@Home Electric Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M1W 1H8
Electricians
@Home Electric Inc.

Reviews for @Home Electric Inc.

Andy Drake in Oshawa
Andy Drake in Oshawa

Even Better 2nd time around

We used @home electrical 3 years ago when we did a full studio refresh. Adam and his team lifted our entire ceiling redid all the wiring (100 yr old building) and designed ceiling fans and lights that brought the space to life, but also circuillated the place so much better. We loved that his team was punctual and on time ( its important when running a business) and cleaned up afterward, and of course no additional costs at the end. Today we wanted to add ore lights and fans and sure enough team was there as promised, 15 mins early and job done, and on budget

L&C

Installed new pot lights, smart switches and light sensor switches

Installed new pot lights in our living room which was required also repositioned out dinning room light fixture. Installed smart switches in our living room along with sensor switches throughout the house. The work was very clean and the results were beautiful. Adams team is very skilled and professional. At home electric will be doing our kitchen hook up in the next few weeks to which we are very excited about! Thank you for the amazing work you put forth as we will definitely recommend them to everyone that requires a great electrician.

Shan D from Scarborough
Shan D from Scarborough

Electrical Work - Electrician

I am writing a review about the recent dealing I had with Adam of Home Electric in Ajax. I was really fortunate to come across Adam from the ESA website
Adam is a amazing guy who is very curteous and humble individual. He handled the electrical work in a very professional manner. He showed up on time and his workmanship is second to none. He is very reasonable and a very honest person. I will recommend him to all my friends and Family without any doubt and I will be using him for any electrical work going forward. I am really happy with his wrok and wanted thank you Adam for the excellent job done.
DK in Ajax.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Pot lights

Adam installed a bunch of potlights in our living room and hallway and they look amazing! He was on time, efficient, and did excellent work. I'm just sorry I didn't hire him sooner!! Before & after pics below

Thank you so much Nicole. It was our pleasure! Hope you and the twins are enjoying the new lights!

Amit
Amit

Pot light & Electrical

Adam and his team did a great job installing pot lights and upgrading our kitchen electrical! They were punctual, clean and professional. I'd strongly recommend them for any electrical work.

Hi Amit, thank you for you kind review! Hope you're enjoying the new lights!

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

Pot lights installed

I would like to thank Adam and his team for doing a fantastic job by installing pot lights in my house.

They were punctual, clean, professional and did a great job

I would highly recommend them and will be using their services in the future if I need any electrical work in my house

Thank you Jon! Congrats on the new home - we look forward to working with you again :)

Mike from Forest Hill in Pickering
Mike from Forest Hill in Pickering
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Adam and his team truly lit up my home!

Hi Adam. I just wanted to say thanks again for everything you did to "light up" my new home. I absolutely LOVE the pot lights and smile every time I turn them on. Replacing all my switch plates, fixing my doorbell & cleaning up some of the electrical in the basement really made a huge difference to the comfort and safety of my home.
You and your team were fast, friendly and reliable. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!

Thanks for the kind review! You guys were awesome to work with! Feel free to give us a call if you ever need anything else :)

L&C

Fast, Freindly, and afforable.

I wanted some new pot lights installed, and Adam was more than up to the task. He provided an quote over the phone, and when the job was completed the price he quoted was a lot less.

If we have any other electrical needs in the future, Adam will be contacted.

Thanks so very much for the review! Enjoy the potlights :)

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Replacing knob and tube wiring

Working with Adam Aprile and @ home electric on this project was one of the best experiences working with a home contractor we have had. Adam responded quickly, arrived quickly to assess the job, provided a prompt and fair quote, arrived on time the day of the project, and executed it quickly, efficiently and effectively. We found Adam to be a true professional, and would highly recommend him and his team.

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad to hear about your positive experience and it would be a pleasure to work with you again in future! All the best from the team at @home electric

christinemunroe3 in Toronto
christinemunroe3 in Toronto

Fixing electrical issues highlighted in inspection report

We purchased an older home and the inspection report recommended adding GFCI plugs, insulating wires near pipes, etc. Adam responded immediately to my inquiry to schedule an appt, arrived on time, and did the work very efficiently and professionally. Highly recommended.

Thanks Christine - We appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?