Canadian Choice Home Services

Canadian Choice Home Services

Reviews for Canadian Choice Home Services

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Attic insulation

Canadian Choice Home Services updated the insulation in the attic of my home. The team was polite, professional and friendly. They cleaned up inside and outside. Arian, who followed up on this service, was also very polite and professional.

Chandrika
Chandrika

Installation of Tankless Water Heater and Attic Insulation

The professionals at Canadian Choice Home Services were very professional, courteous and respectful. I would highly recommend them. Nader thoroughly explained all the details of our agreement. I felt confident that I was making a wise choice.

Matteoorlando220
Matteoorlando220

Attic insulation and AC installation

They did a fantastic job. Very friendly and professional the salesman was very knowledgeable. Service guys knew exactly what they were doing didnt take long and also cleaned up after themselves.

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Great job doing my attic insulation

Canadian Choice Home Services did my attic insulation quick and easy. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants good customer service and a great job done!

P. Narain

Robert
Robert

Happy with my Tankless Water Heater

I had Canadian Choice replace my old tank water heater with a new tankless system. The crew was great in installing the necessary additional gas piping and unit. I would recommend upgrading to a tankless water heater with Canadian Choice.

attic insulation

Had our attic insulation upgrade done yesterday and couldn't be happier .Everybody from the sales person to the installers were professional and good at their job. I would recommend Candian Home Services for all your insulation needs.

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Re-installation of attic

Canadian Choice did a great job re-insulating our attic with 18" of insulation as well as installing a humidifier. They were on time, very professional and we get a a substantial rebate and the 40% we will save on our gas bill outweighs the monthly cost for this service and you can pay it off any time!

Bob in Cobourg
Bob in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

great job

on gage 1 to 10 we give you an 11 , we are very greatfull for all your help which I would not forget your kindness. the representative nader hajizadeh was really helpful to us and worked from his heart speasialy for us seniors very thank may god bless you and your company

Carol  from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

furnace, water heater and rebate

I got a new high efficiency furnace and tankless water heater installed by Canadian Choice Home Services. They were very easy to deal with. They communicated very clearly explaining the steps in the process from start to finish, including dealing with the challenges of the very tight space in my furnace area. They left the basement clean and took all of the old furnace parts away. The air in the house is noticeably fresher with the new system. They also helped me apply for the government rebate. I would use Canadian Choice Home Services again without question.

milagros in Etobicoke
milagros in Etobicoke
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Great service

Recieved a very good service for the Tankless water heater i recommand them to other friends and other consumers . Very thank full and friendly staff specily their reperesentetive that give us the pakage he really hellped us to get the best price

More about Canadian Choice Home Services

Heating and Cooling Professionals providing highest quality products and services. We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured Service specialists. Canadian Choice Home Services is a Canadian owned and operated company. Providing the best service possible with over 15 years of experience. Canadian Choice Home Services provides furnaces, air conditioners, water filtration ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?