HomeStars  >  Roofing in Burnaby  >  Mountain West Roofing Inc

Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof clean and redux

I hired Mountain West to clean my roof and gutters; I have a lot of tall trees which drop a lot of bio mass on my roof and moss is a problem. I had them come when I was out of the province on business, they sent before/after pictures which was great; paid them through e-transfer.

After returning home, I noticed that there were some spots that looked like they were missed as there was still some moss under the shingles. I emailed Jeff (on the Sunday of a 3-day weekend) and he replied quickly and arranged to come over on Tuesday. We went up on the roof and he agreed that they needed to do better. Jeff and another team member came back in a couple of days and redid the problem areas.

I am impressed with their service, especially since we had an issue and they responded immediately and made sure I was satisfied (this is the mark of superior customer service).

I was impressed enough that I have asked for a quote from them to replace my roof.

Thank you very much for the review. We take pride in our quality and customer service.

Cedar roof conversion

Communication with Mike and Jeff was excellent. The job came in on time and as quoted. The crew did a good job cleaning up after the job was done. Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to do this great review for us.

aballesteros
aballesteros
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

They did an excellent job very professional fast efficient with very competetive price, I would highly recomend them to all my friends and co worker .
This guys are awesome using the best quality product in the market with highly skilled crew. LOVE MY ROOF!

Thanks Allan. Glad you're happy with you new roof.

Colin L.
Colin L.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

New Roof

They replaced my whole roof including new plywood and it looks fantastic! I was very happy with the whole transaction from answering my phone call, inspecting the roof and having a quote emailed all within 2 days. They did a great job from start to finish highly recommend Mountain West Roofing!

Steven L.
Steven L.
1 review Mission, BC

Torch-on and shingle roofing

Professional, quality work, great/ competitive pricing, on-time every time and worked seamlessly with other trades. Pride in their product.

Great working with you Steven. Your roof deck looks awesome!

Dee B.
Dee B.
1 review Mission, BC

Roof replacement

I hired Mointain West based on a referral from a friend. They were very friendly, courteous and willing to work around my schedule as needed. There was an old pipe on the roof they removed and patched beautifully. Jeff was very good about communicating with me on start times, weather issues and even sending me pictures of the finished work, as I was out of the province at the time! The grounds around the house were left clean and I am extremely satisfied with the work and my new roof!

What a wonderful review. Thank you very much Dee

colleen64
colleen64
1 review Surrey, BC

Facia board repair, sealing holes

I have an old home. There was a gap between the siding and the facia that allowed the occasional roof rat to get up and into the roof. Jeff spent so much time identifying the gaps and problems then filled every gap and all facia with additional wood so there are no gaps left for any entry points. Him and his partner were super professional and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone needing quality work. Thank you so much!!

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in the future.

Jeff - Mountain West Roofing Inc.

new roof

We recently had our roof done by Mountain West Roofing Inc.
They did an excellent job! They were here when they said they
would be and they were here every day until the roof was done.
They finished on schedule and for the price they quoted us.
We found them to be respectful and professional and would recommend them to anyone

daniela_hawkins
daniela_hawkins

New roof

The crew of mountain west roofing were extremely professional. They got the job done efficiently and the quality of work was great!!

Thank you for the amazing review!

Marlene in Coquiltlam
Marlene in Coquiltlam
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Roof replace rotten fascia boards

Extremely professional company. Corresponded regarding coming for an estimate and showed up on time. Weather prevented project starting on time but Owner always contacted me when they would or would not start. My fascia boards were older than the new ones so the project meant extra work for Jeff. He went out of his way to try to make the boards fit perfect. He had to chase back to the lumber yard and did not charge for the extra time to get new materials. THey cleaned up excellently at the end of each day. THey even did some extra repair free while up on the roof. THe job looed perfect when finished. The owner Jeff wanted me to be happy before paying my bill. Would definitely recommend this company. Very hard working and honest.

Thanks so much Marlene it was a pleasure working for you.

More about Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mountain West Roofing Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that services the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area. We are committed to offering the highest quality work and customer service while maintaining competitive pricing for our consumers. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 10 years and is completed in accordance with manufacturers standards. Whether its new installation, re-roofing, torch on, cedar conversion, leak repair or just maintenance, Mountain West Roofing Inc. provides you with top quality roofing solutions you can trust.