Ace Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M9R 0A3
General Contractors
Ace Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Ace Contracting Inc.

katepbutler123
katepbutler123

Two bathroom renos

Ace Contracting did an amazing job for us on our two bathrooms. We were so happy with their work! Colin and Eric are very professional and reliable. I would highly recommend ace contracting for a renovation.

Thank you Kate for taking the time to write us a review. It was our pleasure, and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

Angeli in Toronto
Angeli in Toronto

Main Floor and Basement Renovation

Eric and Colin were honest and reliable. They came when they said they would and completed the job on time. The floors look amazing - we received many compliments. They priced the job accurately and I was really impressed with the rest of the work as well. I recommended ACE Contracting to my family, friends and colleagues who also want to renovate their homes. Great work guys - thanks!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work in your home.

Mikely83
Mikely83

Excellent work, new countertop and backsplash.

Colin and his team installed a new countertop and backsplash in our kitchen. We were very satisfied with their work. But above all else, was very pleased with how clean they kept our kitchen while the work was being done. The work took a couple of days, and rather than leaving any mess knowing they would be coming back they always cleaned up at the end of day and kept the kitchen clean. We really appreciated this as we knew it would get messy but would still access parts of our kitchen and pantry. We also bought a hood fan but it was missing a part. Colin and Eric were generous to come back a few days after to help install the hood fan.

I’d highly recommend Colin and Ace Contracting.

It was a pleasure to help you with your renovations. Thanks for the daily ☕. We have made it our end of day routine. If we leave the job site clean we have a nice fresh start in the morning and clients love the cleanliness. It's a win win.

Feature wall

We had Ace Contracting work on a Feature Wall in a spare room, now turned home office. In the midst of a global Pandemic, we were a little cautious with having work done in the house but certainly glad we proceeded with the project. Eric and Colin took every precaution necessary to make us feel safe. They were professional and efficient! We would not hesitate to enlist their services again for future jobs.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure to help you with your small but fun project.

Hari in Toronto
Hari in Toronto

Great work on the upstairs

Great guys to deal with that will pay great attention to detail when quoting you for your project! We hired them to move a few walls on our second floor, as well as redo the floor and paint. The job was pretty tricky as they had to fit the washer/dryer into a very tight space which required installing new insulation and changing the framing of an exterior wall. These guys are real pros! Showed up to work every day and on time for the 3 week period and finished on budget and on time. We spoke to numerous other contractors before we started the project and we couldn't be happier we went with Ace Contracting!

Thank you Hari. It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you and Angelica on future renovation projects.

Jimmy in Toronto
Jimmy in Toronto

Finished Laundry Room

ACE Contracting finished my laundry room, which has been a game changer in my household. Colin and Eric were easy to work with, transparent, and very accommodating of our complex schedule. With an infant at home, Colin and Eric went the extra mile for noise mitigation and dust control. The laundry room looks fantastic and Pinterest worthy! We can now take pride in our laundry room thanks to their incredible efforts. I’d definitely recommend ACE Contracting to family and friends, and will contact them again for future renos!

Furthermore, they stayed under budget and on schedule!

Thanks again fellas!

Thank you Jimmy for the kind words. We always pride ourselves on communication, workmanship and most importantly customer service. No matter the circumstances. It was a pleasure to do work for you, Vicky and baby Harper.

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

Lots of communication and very professional

Eric and Collin completed a partial basement renovation - they converted a cold cellar room into a beautiful warm and (damp free) and modern bedroom with walk in closet. They started when they said they would and finished on time and on budget. I was very happy with their service and would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Elena. It was our pleasure, we look forward to working with you on future projects.

christine.bear
christine.bear

Painting and floor replacement

Ace contracting painted our two bedroom condo, removed broadloom and underlying parkay. Colin recommended luxury vinyl flooring to cover as much area as we wanted. The floors look beautiful now.

I was so impressed with the professionalism and skill of this company. Colin and his team always communicated promptly and the work completed within or earlier than the time frame predicted. Colin’s recommendations were fantastic and I’m so happy about the beautiful renovation.

Thank you Christine. It was our pleasure. The renovations couldn't go any smoother. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to give your condo a beautiful facelift.

ChiHan
ChiHan

Kitchen, Basement and Entire Home Gut Job

Having been recommended Colin and Eric by my real estate agent, I was a little weary initially after having a not so great experience with my previous contractor. The team quickly proved themselves as very easy to work with, detail oriented and excellent at communication.

I had them work on 3 different projects for me, first gutting and re-doing my entire kitchen and main floor area, then finishing my basement and finally after selling the house, gutting and finishing essentially the entire new house that I had moved into.

There are many reasons I absolutely love working with this team. They are first very honest and will never hide anything from you. Their skill and attention to detail are top notch but most importantly, it is very easy to communicate with them. For someone who works in a fast paced IT industry, I sort of brought that mentality with me when working with Eric and Colin with tons of emails, texts and phone calls. They were always super patient and willing to listen to me as I had a lot of small details that I wanted to be done (including things like moving an electric outlet 12 inches to the right so it was within arms reach of my office desk). In the end they had re-done my electrical, plumbing, flooring, kitchen, closets and much more.

There are definitely cheaper contractors out there but great quality and confidence do not come cheap so if you want something done right and knowing you are good for years to come, highly recommend this team!

Thank you so much for the kind words. The first project went so smooth and perfect. But the second didnt start off to well with all the issues we found from previous owners. We are completely happy that we were able to leave you a home that's completely beautiful and safe.

Jess
Jess

Master Bathroom

Eric, Colin & Team were fantastic contractors to work with. We had them renovate our master bathroom. They thoroughly outlined what was going to be done, were detailed oriented and kept on budget. We are now looking at finishing the rest of our upstairs and will definitely be having them complete it for us. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking at doing any type of reno!

Thanks Jess for giving us the opportunity to renovate your bathroom. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to completing phase two for you.

More about Ace Contracting Inc.

ACE Contracting Inc has over 15 years of building experience and renovations throughout the Greater Toronto Area working in all types of Toronto homes and condominiums. Our services of work mainly include residential construction, ranging from bathrooms to kitchens, to basements and whole house renovations. We have a team of ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?