Green Arc

Reviews for Green Arc

pauliv94
pauliv94

TV WALL MOUNT AND PAINTING

Ray and his crew are amazing. Green Arc has been my go to company for over a year now. They have done multiple jobs around my house from Tv wall mounts, to fixing kitchen appliances and painting the entire apartment. They are always on time, very professional and always leave everything clean. They always follow up with me after to make sure I am satisfied with the work they have done! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends!

Thank you so much for your generosity and feedback,
It's always a pleasure to work on your property. Please remember to contact us should you need any further work.

anitakapustin
anitakapustin

Painting and general work

Ray helped us prepare our house for getting it up for sale including painting, repairing stonework and the fence. He is very professional and capable, always on time and reasonably priced. I highly recommend him.

Hi Anita,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It's always a pleasure to see my clients happy.
Good luck with selling your beautiful property.

See you at your next project!!
Team Green Arc.

AF1RealEstateTeam
AF1RealEstateTeam

Painting and Renovations

Painting entire house/ fast /affordable and high quality /Jobs that start and finish on time

Thank you for your review and kind words.
It's always a pleasure to see the job done on time and on budget.
Please feel free to contact us for any future projects.

Regards,

hakim
hakim

Kitchen Renovation

Very satisfied.
Very professional and friendly.
Well priced.
Very helpful.
Even followed up a month after to make sure everything was properly done.
I love my new kitchen.

Hi Hakim,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it and it's always a pleasure to hear from our clients.
Please feel free to contact us for any of your future projects.

Regards

Maryam
Maryam

Washroom renovation

I hired Ray from Green Arc to renovate my 4 piece washroom.
He successfully completed the Job on time and on my budget. Hs work was very professional and clean. Also Him and his team were very pleasant and punctual.

Hi Maryam,
Thank you for your review and kind words,
We really appreciate it.
Please feel free to contact us for any future projects you might need help with.

Regards

More about Green Arc

Green Arc Contracting provides a 360 home improvement services for your home.
Our mission is to make sure every single client is more that satisfied with our work.
We are a professional and reliable team of experts that understand the importance of being on time, providing reasonable pricing and high quality service but most importantly to make sure there is a stress -free environment for you while we take care of your home.

*No job is too small for us :)