General Contractors

-build storage compartments
-install and reroute electrical

Schedule:
-I was quoted 3 weeks, 4 weeks max
-actual timeline is 9 weeks and counting; I am still waiting for a couple items to be completed

I am giving Blackstone General Contractors 3 of 5 stars on satisfaction because the final product of workmanship fairs average among the industry; however, falls short of fully delivering a finished and polished product.

For example:
-the closet installed has visible wood chipped away
-the tile edge purchased was not installed as directed
-storage compartments were left without handles/closures until I raised the issue
-cleaning after the project was not done; I had to do it myself

Further to the examples above, there were many shortcomings and disappointments in the execution of the project such as:
-the plumbing lines were mixed causing $2k in damages
-the fire alarm was installed incorrectly and left ringing until I came home from work at 7pm; I had to call the company and they suggested that I clean it with a vacuum
-the niche, baseboard and tile edge were forgotten to be installed; I had to get involved to solution these problems
-the project was continuously delayed until I wrote a formal complaint; the first 8 days of the project there was 1 person for 1 hour only; other days, no one would show up; or show up late
-there were constant excuses about not having the right resources available
-Blackstone attempted to charge for scope that was already paid for, so I used my receipts as evidence
-After the problems persisted, I requested to have written record of which tradespeople were coming and for how long; Blackstone refused to provide this information

For the reasons above, I would not recommend Blackstone General Contractors. The experience was a complete disappointment and mistakes were made repeatedly. There are better companies to choose from.

Wayne
Wayne

Kitchen, bathroom and livingroom floor

Richmond Hill
L4C 7Z9

Blackstone General Contractors has been there for each time I reached out to them. Exceptional, polite, professiinal and knowledgeable from the owner to project manager, customer reps and skilled labour. Friends and family have all stopped and taken second looks with very positive feedback every time. Value is excellent and questions or concerns are met with amazing responses. They always put me first and that is why they are the first I call for every project!!

Thank you kindly Wayne.

GoddessIntl in Toronto
GoddessIntl in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen renovation was booked through Lowe's. Blackstone is the company that did the renovations, and they were brilliant. Professional, helpful, and the work was top quality. I cannot say enough about how happy I am with the customer service and the end product.

Thank you so much for the review.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?