Moving & Storage
19- 100 Arbors Lane Woodbridge ON L4L 7G4
Moving & Storage
High Energy Transport Inc.

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

Joel
Joel
1 review Burlington, ON

647-267-1450
Vaughan
L4L 7G4

There is now way around it, moving is Hell! Particularly when you’re balancing work and being a parent. This time, however, the actual move went very well and smoothly thanks in major part to High Energy Transport. This company has a very high rating and in my opinion deservedly so based on the service that I received. During Leo’s visit to provide a quote he was very detailed on how the process would work and provided multiple tips to make the move a smoother experience and make sure there were no surprises. He was also a pleasure to deal with and was available when I had questions ahead of time. I also found the quote to be very reasonable given the amount of work that was needed. Geoff and his team who moved us were on-time, professional and very friendly. I’ve heard horror stories of movers not even showing up...these guys are the opposite. I would highly recommend High Energy Movers based on my experience with Leo, Geoff and team.

Hi Joel

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this wonderful review. We will pass along your kind words to the team. So happy to hear you had an amazing experience with us. Wishing you all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Mikedeegan10
Mikedeegan10

Moving from one house to another

I was recommended to use high energy transport for a house move through a family friend and I'm am 1000% satisfied. The owner came to my house for a brief visit to quote my house for the move and was extremely nice and very knowledgeable. The price I was quoted at was lower then other moving companies which made me feel like I was not being taken advantage of and confident with selecting high energy transport with the move. The day of the move high energy transport showed up early and with an extra guy to help free of charge. I was absolutely blown away buy how efficient and effective the guys were and how well they got along with each other. Now when it comes to my electronics and expensive items in my house i am very particular in how I like them being handled and the boys delivered in full. Every single item in my house that was not in a box or bin was wrapped in moving blankets and handled with extreme care especially my two 65 inch 4k TVs. The entire move was very clean, stress free and they completed the entire job in 3.5 hours which was way ahead of schedule. I will always recommend and never go with other moving companies as long as high energy transport is around. The rating system needs to be adjusted to 10 stars because of how satisfied I am. Outstanding job guys , well done

Hi Mike

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this raving review. We will pass along your kind words to the entire team. We would like to take this moment to wish you and your family all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Sharon
Sharon

Packing and Moving

Used High Energy Transport for my packing, storing and moving. The service received from Pierre, Leo and them team was outstanding. Everything was carefully handled from the bookings to any late addition items needing taken care of. Thanks to the team for making it a smooth move.

Hi Sharon

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Wishing you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Matt
Matt
3 reviews Guelph, ON

647-267-1450
Vaughan
L4L 7G4

Hiring High Energy Transport was one of the best decisions we made for our recent move. The owner Pierre was thorough and precise with his estimate, taking the time to explain the entire process in detail and patiently answering all of my questions while my one year old son fussed and cried in his ear.

On the move day, the team of Jeff, Edgar, Tom and Kevin arrived early and got started right away. They were everything you could hope for in movers - efficient, friendly, patient, attentive, and most importantly - careful. Even when a small mixup with the elevators caused a delay, they improvised and kept things moving along regardless. And with High Energy’s estimate guarantee, I wasn’t hit with extra charges for the day going slightly long. Leo called to ensure I was happy (which I clearly was) and we were on to the unenviable task of unpacking all those boxes.

Long story short - the price was competitive, the entire staff were excellent, and I’ll definitely be calling High Energy for any future moves.

Hi Matt

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such an amazing review. The team had a great time moving you and your family. From all of us at High Energy Transport, we wish you and your family all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Renu
Renu

Moving furniture

I was gifted a sectional sofa from a friend in Burlington but I quickly realized getting it to and into my home would be a challenge. The guys at High Energy Transport picked up the sofa, brought it to my home, removed my old sofa from the basement and took my new one down the stairs for me. They were quick, professional, friendly, and efficient. I can't think of the time and expense they saved me having to do all of the back-and-forth by myself! I can't recommend them highly enough!!

HiRenu. Thank you for the glowing Review. Glad we could be of assistance. We really appreciate it. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Pooler
Pooler
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Movers

From Pierre to Leo to Jeff and his team we found everyone to be friendly, polite, hardworking and respectful.
Showed up on time, were very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them.

Hi Kathleen and Geoff
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. The team greatly appreciates it. So happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Thank you for your business and please reach out if you need anything else. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Benoit M.
Benoit M.

Short Haul Move

We moved a short distance from a Mississauga townhouse complex (with a long walk to the truck) to a house in Oakville. Very professional move. The crew were on time, very polite and took good care of our things while loading up the truck and unloading. The best moving experience I've had!

Hi Benoit

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had an amazing time moving you. Wishing you all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

rwsdesigns
rwsdesigns
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House moving from york region to toronto

Leo was excellent with coordinating and with follow up. The crew was on time and professional. Everyone was very polite and they seem to enjoy what they do. Very smooth move. Would definitely recommend them to friends and use them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and writing such an amazing review. The entire team here really appreciates it. We want to take this time to thank you for your business and wishing you all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Mbettig
Mbettig

Moving

The whole moving experience was incredible! Pierre came and visited our home to do an estimate for the move and the estimate was bang on, no extra hidden fees or costs. On moving day the team (Paolo, Jonathan, Jeff and Kevin) arrived on time and got right to work. The guys were truly incredible! They did a walk through with us and organized how the truck would be packed. We have a number of really fragile and really heavy pieces and the team managed them without any trouble. The team was friendly, helpful and professional. The weather was cold with freezing rain alternating with sleet and we had pick-ups at 2 locations and yet I never heard the guys complain. Moving is a stressful experience in itself but I can honestly say that had I known High Energy would be so good I would have stressed a lot less! Our move was completed in the time promised with no damage to any of our stuff or our houses. We have no plans to move again but if we do High Energy will be our only call!

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review and taking the time out of your busy day. The team had a great time moving you and your family. We greatly appreciate the business and from all of us to you, we wish you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

angela
angela

Moving and storage

The team was professional and polite with positive demeanours- a pleasure to work with. They treated all my items with the utmost care and came for a pre move consultation to ensure the move was as perfect as possible- the team unpacked and set up and adjusted on the fly to my requests 10/10 excellent service !

Hi Angela

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such an amazing review. The team had a great time moving you and your family. We greatly appreciate the business and your kind words. Wishing you all the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,