HomeStars  >  Roofing in Burnaby  >  Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

House Re-Roofing

When it came time to deciding on a roofing company to have my roof re-shingled, I used HomeStars as a starting point for companies to select from. I researched many of the roofing companies to select from and the majority of the companies were very similar but it came down to the details. I am not a roofer by any means but I am very much a student of construction / renovations. I did my research on materials, common install errors and best practices. When I went to talk to Jeff and Mike about what I wanted to do, they were impressed with the knowledge and attention to detail I required to win the bid to do my roof. They worked with me throughout the process and made sure I was happy from start to end leading me to eventually sign with Mountain West Roofing.

John and the crew were onsite to do my house and garage in 3 days (as promised). They didn't have an issue with me asking questions and inspecting along the way and even admitted they would do the same if it where their house. So if you're super anal about getting something done right the first time, you can probably leave it to Mountain West Roofing. If you on the other end of the spectrum and just want to get it done, you can rest assure they will complete the project on the agreed schedule.

Thanks again guys for a great job ! I won't have to worry about the upcoming snow and rain season.

As a side note, you will have to book at least 4-6 weeks in advanced as Mountain West Roofing is quite busy. Not a negative comment, but that should be considered when planning to do your roof.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the great review. It was great working with you through this process and your roofing research definitely helped out with decisions that needed to be made. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jeff Boyer - Owner
Mountain West Roofing Inc.

rebecca
rebecca
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Roof maintenance

Great guys! Came up to give us an estimate and got the work done ahead of schedule! Already referred them to my parents!

Thank you for the great review and referral.

tci
tci
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Shop Roof

The work was done according to code, professionally and on time as agreed.
All the 3 units are very pleased with the work performance.

Thanks Nic. Great working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof clean and redux

I hired Mountain West to clean my roof and gutters; I have a lot of tall trees which drop a lot of bio mass on my roof and moss is a problem. I had them come when I was out of the province on business, they sent before/after pictures which was great; paid them through e-transfer.

After returning home, I noticed that there were some spots that looked like they were missed as there was still some moss under the shingles. I emailed Jeff (on the Sunday of a 3-day weekend) and he replied quickly and arranged to come over on Tuesday. We went up on the roof and he agreed that they needed to do better. Jeff and another team member came back in a couple of days and redid the problem areas.

I am impressed with their service, especially since we had an issue and they responded immediately and made sure I was satisfied (this is the mark of superior customer service).

I was impressed enough that I have asked for a quote from them to replace my roof.

Thank you very much for the review. We take pride in our quality and customer service.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Cedar roof conversion

Communication with Mike and Jeff was excellent. The job came in on time and as quoted. The crew did a good job cleaning up after the job was done. Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to do this great review for us.

aballesteros
aballesteros
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

They did an excellent job very professional fast efficient with very competetive price, I would highly recomend them to all my friends and co worker .
This guys are awesome using the best quality product in the market with highly skilled crew. LOVE MY ROOF!

Thanks Allan. Glad you're happy with you new roof.

Colin L.
Colin L.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

New Roof

They replaced my whole roof including new plywood and it looks fantastic! I was very happy with the whole transaction from answering my phone call, inspecting the roof and having a quote emailed all within 2 days. They did a great job from start to finish highly recommend Mountain West Roofing!

Steven L.
Steven L.
1 review Mission, BC

Torch-on and shingle roofing

Professional, quality work, great/ competitive pricing, on-time every time and worked seamlessly with other trades. Pride in their product.

Great working with you Steven. Your roof deck looks awesome!

Dee B.
Dee B.
1 review Mission, BC

Roof replacement

I hired Mointain West based on a referral from a friend. They were very friendly, courteous and willing to work around my schedule as needed. There was an old pipe on the roof they removed and patched beautifully. Jeff was very good about communicating with me on start times, weather issues and even sending me pictures of the finished work, as I was out of the province at the time! The grounds around the house were left clean and I am extremely satisfied with the work and my new roof!

What a wonderful review. Thank you very much Dee

colleen64
colleen64
1 review Surrey, BC

Facia board repair, sealing holes

I have an old home. There was a gap between the siding and the facia that allowed the occasional roof rat to get up and into the roof. Jeff spent so much time identifying the gaps and problems then filled every gap and all facia with additional wood so there are no gaps left for any entry points. Him and his partner were super professional and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone needing quality work. Thank you so much!!

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future.

Jeff - Mountain West Roofing Inc.

More about Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mountain West Roofing Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that services the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area. We are committed to offering the highest quality work and customer service while maintaining competitive pricing for our consumers. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 5-10 years and is completed in accordance with manufacturers standards. Whether its new installation, re-roofing, torch on, cedar conversion, leak repair or just maintenance, Mountain West Roofing Inc. provides you with top quality roofing solutions you can trust.