Get 'Em Out Wildlife Control

Reviews for Get 'Em Out Wildlife Control

Private User reviews Charlottetown, PE

expensive

one days work for 2 people-even with over head and supplies
3800 less tax 3362 less supplies $500 is 3300 less 40% ovrhead is 1717 with 2 guys at 8 hours is at least $110 per hour per employee-that a lot of money to seal a house and put in 2 one way doors-not saying it is a deal to pay for mouse traps for 3 months without a final solution-this is definitely a better long term solution and this whole thing about being in construction industry was not helpful as no offer even at a fee to help fix large holes in garage drywall treated with masking tape by previous owners and the holes were letting mice in-sent them pictures of holes after damaged half rotten dry wall was removed two weeks before their work with no reply-nto a single word -thank goodness i had a good handy man to fix it first-no offer to help deal with it or inquirey into whether i need help with fixing it-given my current disability a reply about the pictures or offer of assistance at a fee would have been appreciated and there were mouse droppings behind the damaged dry wall when it was removed -so the area did need attention or the mice would have continued to enter regardless of caulking/sealant and one way mouse doors-so i suggest you negotiate the price based on how long the job will take-if quote is higher than would be reasonable then make sure you work this out beforesigning a contract-make provisions for ength and final cost of job-a quote is jusy a quote and not necessarily what is reasonable after you see the time spent on it-it is not rocket science and does not require expensive and prolonged education-in fact they hir epeople with no experience and train them-which is fine but does not justify over $100 per hour per employee-YOU CAN BET IF THERE IS MORE WORK THAN ESTIMATED THAT GETS DISCUSSED WITH HOME OWNER AND THEN THEY HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY MORE OR SETTLE FOR WHAT THE ESTIMATE WILL COVER FINANCIALLY-I am sure he will have a smart reply-he always does-so do not expect this revew to not be responded to in a semi-hostile way-it may be masked but the hostility is there and the blame is always on the client-but a quote is just a quote-and enforced when it suits them and the price goes up when there is more work than the quote covers-it never goes down if it is less

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Sorry we couldn't meet your expectations and you were underwhelmed by our service.

Our pricing is extremely straightforward, we have a checklist of features that are on a home and each feature has its own set price. It is unfortunate that your home has a lot of features and needed more work then the average home.

When our customers are booking a job they are told what days we will be on site and how many technicians.

Again we are sorry we couldn't meet your expectations.

PeterAtOttawa in Toronto
PeterAtOttawa in Toronto

Squirrel Nest

Discovered a squirrels nest on the overhang to my roof and called up Sean at Get 'Em Out Wildlife Control and he was extremely friendly and helpful. He was very knowledgeable and at first he thought it wasn't a nest and took the time to check out an email I then sent him with a picture. He replied right away and from the picture was then convinced it was a nest. He then took the time to to explain to me options of dealing with this myself. That is a real customer oriented business. I will call upon him in the future with my pest control needs.

Thank you Peter for taking the time to share your experience. Very much appreciated.

Christine in Ottawa
Christine in Ottawa

Raccoons No More!

This is an excellent pest control company as they really know what they're doing. Recently we had a family of raccoons living in our attic and the mother was incredibly vicious, clever and protective (of her 5 babies). No matter how tough she made their job and no matter how crazy our attic layout was (and it was crazy), they (Sean & Jake) never stopped until the entire family of raccoons were cleared from our home. The part though that made us feel the best was knowing that the work they did with securing our home from further raccoon invasions, is guaranteed for life. They also fixed areas that the raccoons had damaged and this coupled with the fact that they give free estimates, were added bonuses that separate them from other companies in this line of work. The cost estimated for their services was not only to remove the animals (even if it meant multiple trips), but also included all that was necessary to clean, sanitize and repair any damages caused by the animals. We would definitely recommend this company if you want peace of mind that the pest control problem your facing will be dealt with swiftly and with the least amount of inconvenience possible to you, the homeowner.

Thank you for talking the time to write a review. very much appreciated.

Seth
Seth
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Squirrels in attic space

I had squirrels in my attic space and they were getting in close to the hydro wires, which was creating problems. Sean was excellent in dealing with them. While there were others who quoted less, it's a case of you get what you pay for. Sean was very thorough and very responsive to any questions or calls. He came back a couple of times to make sure that everything was satisfying to me and has provided a full guarantee. Very happy with the services.

Thank you seth for the kind words.

Barry in Ottawa
Barry in Ottawa

Raccoons!

Raccoons were terrorizing my attic and making a mess of everything. Get Em Out came our right away and took care of everything for me.

They captured a Mommy and found a litter of babies. I found them to be very professional and very humane with the babies. Once the raccoons were removed, the entry was sealed, the attic was cleaned and several repairs were made.

What I liked most about Get Em Out was how organized and efficient they were. Definite attention to details and a job very well done.

Highly recommended!!

Thank you Barry for the kind words. Very much appreciated.

Jason
Jason

Mouse removal and prevention

Get 'Em Out came to my home and did a really thorough inspection. He checked my attic and was extremely knowledgeable and informing me on the problems I'm experiencing. They came fully prepared to service my mouse problem that day. Im really happy with my service and would 100% recommend Get Em Out Wildlife Control.

Thank you for the kind words Jason. Much appreciated.

More about Get 'Em Out Wildlife Control

Get 'Em Out Wildlife Control Inc. is Ottawa's ONLY full restoration company specifically designed for pest control, to give business and homeowners a permanent solution to their urban wildlife problems. Trapping and relocating animals is NOT a permanent solution, and if not done correctly can cause severe stress and be ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Ottawa?