High Energy Transport Inc.

Moving & Storage
19- 100 Arbors Lane Woodbridge ON L4L 7G4
Moving & Storage
High Energy Transport Inc.

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

Benoit M.
Benoit M.

Short Haul Move

We moved a short distance from a Mississauga townhouse complex (with a long walk to the truck) to a house in Oakville. Very professional move. The crew were on time, very polite and took good care of our things while loading up the truck and unloading. The best moving experience I've had!

Hi Benoit

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had an amazing time moving you. Wishing you all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

rwsdesigns
rwsdesigns
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House moving from york region to toronto

Leo was excellent with coordinating and with follow up. The crew was on time and professional. Everyone was very polite and they seem to enjoy what they do. Very smooth move. Would definitely recommend them to friends and use them in the future.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and writing such an amazing review. The entire team here really appreciates it. We want to take this time to thank you for your business and wishing you all of the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Mbettig
Mbettig

Moving

The whole moving experience was incredible! Pierre came and visited our home to do an estimate for the move and the estimate was bang on, no extra hidden fees or costs. On moving day the team (Paolo, Jonathan, Jeff and Kevin) arrived on time and got right to work. The guys were truly incredible! They did a walk through with us and organized how the truck would be packed. We have a number of really fragile and really heavy pieces and the team managed them without any trouble. The team was friendly, helpful and professional. The weather was cold with freezing rain alternating with sleet and we had pick-ups at 2 locations and yet I never heard the guys complain. Moving is a stressful experience in itself but I can honestly say that had I known High Energy would be so good I would have stressed a lot less! Our move was completed in the time promised with no damage to any of our stuff or our houses. We have no plans to move again but if we do High Energy will be our only call!

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review and taking the time out of your busy day. The team had a great time moving you and your family. We greatly appreciate the business and from all of us to you, we wish you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

angela
angela

Moving and storage

The team was professional and polite with positive demeanours- a pleasure to work with. They treated all my items with the utmost care and came for a pre move consultation to ensure the move was as perfect as possible- the team unpacked and set up and adjusted on the fly to my requests 10/10 excellent service !

Hi Angela

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such an amazing review. The team had a great time moving you and your family. We greatly appreciate the business and your kind words. Wishing you all the best. With all of our gratitude, the entire HET team.

Julian M.
Julian M.

Move

We had 4 movers help us with our move and they were all professional, friendly, very helpful, pleasant, experienced and efficient.

Thank you very much for your kind review. The team had a great time moving you into your new home. From all of us here at high energy transport, we wish you all of the best! With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Richard
Richard
3 reviews Cambridge, ON

Moving services

After calling several moving companies I chose High Energy Transport. Most companies wanted to quote over the phone which I thought was odd. A few set up appointments with me and never showed up. Pierre, the owner showed up early for our appointment and told my wife and I about his company. I know most companies fib about what they offer, however, High Energy lives up to what they preach. They have no hidden costs. What they quote is what you pay. on our initial move, the crew where polite, punctual, and very enthusiastic about moving us. Leo, Lionel, Jonathan and Paolo handled all our items with care and respect as if they where moving their own stuff. House was fully carpeted with moving pads and all items where wrapped in moving blankets. I would reccomend this company to anyone.

When my move fell through due to my buyer failing financing... The guys helped to comfort my wife and I while we sat in the driveway of our new house with no keys. They then took our stuff to their wharehouse where it sat for a month. When the house finally sold they moved us again with the same passion and expertise they showed us the first time.

I would use these guys AGAIN in a pinch without thinking twice.

Rich

Hi Richard

Thank you so much for your kind words. We know you and your wife were faced with some challenges and disappointments. I am glad we were there to help you through that difficult time. Wishing you both much joy and happiness. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

pixelkh
pixelkh
1 review Prescott, ON

move household from Bramptopn to Prescott

Pack up apartment then load truck with all furniture from long term storage and apartment. Goods transported 450 km to mew location. All goods were off loaded at the new house and the crew assisted with the placement and unpacking of major items.
No damage to any item.

Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for using our services and we are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our work. Wishing you and your family all the best in your new home. With much gratitude from the entire HET team!

Matteoorlando220
Matteoorlando220

Move

They guys were very fast and professional. Excellent work will definitely use if I ever move again.

Hi Matteo

Thank you very much for the review. We really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your new home. All the best from the entire HET team!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Very professional, a great team!

I chose this company for my move and storage needs, based on cost, availability and, most important, reviews through Homestars. They did not disappoint in any way! They are efficient, professional and very friendly! They could clearly see that I was not quite as organized and prepared as I should have been but they kept things moving and got everything done within the time frame promised. I have not visited the storage facility as yet but will do in the near future.
Thanks so much for your patience, Pierre, Leo and team :)
Pat Z

Hi Patricia
Thank you so much. We look forward to your next move. Wishing you all of the best. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Cynthia
Cynthia

Household move

The whole moving team was awesome. Leo (the supervisor), Lionel, Jonathan and Damon! They worked hard and were super to work with. Pierre was spot on with the quote and as promised there were no add ons at the end. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Hi Cynthia
Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time moving you into your new home. We would like to take this time to wish you all of the best. Here is to many happy memories. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,