Rm Renovation

Reviews for Rm Renovation

svetatoronto1
svetatoronto1

Basement renovation

I was referred to Robert of RM Renovation by my friend after she had a bad experience with another contractor with her basement reno and Robert was the one that came in to fix their mistakes. He was highly recommend and the finish basement that he did for my friend looked beautiful. I knew I was in good hands.
He was easy to work with in our design process and explained clearly how each step of the project will be completed and it's timeline. The workmanship, the finishing and the quality of work are exceptional. Most importantly he took his craftsmanship and professionalism seriously by always being timely and ensuring the vision we had for our basement became a reality.
Needless to say our basement is now amazing and its all thanks to Robert RM Renovation.I am very pleased with their work!

Thank you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Finished our cold room

Robert came and converted my cold room into a beautiful wine room. Robert and his crew were fast, reliable and most importantly cleaned up after they were done their work! Extremely happy and would recommend him!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bathroom renovations (2)/ demolition and paint/ smoothe ceiling/ potlights in bedroom

They are amazing!!! Super efficient and organized. Work fast but with efficiency. Keep a promise of work being done on time. Area was always well cleaned up. Work was incredible and perfect in all aspect. They took all garbage at the end. They promised and they fulfilled. Amazing, reliable, efficient, affordable and really incredible workmanship. Highly recommend. Honest and trustworthy / hardworking and reliable. Beautiful washrooms just as planned and all work was perfectly done!

Stef0620 in North York
Stef0620 in North York

Bathroom renovation

Robert of RM Renovation is the most professional contractors we have ever dealt with. He has a strong attention to detail and the results show in the work that he does. He sticks to timeframes and keeps the job clean and as little distruption to your home as possible.
We couldn’t be happier with the stunning bathroom we now have!!!

liron
liron

Condo renovation

They are the best team I have ever hired! They are pleasant to work with, they worked quicker than anticipated and the work was clean. It’s not often you find such good reliable contractors. I highly recommend and will use them again for sure!

Dima
Dima

First Floor Renovation

Very professional! These guys pay attention to detail and will address all your concerns. They will never leave or cause any mess or garbage after themselves. Work was completed fast and with high level of quality that left me very satisfied. I highly recommend RM Renovation for their work ethic and the quality of work they perform!

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

House renovation - GREAT JOB!!!!

My son used this company for renovation of his house after the house got flooded . The work was done on time and of excellent quality, so my husband and I decided to renovate all 3 bathrooms in our house -around 11k /bathroom with all materials . I must say, the guys worked nonstop, every day and listened to all our wishes! Everything was done beautifully. We were very happy with the job and the team work of the 2 Roberts ! The guys have great respect to one another and to us -consumers ! Thank you Robert and Robert for an excellent workmanship! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who needs renovation!

Misha in Guelph
Misha in Guelph

Basement renovation

My basement is around 1000 sqft and I wanted to renovate and remodel my bedroom, open space with fireplace installation and three piece bathroom. The project was quite difficult because of the house age and me being very particular with the end result, so it took me some time meeting different contracts. Was lucky that my friend recommended me Robert and his team, the price quote was reasonable and wasn't changed by the end of the reno, even that they spent some time dealing with remodeling.
The basement looks amazing right now! They did a great job, everything looks just how I wanted to and quality is just unbelievable. I'm sure that I won't have to change anything for many many years. I'm a very happy customer, and of course, will highly recommend Robert and Rm Renovation!

Robert K.
Robert K.

Condo renovation and bathroom remodeling

After getting five quotations for my condo renovation I decided to go with RM Renovation and the finished product exceeded my expectations.
I was very impressed with the work RM Renovation did to install my bathroom.
Robert was very communicative to make sure I was happy every step of the way.
I am very pleased with how everything turned out and would recommend using this contractor in the future.

Andrey
Andrey

Commercial units renovation

RM Renovation did an excellent job on my commercial unit.Robert and his team are top notch professionals! The quality of workmanship is superb. They worked very cleanly, never left behind a mess. They accommodated every request. They always showed up on time and worked until their job was done. I'am 100% satisfied with the job done and wouldn’t hesitate for a second to recommend RM Renovation to friends and family. I'am already plotting the next Reno job and I'am so happy to have a team I can trust

More about Rm Renovation

RM Renovation is a Toronto based renovation company with more than 20 years experience in the field.
WE ARE THE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS WHO PERFORM KITCHEN, BATH OR BASEMENT RENOVATIONS ACCORDING TO YOUR PERSONAL PROJECT.
Our major activities are renovating basements, kitchens and bathrooms at reasonable prices. Trusting such works to us our clients have convinced in their quality and fast performing. We provide high-quality construction and renovation services as well as give maximum guarantee for our services. Depending on the project we perform our interior design, wall insulation and finishing.

Our advantages:

Quality and efficiency. We provide preparing and performing works as soon as possible.
Years of experience. We are in the renovation services market for many years and have an excellent reputation and hundreds of grateful customers.
Individual approach. We approach responsibly to perform each order and find the best options for the task as well as advise customers in order to meet all their individual needs.
Highly qualified specialists. We are a team of professionals and perform our work efficiently and reliably. Our employees keep their skills always according to the up to date requirements.
Customers positive reviews. We have a lot of positive feedback from the customers.
Basement renovation:

Basement in a private house more often perceived as a technical room: storeroom for garden tools or a cellar to store the harvest. Meanwhile, the basement is easy can turn into a full room to organize here, for example, a vinotheque, bar, home theatre or billiard room. The kitchen in the basement is also becoming a very popular modern solution. Construction and repair of the basement or ground floor, of course, will transform your home by adding not only the living space but also personality.

The following work can be done during the basement renovation.

Waterproofing. This is necessary if the moisture on the room walls revealed.

Heating. If the room is designed for staying long (kitchen, library, bathroom), it should be warm enough in any case.

Thermal insulation. This feature will save on heating and prevent heat loss into the ground and it will greatly enhance the energy efficiency of the whole building.

Lighting. If the basement has a small level above the soil it can be equipped with energy-saving windows. Additional electric light point sources using LED lamps will be created as well.

Soundproofing will be installed if the basement room contains equipment that generates big noise (e.g. water pumps etc.).

Water supply and sewerage. These works are performed accordingly to the local water company. Additional pumps can be installed if necessary.

Networks for the power supply, LAN or television can be laid, so it will provide you with maximum comfort.
Kitchen renovation:

The kitchen is one of the most visited places in your house. That is why it is so important that this room should be cozy and functional. We will do for you all kinds of our works for any areas of the rooms, from small to large ones. These will be the following:

1. Replacing the wires.

2. Aligning the surfaces of the ceiling and walls.

3. Laying the floor and wall tiles.

4. Floor, ceiling and general kitchen equipment installation.

5. Kitchen windows replacement.

6. Home appliances integration.

We always use safe and easy to wash materials.
Bathrooms renovation:

We are trying to renovate the bathroom as soon as possible because we well know this room is essentially the most important thing in your home. This type of repair involves the following:

1. Initial preparing the room, dismounting the wires, old tiles and plumbing communications.

2. Installation of new wiring, plumbing pipes, risers.

3. Preparing the walls, floor and ceiling.

4. Installation the new door and windows.

5. Installing the tiles on the floor and walls.

6. Installation of the new ceiling and lighting.

7. Installation of new connections to the water supply and sanitation.

8. Installation of all sanitary equipment and electric wash machine if needed.

We work at any time convenient for you. We are looking forward to meeting you!