Home Automation
Home Automation

Reviews for IH Security Systems

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Security System Installation

Great service at competitive price.
Work was done perfectly without any hidden expenses in professional manner. Ihor explained all option that available and helped to select system components.
Will definitely recommend to all my friends and coworkers!

Domenic in
Domenic in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Security System

416-948-1777
Richmond Hill
L4E 0W2

We came across IH Security Systems by fluke and so glad we did as we were extremely satisfied by their work. The work was done in a professional and timely manner. After the system was installed, Ihor made sure we completely understood how the new system worked and made sure he answered all our questions. He even told us that he would come by in a week just for follow up. We highly recommend IH Security Systems.

Thank you very much Domenic.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Service

The work was done in timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. Ihor - the IH Security Systems owner, is easy to communicate with and very responsible regarding the quality of his work. In addition to the installation he was able to provide me with a general consultation about my security options and advise on a better positioning cameras in my house hold. After about one week he called me back to make sure the cameras work as expected.

T.Orlando
T.Orlando
1 review Newmarket, ON

Security camera installation

I had bought a professional I.P camera system and needed to get it installed .
We called IH security and made an appointment for an estimate .When Igor came to my home
he was very friendly and informative about the equipment and the installation, so I hired him. He and his helper came to do the work and
had arrived on time and ready with all the materials to do the job .The work was all done in one day and to my satisfaction. I definitely would highly
recommend I.H for anyone that needs a security camera installed at a reasonable and fair price. Bottom line I.H is trusted to get the
Job done right.

Thank you very much for the great review.

More about IH Security Systems

IH SECURITY SYSTEMS provide professional design, wiring, installation, programming and service of new alarm systems. Upgrade, troubleshooting and service of existing alarm systems. >Alarm systems (professionally monitored or self monitored) >Security cameras >Home theater >Indoor and outdoor speakers >Home automation >Wiring for internet, cable, phone
Looking for Home Automation pros in Richmond Hill?