Mountain West Roofing Inc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Mountain West Roofing Inc

Reviews for Mountain West Roofing Inc

Dee B.
1 review Mission, BC

I hired Mointain West based on a referral from a friend. They were very friendly, courteous and willing to work around my schedule as needed. There was an old pipe on the roof they removed and patched beautifully. Jeff was very good about communicating with me on start times, weather issues and even sending me pictures of the finished work, as I was out of the province at the time! The grounds around the house were left clean and I am extremely satisfied with the work and my new roof!

What a wonderful review. Thank you very much Dee

colleen64
1 review Surrey, BC

I have an old home. There was a gap between the siding and the facia that allowed the occasional roof rat to get up and into the roof. Jeff spent so much time identifying the gaps and problems then filled every gap and all facia with additional wood so there are no gaps left for any entry points. Him and his partner were super professional and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone needing quality work. Thank you so much!!

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future.

Jeff - Mountain West Roofing Inc.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

We recently had our roof done by Mountain West Roofing Inc.
They did an excellent job! They were here when they said they
would be and they were here every day until the roof was done.
They finished on schedule and for the price they quoted us.
We found them to be respectful and professional and would recommend them to anyone

daniela_hawkins
1 review Coquitlam, BC

The crew of mountain west roofing were extremely professional. They got the job done efficiently and the quality of work was great!!

Thank you for the amazing review!

Marlene in Coquiltlam
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Extremely professional company. Corresponded regarding coming for an estimate and showed up on time. Weather prevented project starting on time but Owner always contacted me when they would or would not start. My fascia boards were older than the new ones so the project meant extra work for Jeff. He went out of his way to try to make the boards fit perfect. He had to chase back to the lumber yard and did not charge for the extra time to get new materials. THey cleaned up excellently at the end of each day. THey even did some extra repair free while up on the roof. THe job looed perfect when finished. The owner Jeff wanted me to be happy before paying my bill. Would definitely recommend this company. Very hard working and honest.

Thanks so much Marlene it was a pleasure working for you.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Mission, BC

Chris, Jeff and their team were terrific.
They showed up when they said they would, were respectful of my pets and home, were efficient (amazingly so), completed the job with pride and diligence, and were on budget perfectly.
This was not an easy job for them because of how specific and protective I am of my home and pets, the weather did not co-operate and the roof had been left far too long. The team rose to the challenge and surpassed my expectations in every way.
I received over a dozen quotes from competitors and Mountain West definitely gave us the best bang for the buck.
I would HIGHLY recommend MOUNTAIN WEST ROOFING.
Sincerely,
Jeff Vineyard aka "the dude with the new sexy roof"

Thanks Jeff. We really enjoy this project. Hope you enjoy your "new sexy roof" hahah.

Rob A.
1 review , BC

Typical Mary Hill home surrounded by lots of trees and the 1/2 the roof faces north. Jeff came in and totally surprised me with the great results. I was not expecting it to turn out as good as it did.

I'm glad your so happy with the results.

samara_03
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

It was very professional and done in a very timely manner , all the work was done with very high quality

Thanks for the great review

Mr. Y.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Mountain West roofing exceeded my expectations. They beat nearest quote by a mile and the finished product was nothing less than triple AAA. I would definitely recommend Mountain West Roofing to everyone and their prices are unbeatable.

I appreciate the kind words

Bwlongmuir
1 review Abbotsford, BC

When we decided to put a new roof on our house we called quite a few companies and decided to go with Mountain West Roofing. They were the only company to get back to us right away and after speaking with them on the phone I knew they were a company we could trust. Jeff and Chris were extremely professional and the work was completed in a timely manor. Our house looks amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great review

More about Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mountain West Roofing Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that services the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area. We are committed to offering the highest quality work and customer service while maintaining competitive pricing for our consumers. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 10 years and is completed in accordance with manufacturers standards. Whether its new installation, re-roofing, torch on, cedar conversion, leak repair or just maintenance, Mountain West Roofing Inc. provides you with top quality roofing solutions you can trust.