Trusa

Reviews for Trusa

davinder wadehra in Vaughan
davinder wadehra in Vaughan

Stay away

Please stay away from this company. Our experience with company was disastrous. Owner showed us a nice dolomite tile and gave us a nice sample of what we will receive but when we received the product it was defective to such an extent that we could not use 30 % of tiles. Moreover we bought 40 skids of marble tiles but he delivered only 38 and is now refusing to give the rest after taking full payment. Do your self a favor and buy from other vendors who actually provide good customer service.

UPDATE- I also received threatening call and text to take down the review or be prepared to get sued for defamation. Please stay away from doing business here.

We regret to see an unfair comment like this and our office staff & manager have been in contact with your contractor to bring clarity to these false accusations.

First of all the owner of the company never dealt with you, it was our sales staff who was dealing with your contractor and yourself.

The contractor and yourself both spent a lomg time carefully inspecting several random crates of this product in our warehouse and a sample was taken randomly from the pallets and provided to you. With Natural Stone every piece is different and has natural variation which gives its appeal – upon inspecting the product you were satisfied and liked the quality and color of the products prior to placing the order.

After the products arrived to your house – again anyone building a custom mansion would certainly check and make sure once again that they are completely satisfied with the products before installing. Your installer also mentioned that the products look very nice and were carefully inspected and approved before he proceeded with installing. So its quite clear that the products have no issues and you are only trying to paint a negative picture – This is Unfair and not True.

Quantities Shipped – we have nearly 100 pallets leaving our facilities daily – and we have several steps in place to ensure the right amount of products are shipped to every client. We have proof from our warehouse manager / the 3rd party independent shipping company whom the manager contacted in your presence to prove, also we have the signed shipping lists. We were informed that you were not always at the job site for each delivery either which also raises question marks. Now you say you are missing 2 skids of material YET YOUR JOB IS 100% COMPLETED WHY BECAUSE YOU RECEIVED THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF MATERIAL ? so this flat out proves my point ! Although we proved this to you – we still went above and beyond to provide $700 credit just for customer satisfaction purposes.

The truth of the matter is that you had a personal argument over something totally unrelated to this order with one of our colleagues and had to find a way to attempt to make us look bad in retaliation, but the truth always prevails.

We apologize to you once again here for this personal issue but strongly defend our position about the false statements you made.

Gunjan08 in
Gunjan08 in

Excellent product Selection

I am a designer who sends all my clients to this company to choose their products and I am very pleased with their excellent product selection and Very competitive Wholesale Prices- I am a long time satisfied client and would definitely recommend this company to all professionals.

Aria in Toronto
Aria in Toronto

Really good

This company has a lot of nice products at very competitive prices. The service is mediocre but they are a wholesale company with wholesale prices - they allow the public to come in for product selections. I was very happy my project turned out great!!

1 review Brossard, QC

Natural Stone Tiles and Porcelain

I was very satisfied with the products the quality was excellent. They have a huge selection of modern products and the prices are amazing . My contractor purchased the products for me I was able to go to their showroom to select. The service was friendly I am very happy with the products and My overall project now that's finished. I would definitely recommend this place if you looking to get a good selection and the best possible pricing.

Product and customer service

NEVER do business with this company!
The glazed tiles are defective! Three of the 4 edges are not finished properly and you will only notice after the tiles are laid and grouted. Yes we examined the tile before laying them down but unless you know what to look for, it is very hard to see the unfinished edges until after they are down.
The owner, Sedat, does not stand behind his product. He is a man of little integrity, no compassion and unreasonable. When the tiles were brought to him to show him the defect, he denied that he could see any flaws in the tile. When he finally admitted that he saw the unfinished edges, he accused me of being too picky! And his suggestion was to ‘put a carpet over the tiles’! REALLY?
I begged him to come and see the tiles that were set so he may see his poor product but he brushed it off.
Sedat offered me new tiles at wholesale price because he had no way to verify what I was saying was true – after begging him a number of times to come and see the tiles and bringing the tiles to him. UNREAL!
I am out thousands of dollars since I had to have the tiles ripped out again, buy new tiles (NOT from Trusa) and pay once again to have the tiles set. He would not even give me a reimbursement on his defective tiles. He is callous and condescending. Please do not end up in my situation. NEVER go to Trusa.

More about Trusa

Manufacturer and Distributor of Tiles, Mosaics, Wall Cladding, Pavers, SPC Vinyl Products