Full Pressure Plumbing Ltd

Toronto ON M4C 1H1
Drainage Contractors
Full Pressure Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Full Pressure Plumbing Ltd

These guys are my go-to plumbers

My wife and I have hired Kristian and Chris for two jobs, once to replace an old iron line feeding the water to my house, and the other time to help with an assortment of plumbing needs. Kristian and Chris were professional, fair, and very pleasant to work with. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to working with you again in the future

Samir in Toronto
Samir in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovations and main water shut off

These guys are fantastic, professional, flexible, and easy to work with. We had them come in and replace our main water shutoff valve, prepare our kitchen plumbing for a new kitchen install and install a bathtub. Job completed on time, works well with other trades, and reasonable in pricing. Even charged me less than quoted because he found a better way to do it. Will keep using them for all future jobs and recommend them to friends doing upgrades. Great work guys!

Hi Samir, thanks for the review! We look forward to finishing up your project and working with you in the future.

Same day!

Kristian responded right away and asked that I be patient so he could get me an accurate time for later that day. Instead of just giving me a window and keeping me waiting, he called back and committed to a specific time! Showed up exactly when he said he would and kept me in the loop on issue, cause and fix. All leaks and clogs fixed and like new. Quick, reliable and affordable. Very pleasant to deal with and all done as promised when promised. Thank you.

Hi Matt, glad you were happy with our services. Hope you will call us for any of your future plumbing needs.

Natalia in Scarborough
Natalia in Scarborough

Excellent Plumber and Service

I called this company because of their excellent reviews. Kristian is the most friendlies and reliable plumber ever! He went above and beyond the scope of work because it was more work than he anticipated (what I described on the phone) and what was quoted. He didn’t complain at all and was extremely nice about it. We had a new sink install so was consider a minor job…at first. He even was nice enough to squeeze us in before Christmas which was a great Christmas present for us because this reno went on for month’s. This was the final job so nice way to end the year! If you are looking for a great, reliable plumber with friendly service, this guy is for you! And reasonably priced. I will be using him for any future jobs as well. Thanks Kristian and Happy New Year!

Thanks for the kind words. We would be more then happy to take care of any of your plumbing needs in the future.

rickymak79 in Toronto
rickymak79 in Toronto

Couldn't be happier!

I needed to hook up a new sink and cabinetry for the basement laundry room. Found Kristian on HomeStars and we communicated over the messaging system here. HomeStars has been great at helping me find exceptional people and businesses to work with, and Kristian was among the best yet!

While Kristian and Chris finished their work very quickly, they basically had to redo it all because I screwed up the sink assembly and didn't seal it properly, so it was leaking. Kristian had to cut up all the pipe he just installed, and redo the whole thing, and did so without a single complaint. What an absolute pleasure to work with. They cleaned up while they were working, vacuumed and wiped up any messes along the way, and even helped me move the appliances into the tight fitting spaces and hooked everything up. These guys went above and beyond, and I couldn't be happier.

Bottom line - responsive, polite, courteous. professional, and competitively priced. An easy 10/10.

When I re-do my kitchen and bathroom, I'll be hiring these guys again.

Thank you!

Hi Ricky, thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future

Robert
Robert

Bathroom plumbing fix

They did a great job helping us resolve a leak and were clear on the costs expectations up front.

Hi Robert, thanks for the review. Call us again should anything else come up.

Rob K.
Rob K.

Bathtub Installation

Highly recommend! Kristian and Chris flawlessly installed our bathtub in no time at all, even though other plumbing companies told us it wasn’t even possible to do. They were professional, friendly, and didn’t leave until the job was perfect. Couldn’t be happier with the final product. 10/10.

Thanks Rob! It was a pleasure working with you

tmelles in Toronto
tmelles in Toronto

Commercial or Residential Plumber. Big or Small, Kristian does them all

Kristian handles all jobs whether commercial or residential. Whether the job is big or small, he gives a quote, and sticks by it and gets the work done on time and on budget. As an owner of both Commercial and Residential buildings that are tenanted, I was looking for a plumber that was honest, reliable, cost effective and would stand behind his work. Kristian is that guy. He is always able to get our work done in a timely manner, and has the ability to resolve emergency situations when they arise. Kristian is great with us as customers but also treats our tenants with the utmost respect, which is important as a landlord. The job that stands out for me is when a tenant called in the middle of the night to inform me that water was pouring from the ceiling during a cold snap in the winter. Short story is that the pipes had frozen and was now causing considerable damage. I called Kristian at around 2 am and he came right away to identify and fix the frozen/split pipes, restoring water to the tenants in short order and saving us thousands of dollars of damages to the home. We have also worked with Kristian on several home renovation projects, to rip out old plumbing and to install new plumbing for kitchens, bathrooms and steam rooms. We could also count on Kristian to complete the plumbing work on time and on budget without holding up any of the other trades. If you are looking for an excellent plumber, who is a great communicator, honest who will resolve your plumbing needs in a cost effective manner, I highly recommend Kristian and Full Pressure Plumbing.

Hi Tony, thanks for the kind words. Always a pleasure working with you.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Kitchen and Laundry Renovation

Christian was fast, efficient and tidy. Our line was complicated due to a cabinet configuration . He was able to "customize" our hookup with out any additional costs. The Best

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Basement renovation

Kristian has been the easiest to deal with, most reliable and genuine tradey I have dealt with. His workmanship is outstanding and ALWAYS returns calls promptly. Whenever unforeseen issues arose he was quick to find a solution, and was always very positive in his approach. Kristian also always ensured a clean work site at the conclusion of the day. Very highly recommended

Thanks for the review. We enjoyed working on your project.

More about Full Pressure Plumbing Ltd

Full Pressure Plumbing provides its customers with years of experience in servicing and managing plumbing projects. Taking pride in all jobs, from everyday service problems and renovations to the kind of issues that give lesser plumbing companies a hard time.

Full Pressure Plumbing has never met a plumbing or renovation challenge it did not service and complete without pride. Courteous, dependable, professional and quick to return phone calls; always showing up on time and prepared for any task. Full Pressure Plumbing provides customers in the Greater Toronto area with dedicated craftsmanship and workmanship. Delivering on time and on budget is the foundation of the business.

Learn and see for yourself why we are becoming one of the fastest up and coming plumbing experts.