Although Geoff's customer service was ok, the quality of the work was not.
- The tiles were not cut professionally, and so ended up being very jagged, chipped and not straight.
- The tiles were not placed level with each other nor consistently with the edges.
- One of the tiles was installed skew and when I mentioned that the edge was not straight, a jagged cut to the bottom of the machine cut straight tile was added to make it appear "straight".
- There was an attempt to correct some of the jagged edges but since he was in a rush he only did one tile which was a little better that before but still not the same quality of workmanship you see in most washrooms.
- The grout lines were inconsistent.
- He did not have WCB whilst completing my project which I only found out after the fact, so I would advise you call WCB Alberta prior to hiring any contractor in case an issue arises. (This is a direct reflection on the type of business he is running.)
- I did not ask to see his credentials, and so I would recommend you do that for any contractor prior to signing a contract.
- The schulter used was too small for the project so the tiles do not fit flush.
For all these reasons I have end the contract as I do not believe he is able to complete the project up to a professional standard.