Canadian Choice Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Canadian Choice Home Services

Reviews for Canadian Choice Home Services

Furnace Carrier Infinity instalation -Constantin Podaru Scarborough

On September 18/2018 I have installed with Canadian Choice Home
Services a furnace Carrier Infinity .The technicians came in time when
they were programed and did a very good job.
At the end they have tested the system and everything was OK.
Thank you for your professionalism.
C.P

This is so great to hear! We appreciate the wonderful feedback

Cylma Burke  in Pickering
Cylma Burke in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Attic insulation

Canadian choice home service informed me about ihe importance of proper insulation. They also informed about the government rebate. Thanks for sharing.
The sales man was very informative courteous and helpful. I am convinced that insulation of attic will be to my advantage.
I strongly recommend it.

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us.

garrett in Toronto
garrett in Toronto

A.C. installation

Canadian Choice (RCQSA039) install was satisfactory. Showed up as scheduled and worked in a timely matter. The A.C. is working great, for now! We have already noticed that our hydro bill has reduced somewhat, which was a nice surprise.

Thank you for the wonderful review and comments

Manjit Virk in North York
Manjit Virk in North York

Great installation

The technician from Canadian Choice came to our home and installed our equipment which we are very happy with. Technician was very professional and knowledgeable. We are saving money with our high efficiency furnace and air conditioner and tankless water heater.

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

Mila in Toronto
Mila in Toronto

Installation team were great

Three guys came from canadian choice (RCQSA039) to install my furnace and water tank and worked all day long till 9 pm so far job well done. The guys worked to complete the job even tough it took them late to finish it. They wouldn't leave until the work is completed.

Over all, satisfactory installation. They cleaned the area before leaving and tested everything.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blow in installation

I was told I get 1200 from rebate from government! And it would be only 1800 total cost ! I’m now paying 5,050.00 way over cost we agreed on once again taken advantage of on my own property so government will give me 1200$ I’ll pay 1800$ and the interest is cellulite into cost interest is 2,000 so I pay not 1800$ I pay 5,050.00$ well over what was discussed! Do not use this company unless you don’t mind extremely high interest rates and high amount to do a job another company would do for much less !

Good afternoon,

If you like to give us a call at 1-800-448-7214 I can try and help resolve your concerns.
The GreenON fund rebate is dependent on the installation, and up to $1500 for attic-insulation; because this rebate comes from the GreenON fund we are not able to decide the amount given, we are a participating contractor so we help with the applications for the rebates.

As for upgrade costs, I can also verify this for you if you could give us a call and I can review your account.

All the best,
Customer Care Department
Canadian Choice Home Services

Law in Vaughan
Law in Vaughan

Nice window, professional, from sales to installers

My old windows was in really bad shape, contact the Canada choice window. Salesman Ken mak very professional . Really patience and spend time to show me samples of window and explaining my options and giving me recommendations. I trust him so much that I also change the door. Price is also very good. When it is time for installation, he come by and check on the installer, making sure everything goes smoothly. Installer also did a great job. Now I am looking through a beautiful window, my house is so much warmer and I am looking forward to the next hydro bill to see my energy saving.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

water filter, energy crusher, P.R.V.

I very much like your products. It is too early to tell about the Energy Crusher and the PRV but suffice it to say, the Water Filter is AWESOME.
I am not only pleased with my decision to purchase the Water Filter -
I am ecstatic. Abhay is very knowledgeable about your products. Most of all, Ali has been very kind and considerate and seemingly trustworthy. It is a pleasure dealing with him.

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Canadian Choice Home Services. We are glad to hear that you liked our products and services and also that Abhay was able to provide you with the required information.
We are happy to have you as our customer!​

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
Canadian Choice Home Services.

Praju in Calgary
Praju in Calgary

Carbon Filter

I had a Carbon filter installed at my home, i love the product, only the thing i am surprised that when rep came to meet us did not mentioned about the 8.95 % interest and loan amount, other wise the product is wonderful specially the place like Calgary

Thank you so much for your review!

More about Canadian Choice Home Services

Heating and Cooling Professionals providing highest quality products and services. We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured Service specialists. Canadian Choice Home Services is a Canadian owned and operated company. Providing the best service possible with over 15 years of experience. Canadian Choice Home Services provides furnaces, air conditioners, water filtration ...