Mountain West Roofing Inc

Satisfied Customer in Port Coquitlam
Satisfied Customer in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Torch on Roof

I used the BBB quote system to find companies to quote on my roof job. Out of the 3 companies that came to see my roof, I was most impressed by Jeff and his team. They were prompt, very friendly and knowledgeable about their job. They explained what damage was on my roof, what my options were and even did a small patch job while they were up there. When the quote came it was reasonably priced and detailed. Seeing the details listed out is something I really appeciated. Jeff's quote included a copy of his BBB accredidation, the company insurance and their warranty information. Work was scheduled and when I got the call that they could start early it was a bonus. Jeff and his team were on time each morning and kept me aprised of what was going on each day. They found damage underneath my existing roof and took pictures to show me what was there and explained what needed to be done. His team was great at keeping my yard clean after each evening and from the sounds of hard work there were also sounds of comaderie, something I take as a sign of happy staff. To me that is just as important as the small details, staff that are happy and engaged are likely to be proud of the work they are doing. My job was completed on time and Jeff followed up to ensure that we were satisfied with the work and happy with the outcome. We are glad we chose Mountain West Roofing and would highly recommend Jeff and his team.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We really appreciate you mentioning all the small details that we feel set us apart from all the other roofing companies out there. We are extremely happy that the project went as seamlessly as possible for you and that the final product turned out so well. Please keep us in mind for any future projects you may have.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New deck on our home

Jeff and Mike were extremely professional and completed our new deck in a very timely manor. I really appreciated how they kept everything clean as they worked and at the end of each day the area was very tidy. I am extremely happy to sit on our deck and feel safe and secure. I would highly recommend Mountain West anytime.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We're glad to hear your already enjoying your new deck. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

sharonb16
sharonb16
1 review Mission, BC

Cedar Conversion

We hired Mountain West Roofing after having 5 different companies quote our roof. We felt they were the most honest and knowledgeable of all the companies we spoke with. Their communication was great and they left our property spotless when they were done. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for roofing services.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your husband. Your roof looks great.

Jeff Boyer - President
Mountain West Roofing Inc.

Sarah in Coquitlam
Sarah in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New Roof Installation

We hired Jeff at Mountain West Roofing to install our new roof on our home during a full renovation. He was very easy to deal with and honest about what we needed and also didn't need. I felt very comfortable knowing we were getting a quality product and service. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for your positive feedback Sarah! We fully appreciate you trusting us on a house that we know means a lot to you. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and helping future customers choose a great roofing company.

sandy in Coquitlam
sandy in Coquitlam
0 reviews West Vancouver, ON

New roof installation

Two metal roof installations on newly built structures. Had to source colour to match three existing structures. Not a large project but important to us.
Crew was efficient, polite, and cleaned up the site very well on completion.

Thank you for you positive feedback Sandy! It was a pleasure completing your project and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Aubrie E.
Aubrie E.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Flat Roof Replacement

We got multiple quotes to replace our flat roof and were still reluctant to move forward until we were referred to Mountain West Roofing. With this being our first home we had a lot of questions and concerns. Jeff and Mike made sure to provide a detailed quote that didn't keep us guessing. The expertise, care, and attention the team brought to the job was fantastic and made the whole process from start to finish a positive one. I would highly recommend the team at Mountain West Roofing!

Hi Aubrie,

Thank you for the review. We always love to hear from our customers. It helps us to keep improving and continually offer quality workmanship and customer service, while helping new customers choose a quality contractor. Thanks again.

Farhad R.
Farhad R.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roofing and Deck replacement

These guys are top notch! I had gotten about 4 quotes before I finally met Jeff and Mike who came to me as a referral. Their price was fair but more than anything they just came across as good, honest people. They showed up when they said would, did the work properly, cleaned up at the end of the day and took the time to entertain my questions when I popped in to check on their progress. We had some surprise rot on our upper deck which acts as a roof to our living room below which is never fun, but they really shined here and took care of us. We couldn’t be happier with their work and are so glad we chose to work with them, especially as first-time homeowners.

Hi Farhad,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write us such a amazing review. We enjoyed doing this project and I'm happy we could provide you with such a good roof on your newly purchased home. Please keep us in mind for future project and best of luck in your new home.

Regards,

Mary&Frank
Mary&Frank
1 review Coquitlam, BC

single house roof replacement

I really recommend Mountain west roofing company. Competitive price, thoughtful comunications, professional experiences, cleaning jobsite, and skilled workers, they did a good job for replacing our single house roof. Thank you Jeff, Mike, John and others in team.

Hi Mary&Frank,

Thank you for the great review. We work extremely hard to provide superior quality and service to our customers and we are very glad to hear you are happy with you roof and our team. Best of luck in the future.

J H.
J H.
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Roof replacement

The guys responded quickly with a reasonable quote. The work was done in a timely organized fashion. Overall I was very satisfied with the job done.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was great working with and we look forward to doing more projects with you in the future.

Best regards,

ALF
ALF
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Roof repair

Outstanding customer service. Very clear about what they were doing, how much it would cost. Very approachable and always willing to answer questions. High integrity company!

Hi ALF,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such an amazing review. You were such a great customer to work for and I'm so glad we were able to help with all your roofing needs. Please let me know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Best regards,

More about Mountain West Roofing Inc

Mountain West Roofing Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that services the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver area. We are committed to offering the highest quality work and customer service while maintaining competitive pricing for our consumers. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 5-10 years and is completed in accordance with manufacturers standards. Whether its new installation, re-roofing, torch on, cedar conversion, leak repair or just maintenance, Mountain West Roofing Inc. provides you with top quality roofing solutions you can trust.