High Energy Transport Inc.

Moving & Storage
19- 100 Arbors Lane Woodbridge ON L4L 7G4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Brampton  >  High Energy Transport Inc.

Reviews for High Energy Transport Inc.

Happyseniors in Hamilton
Happyseniors in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Downsize from Oakville to Ancaster

My husband and I are seniors and lived in our 2600 square ft Oakville dream home from April 2001 to March 26. We had less than a 2 week closing date and were only partially packed when Pierre gave us a quote for the move. He also said that there was a packing service available the day before the truck came. That took a huge amount of stress off us both (we had trouble sleeping previously). There was also a junk removal service available after the completion of delivery whereby they emptied that rest of our basement and took it to the dump. There was 1078 lbs of garbage that could not stay in the basement.
We could not have survived without High Energy. We love our new
bungalow condo that is half the size of what we left.
We have moved to my 8th and final home and this was the easiest one ever.

Hi Janette
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a wonderful review. We are so happy that we took the stress away from you and that you're happy with our services. You and your husband are wonderful people and we really enjoyed moving you. Wishing you both all of the best. Much health and happiness in your new home. With gratitude from the entire HET team!

russsusan
russsusan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving from 2 bedroom condo in Milton to 2 bedroom condo in Kanata. Complete packing, loading and delivery.

All I can say is that these guys from High Energy Transport Inc. were amazing. Right from the initial quote, to the move itself and unpacking at other end. I had same 3 guys and they knew their stuff, inside and out. They even finished ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for movers, whether in town or long distance. Superb. Thanks to Lionel, Sean and Mel (hope I spelled name correctly). You did great work.

Hi Susan
Thank you so much for your kind words. At high energy transport we take pride in our work. We will definitely pass along your kind words to the team. Wishing you all of the best. With much gratitude from thefrom the entire HET team!

sdivizio71
sdivizio71

Move from a house to a condo.

Friendly professional staff, very thorough. Very competitively priced. Final quote was well under original estimate

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such kind words. We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. Thank you very much for your business. We greatly appreciate it. Wishing all of the best to you and your family. With gratitude, the entire HET team!

itscherylene
itscherylene

Movers

Fantastic service: professional, friendly, great attitude. The quote and the invoice matched !! No surprise there!! Arrived on time, finished on time. 10++

Thank you for your extremely kind words. So happy to hear you were pleased with our services. Wishing you all of the best. From the entire HET team! With all oir gratitude!

Sumaiya
Sumaiya

Packing, moving and storage of full apartment.

It was a pleasure working with Leo and Pierre for my extremely short notice move. Leo first came to look at my place and give an accurate quote. He followed up by email with additional details, reassured me of everything. On the day of the move, two of his team members arrived exactly on time and immediately started packing. They were done in under 3 hours and the truck loading only took another hour or so. It was a great experience from start to finish and allowed me to focus on the other things involved in a move. I look forward to working with the team for any future move!

Hi Sumaiya
Thank you for this amazing review. We had such a wonderful time packing and moving you. We love working with amazing customers and you definitely fall into that category. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team!

Damantea19
Damantea19
1 review Caledon, ON

Movers

We chose High Energy Transport Inc. As our moving company when we moved from Maple to Bolton. I was absolutely amazed by the professionalism and care they showed. They were very cautious not to damage or dirty either house and took extra care with all our stuff. They wrapped every peice of furniture so it wouldn't get scratched. They placed all our belongings to which ever room we asked which made unpacking much easier.
I have never encountered such an amazingoving company! I would highly recommend them not only because they are a pleasure to work with but because they care to do the job properly and these items they move are personal belongings and know they won't be damaged is priceless.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. It is of great importance to us that all of your belongings arrived in the same condition they were in to begin with. We truly want our customers to be happy. Glad we achieved that with you. All of the best to you and your family. With all our gratitude, the entire HET team.

renatacalabretta
renatacalabretta
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Moving from one location to another

Great organization. Very professional, and courteous. We had problems with our Condo being ready on time as promised and this organization found immediate storage facilities in order to move our items into storage immediately and professionally and then move it to our Condo when it was ready. Foot note: When moving items from home to storage and then move them again from storage to Condo, items can be damaged but with High Energy Movers and professionalism everything went OK.

Try them..you will be pleased.

Renata Calabretta

Hi Renata
Thank you so much for your kind words. We will pass along your complements to the team. Wishing you and your family all of the best in your new home. With all our gratitude, the HET team!

James
James
1 review Burlington, ON

Move

Pierre came out and did a fantastic overview of his offerings and took the time to fully understand our move.

He is very organized with a spreadsheet that quickly calculates the estimated size and cost of the move.

The team showed up and met Pierre's discription - friendly, helpful, willing to go extea mile, etc. they even helped me load my car with all of the valuable items that I was taking myself. I also sent them alone to my storage locker to grab the furniture there and they called me when they were leaving so I could meet them at the house.

The team did a great job and they came in under the time estimation so they refunded me over $100.

They are not the cheapest I have found, but I have used the cheapest and I would not recommend them.

I would highly recommend High Energy Transport.

Hi James

Thank you very much for your kind words. We had a great time moving you into your new home. We want to take this opportunity to not only thank you for your business but to wish you and your family all of the best. With all our gratitude, the HET team.

DAW
DAW

Difficult move made easy- for us.

High Energy is Amazing.
Our move was difficult due to a broken service elevator, up 34 floors, the need to share a small elevator with tenants, and then to go through extra doors and extra distance to get to the truck. Their attitude stayed good and nary a grumble.

The High Energy guys worked tirelessly to get us out as fast as possible.
The move took longer of course, but they still set up the bed and TV stand and all those tasks I dreaded. No damages, everything orderly and put where we wanted it. They are the stress-free movers.

Hi DAW
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and for recognizing our hard work and commitment to customer service. Although it was challenging, the team had a great time moving you and your family. On behalf of the entire team, we wish you all of the best in your new home. With gratitude from the entire HET team.

G-TAX Couriers
G-TAX Couriers

Commercial moving

High Energy was simply amazing. Their crews were polite, efficient and hard working. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Hi GTax team. Thank you so much. Wishing you all well. Great time doing your move. With all our gratitude, the HET team!

More about High Energy Transport Inc.

Message from the President

Did you know that moving is one of the top 3 major stresses? It shouldn't be. It should be a time of joy and excitement. A time for new beginnings and memories

Knowing this, we completely understand the stress our customers are under and for that sole reason we make all of our customers a PROMISE:

OUR PROMISE is to provide you with a stress-free move and an amazing experience.

With over 40 years of experience within the transportation industry, we bring a level of service that is unmatched. We believe that with our core values and beliefs (SERVICE, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, RELIABILITY and STRONG WORK ETHIC) we will achieve that goal.

Reach out and let us prove to you that we can deliver on what we say. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Wishing you a successful and stress free move.

With gratitude,