So Quiet Soundproofing

Reviews for So Quiet Soundproofing

Gaertner Baron in
Gaertner Baron in

Office Soundproofing

We are very pleased with the outcome of the work done by So Quiet Soundproofing! The soundproofing worked very efficiently.

Aside from some hiccups with scheduling and updating issues, the crew was very professional and made sure we were left with finished product that we were satisfied with. After I expressed my concerns to them regarding keeping us updated, they acknowledged the problem and made sure the problem was fixed from that point forward.

I would recommend them to anyone seeking well installed sound proofing!

Thank so much for your feedback and recommendation. We are very happy to hear that our soundproofing design is performing well! It was a pleasure to work with you.

John M in
John M in

Very effective solution

hired these guys to soundproof parts of my basement for a rental unit.

They were thorough and very good.

They made sure I understood my options fully before issuing the contract.

I was mostly concerned with voices carrying between the rental and my family upstairs- plus the sound of footsteps.

They were really good at keeping things organized and plaster dust to a minimum.

These guys are the real deal. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

John

We're delighted to hear that you are happy with the soundproofing results and with our performance.

Basement apartment

Hi!
I was getting ready to rent out my basement and needed soundproofing for privacy.

Marcus and his team were AMAZING!

They walked me though all my option and helped me pick out a solution that fit my budget.

The crew is made up of a bunch of really kind guys with great skill and expertise. Not only that but they were CLEAN and respectful of my space during their work.

I'm looking at doing more work in my home and will be hiring them back!

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the great feedback!

Friendly and knowledgeable!

I had the shared wall of my semi soundproofed by so quite. The noise from my neighbors was pretty disruptive and I needed to do something. These guys were fast and incredibly accommodating.
I was really impressed with how informed they were. They had all kinds of advice and tips for me during the consultation. Definitely experts in their field.
The results are definitely worth that I paid. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for feedback. Much appreciated.

More about So Quiet Soundproofing

So Quiet Soundproofing specializes in acoustics, noise and vibration control project management.

We work on behalf of clients on projects designed to create private spaces and prevent noise disturbances in all types of commercial and residential building environments.

Our expertise was built on real world experience, and we are backed by engineers. "Soundproofing" projects have a high risk of project failure, and our mission is to deliver results and control costs on behalf of our clients.

We work with North America's leading acoustics, noise, and vibration control consulting firms to design and build everything from from simple solutions to large, complex installations.

Our services include:

- Full service construction project management
- Solution specifications, designs and construction drawings
- Consulting, testing, and problem identification
- Requests for proposals
- Requests for quotes
- Contractor and vendor evaluation and selection
- Project costing