Tile Town Edmonton South

Working with Brad & Adam in Edmonton
Working with Brad & Adam in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Working with Brad & Adam

We are in the midst of completing our long and overdue basement renovation. The person working on tile was coming in the morning and we needed a great looking in stock and affordable tile that would seemlessly match our selected theme - we needed something ASAP that would work, something that I could take home with me immediately!

I sent Brad some pictures by text and he was able to help me...he took the time and that was greatly appreciated!

I then visited Tile Town on the south side and met Adam. He too was very helpful, knowledgeable and supportive.

I then met Brad who has 40 years of experience in the business. He took his time to work with me. He pays close attention to detail and that is very important to us! We are very happy and would recommend working with them!

Thanks Brad and Adam!

Vision Plumbing & Heating Edmonton in Edmonton

Service

I've used these guys for years on various projects. They are very helpful picking out the proper tile and style asked for.
They helped me on one of my very first projects explaining exactly what kind of tools and methods I should be using/doing.

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Edmonton?