and in my opinion deservedly so based on the service that I received. During Leo’s visit to provide a quote he was very detailed on how the process would work and provided multiple tips to make the move a smoother experience and make sure there were no surprises. He was also a pleasure to deal with and was available when I had questions ahead of time. I also found the quote to be very reasonable given the amount of work that was needed. Geoff and his team who moved us were on-time, professional and very friendly. I’ve heard horror stories of movers not even showing up...these guys are the opposite. I would highly recommend High Energy Movers based on my experience with Leo, Geoff and team.

Hi Joel

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review. We will pass along your kind words to the team. So happy to hear you had an amazing experience with us. Wishing you all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Welcome to High Energy Transport.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

***

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,