Alpha Renovation

Reviews for Alpha Renovation

Kelsie.Jeffrey
Kelsie.Jeffrey

Wainscoting/Panelling on the Accent wall in the Living Room

We would definitely recommend Alpha Renovation to others! Caio and team are very professional. Their dedication and commitment to the project from start to finish is impressive and worth noting. This is our third project with Alpha Renovation and we have been very pleased with their work.

Dear Kelsie,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thankful for customers like you, always a pleasure to work for! Hope to see you soon for that laundry room.
Enjoy your beautiful wall!
Kind Regards,

Andre Camarez in Wasaga Beach
Andre Camarez in Wasaga Beach

Bathroom and Kitchen

Alpha Renovation did an amazing job. They have an excellent team of professionals with attention to details. I was extremely happy with the service and would hire then again for future projects.
A+
Loving our bathroom and kitchen!

Dear Andre,
thank you so much for the great review! it was a pleasure working for you!
all the best and enjoy your new bathroom and kitchen!

kakish1 in Toronto
kakish1 in Toronto

Ground Floor and Basement

We had an excellent experience with Alpha Renovation. Amazing job on my basement and my ground floor kitchen. Every thing was completed in a professional and timely manner. So neat and clean.

Thanks Caio and his crew!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr Kakish. Your review is much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to write it. We hope you enjoy your beautifully finished main floor and basement.

Leasider
Leasider

CondoBathroom, remove popcorn ceilings and molding, painting

It was a pleasure having Caio and all his workers come into my home and complete this amazing renovation. Caio is extremely organized. This allowed me to feel relaxed the whole time and enjoy the progress each day. All of his workers went out of their way to answer any questions I had and immediately address anything I mentioned. Caio himself communicated with me regularly over the course of the work. He answered every email or text promptly and went out of his way to adjust the schedule of work to meet my needs. My condo looks beautiful. The quality of the work is excellent. With the new bathroom, smooth ceilings, crown molding and perfect paint job, the 25 year old condo feels brand new. I highly recommend Caio and his team at Alpha Renovation!

Dear Leasider. Thank you for the amazing review. I will pass on the message to our team. It was awesome having you as a customer and seeing your satisfaction means the world to all of us.
Enjoy your beautifull condo!!
All the best!

Eduardo in Etobicoke
Eduardo in Etobicoke

Bathroom and basement renovation

When I decided to renovate my basement and main bathroom, I asked friends for companies they've used for their renovation. And this company was the only one without any bad recommendation.
I did not have any issues with them at all and the final results were great. They treat customers with the utmost respect and their work ethics is above the average. And the price was really good. Overall, it was a great experience and if I need to hire them again, I will do so.

Wow, Eduardo. Thank you for the beautiful review. We appreciate very much your feedback. We are thankful for wonderful customers like you! Hope you're enjoying your washroom and basement.
All the best!

Excellent
Puntctual
Professional
& Friendly
Caio is wonderful was kind enough to help despite the fact that he is really busy he made sure everything is done the way we want it.

Moe, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your bealtiful Kitchen! See you in the spring for the other projects! All the best!

More about Alpha Renovation

Alpha Renovation's founder began in the industry 13 years ago as a laborer. He worked his way through all kinds of trades such as framing, drywall, insulation, hardwood, carpet, tiling, painting, disaster remediation, rental properties maintenance. After many years working in all these areas as a lead man, supervisor, project ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?