Alpat Inc

Reviews for Alpat Inc

amarks
amarks

Fireplace Tiling

Sasha and Eldar as well as the rest of the team was an amazing experience. First, they were reliable, responsive and honest - I didn’t think twice about leaving them a key or have to worry about them not following through with the job. Second, they did an absolutely beautiful job and completely transformed my fireplace! They far exceeded my expectations and were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I can’t say enough great things about Alpat Tile. Thank you Alpat!!

gibor365
gibor365

Shower tiles replacement

We had a great experience from with Sasha from Alpat inc. He did an exceptional job in replacing damaged tiles in our shower. He was very busy with other projects, so volunteered to work on weekend. His quote was the cheapest one from several other companies I contacted. He's very professional guy with strong attention to details. I'd highly recommend him.

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto

Tiling Fireplace surround

Sasha is very responsive and professional. He was quick to communicate in the first place and understood that I was looking to complete the job within a week over the holiday period. He found a way to make it work within his busy schedule. He also provided me with different options for design and explained the costs associated with those options. I selected the one I thought would look best for my living room and he agreed. The job was well done and he and his co-worker cleaned up and followed up by phone afterward. Great work!

We are committed to proving top quality service to our clients by providing most suitable options for their projects. We truly appreciate your response. Thank you, Megan!

Lu
Lu

Kitchen backsplash and demo

Sasha did an excellent job with our kitchen backsplash. He was very professional and super courteous and polite. He always answered when I called which is rare for a lot of contractors. We had an issue with a couple of tiles after the fact but Sasha came to correct it immediately. Overall very good work.

Lu, we want our clients to have their project experience as smooth as possible. Thank you for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us.

Installing new tiles in bathrooms and hallways

Sasha and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. They were very professional, respectful, clean and timely. We will most certainly be hiring them again for our home renovation projects.
If you have been searching for a tile installer that has the highest expectations of himself and the confidence and talent to Get the Job DONE - I recommend Sasha!
Monique

Thank you for your feedback! We value your opinion and hope to having business with you in future.

Bathroom and Kitchen renovation

We had a very short time to complete renovation of our house. It was very important to us to find reliable contractors to do job as promised and scheduled. We were lucky to have Sasha from Alpat Inc. to complete bathroom and kitchen renovation on time and very high quality. Sasha is very professional, friendly and easy going person. He pays attention to detail and doing the job with perfection. He also helped us with many other things not related to work he has done.

We strongly recommend him for similar projects.

Thank you so much for an amazing job!!!
Goran

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We are glad that were able to deliver results satisfying your expectations and needs.

galyna.duda
galyna.duda
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We used Alpat Inc for our recent bathroom renovation. They are very professional and experienced, highly recommended.

Thank you, Galyna! We are very grateful for your review and recommendations.

Bojan
Bojan

Swimming pool water line tiles

Excellent!!! All contractors should be like Sasa. He did an amazing job on my swimming pool waterline tiles. He knew exactly which product to use on the walls of the pool, which grout and how to apply it, so it is salt resistant, freeze and thaw resistant. Will definitely call him again for my other projects.

Thank you, Bojan! It was a pleasure having business with you. Looking forward to doing more projects with you.

Nico
Nico

Bathroom renovation

The project was done on time. Excellent job and reasonable price. Will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thank you, Nico! Your review is much appreciated.

sabreena w.
sabreena w.

Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

I was looking for a place to rent and found online an apartment that was available. I met with Sasha and he told me that the apartment was being renovated. I honestly wasn't expecting to see such marvelous work done to both the kitchen, bathroom and the entire unit. When I moved in, I was blown away by the modern transformation to this unit. All my friends and family loves the high ceilings, pot lights and everything about it. I'm in love with my apartment so much and the joy it brings by just coming home to such a cozy space. I would recommend Sasha to anyone, he's very professional, polite and gets the job done. 5 stars all the way!

Sabreena,

Thank you for your response. It is truly valuable feedback for us. We are glad that we were able to create a place for you that is inviting and homelike.

More about Alpat Inc

With over 16 years of experience in stone and tile setting, we take care of your project, remodeling or new. Our professional staff is thorough, reliable and skilled to deliver results exceeding your expectations. We combine professional craftsmanship with innovative products and cutting edge designs. We handle all types of projects: residential or commercial, serving Toronto and GTA.

Call us today for a free estimate