Mountain West Roofing Inc

Coquitlam BC V3E 0H9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Mountain West Roofing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mountain West Roofing Inc

Marlene in Coquiltlam
5 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Extremely professional company. Corresponded regarding coming for an estimate and showed up on time. Weather prevented project starting on time but Owner always contacted me when they would or would not start. My fascia boards were older than the new ones so the project meant extra work for Jeff. He went out of his way to try to make the boards fit perfect. He had to chase back to the lumber yard and did not charge for the extra time to get new materials. THey cleaned up excellently at the end of each day. THey even did some extra repair free while up on the roof. THe job looed perfect when finished. The owner Jeff wanted me to be happy before paying my bill. Would definitely recommend this company. Very hard working and honest.

Job Price

Thanks so much Marlene it was a pleasure working for you.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Mission, BC

Chris, Jeff and their team were terrific.
They showed up when they said they would, were respectful of my pets and home, were efficient (amazingly so), completed the job with pride and diligence, and were on budget perfectly.
This was not an easy job for them because of how specific and protective I am of my home and pets, the weather did not co-operate and the roof had been left far too long. The team rose to the challenge and surpassed my expectations in every way.
I received over a dozen quotes from competitors and Mountain West definitely gave us the best bang for the buck.
I would HIGHLY recommend MOUNTAIN WEST ROOFING.
Sincerely,
Jeff Vineyard aka "the dude with the new sexy roof"

Job Price

Thanks Jeff. We really enjoy this project. Hope you enjoy your "new sexy roof" hahah.

Rob A.
1 review , BC

Typical Mary Hill home surrounded by lots of trees and the 1/2 the roof faces north. Jeff came in and totally surprised me with the great results. I was not expecting it to turn out as good as it did.

Job Price

I'm glad your so happy with the results.

samara_03
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

It was very professional and done in a very timely manner , all the work was done with very high quality

Thanks for the great review

Mr. Y.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Mountain West roofing exceeded my expectations. They beat nearest quote by a mile and the finished product was nothing less than triple AAA. I would definitely recommend Mountain West Roofing to everyone and their prices are unbeatable.

Job Price

I appreciate the kind words

Bwlongmuir
1 review Abbotsford, BC

When we decided to put a new roof on our house we called quite a few companies and decided to go with Mountain West Roofing. They were the only company to get back to us right away and after speaking with them on the phone I knew they were a company we could trust. Jeff and Chris were extremely professional and the work was completed in a timely manor. Our house looks amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great review

Basir
1 review Port Moody, BC

The job was done very professionally. The crew showed up at the exact arranged time and cleaned up every day at end of the day. The Owners and staff were very friendly and ready to answer any questions and also give suggestions. I would highly recommend Mountain West Roofing for any roofing needs.

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review.

More about Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mountain West Roofing is a locally owned and operated company that services the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area. We are committed to offering the highest quality work and customer service while maintaining fair pricing for our consumers. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 5-10 years and is completed in accordance with manufacturers standards. Whether its new construction, cedar conversion, re-roofing, leak repair or just maintenance, Mountain West Roofing provides you with quality roofing you can trust.