@Home Electric inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M1W 1H8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  @Home Electric inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for @Home Electric inc.

Mike from Forest Hill in Pickering
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Hi Adam. I just wanted to say thanks again for everything you did to "light up" my new home. I absolutely LOVE the pot lights and smile every time I turn them on. Replacing all my switch plates, fixing my doorbell & cleaning up some of the electrical in the basement really made a huge difference to the comfort and safety of my home.
You and your team were fast, friendly and reliable. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!

Thanks for the kind review! You guys were awesome to work with! Feel free to give us a call if you ever need anything else :)

Craeli in Toronto

I wanted some new pot lights installed, and Adam was more than up to the task. He provided an quote over the phone, and when the job was completed the price he quoted was a lot less.

If we have any other electrical needs in the future, Adam will be contacted.

Thanks so very much for the review! Enjoy the potlights :)

Sandra in Toronto

Working with Adam Aprile and @ home electric on this project was one of the best experiences working with a home contractor we have had. Adam responded quickly, arrived quickly to assess the job, provided a prompt and fair quote, arrived on time the day of the project, and executed it quickly, efficiently and effectively. We found Adam to be a true professional, and would highly recommend him and his team.

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear about your positive experience and it would be a pleasure to work with you again in future! All the best from the team at @home electric

christinemunroe3 in Toronto

We purchased an older home and the inspection report recommended adding GFCI plugs, insulating wires near pipes, etc. Adam responded immediately to my inquiry to schedule an appt, arrived on time, and did the work very efficiently and professionally. Highly recommended.

Thanks Christine - We appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Mike in

Adam installed pot lights and a dimmer switch in my home; his work was quick clean and incredibly efficient. He did a fantastic job an my wife and I love our new lights! His attention to detail was suburb and I appreciated that he took the time to explain what he was doing (and why) throughout the install. Without hesitation I would refer him to my friends and family and I will use him again in the future.

Thank you mike! it was a pleasure completing this work for you

We were renovating our kitchen and our electrician suggested we change out our old fuse panel for a breaker box. He referred Adam because the job was a little bit much for him, hes a bit older. Our experience with @Home Electric was spectacular. The price was very competitve(we shopped around) and we felt confident that we were in good hands once we met Adam when hecame to see the job. The booking was very seamless as they scheduled the hydro company and inspector for a day that worked with us. They arrived at 8am on the dot and put down dropsheets where they were working. The were done by lunch and made the job look very easy. They also labelled all of the breakers for us and gave us a tutorial on how they work and what to do if the breaker ever trips. Would definately recommend @Home Electric. Thanks for the new panel!

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in future!

Nikki in Mississauga

We had Adam install a new light fixture above our stairway and fix our outdoor light. He was on time, very friendly, and did a wonderful job with no mess! I'd absolutely hire him again for future electrical work.

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and the light fixture looks stunning! We really appreciate your feedback and pictures!

Julia V. in Toronto

Hired Adam for what turned out to be a very minor job. Overall, he was very professional and efficient throughout the service and I would definitely use @Home Electric again. Highly recommend him for anyone who needs an electrician!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and for recommending us!

A-Y joel in Saint Stephen
2 reviews Charlotte County, NB

Adam offers a respectful, honest and professional service. I strongly recommend Adam to anyone who is looking for a competent electrician. He installed smoke detectors, potlights and sconces in our basement. His work is outstanding; our basement lighting is beautiful. we would definitely hire him again.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad to hear you like the lighting and really appreciate your feedback!

Anne in Scarborough

Adam was referred by a friend for a panel/service upgrade and other "fixes" around the house. He was very patient in discussing what needed to be done and our options. Adam is organized and efficient. We were very pleased with the quality of his work, completed in such a pleasant and professional manner, and hope he will help with an upcoming kitchen project.

Thanks Anne! We really appreciate your positive feedback!