Toronto ON M8Y 1W4

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Mary
Mary

I would like to highly recommend Yury at Quality Home Roofing and Remodelling. I had a problem with a brand new 1 year old roof that must have been very poorly done by such unprofessional people! I had actually paid full price and trusted a client of mine to do it for me! Never again. We had birds nesting under the loose shingles and recently some squirrel found it to be a good home. Yury came, found out quickly all the problems that my previous roofer neglected to do, recommended a solution and he remedied the problem within a few hours. I knew Yury a long time ago as he also did another roof for me in the past, but for this house, he was too busy, I didn't wait for him which was a big mistake. Yury's prices are very reasonable, a true professional, he does the job right from the first time! If you need to wait for Yury at Quality, he is worth the wait...!

Kathleen in Toronto
Kathleen in Toronto

Thanks for the quick service

I'd highly recommend Yuri and his team. I had small leak that I kept putting off because I didn't know whom to call. However, July was rainy and it was clear it needed attention pronto. They came the next day while I was at work, sent me pics of the missing shingles, quoted me a very fair price, and sent pics of a fixed roof that afternoon. Could not have been easier. Looking forward to getting them to fix the eaves troughs. I hope they do eaves troughs.

Sincere thank you Kathleen for taking the time to write a review of the repair work completed on your roof.
We truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Great work! Professional • Helpful - Highly recommend them!

Yuriy from Quality Home Roofing helped me find and deal with a leak that has been extremely illusive for many years. Yuriy was extremely helpful. He was very clear about what he was doing and why and answered all of my questions. His team was great, professional and effective!

I highly recommend Quality Home Roofing. I will be calling them for any future needs. A+++

Thank You, Jordan, for your review and recommendation.
We are happy that we were able to help you with your roofing issues and that our work was to your satisfaction.

Joe in Milton
Joe in Milton

Hole in Roof

Woke up Saturday to a dripping sound in attic. Saw that I had a hole in the roof and it was raining. Contacted Yuri and he was there within 2 hours and had it closed. His team came by later in the day and fixed it completely. Very happy with the service I got and the speed at which the problem was fixed.

We thank you Joe for writing this review.
We truly appreciate your positive support.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Outstanding

Wow! Best service I have received hands down in a long time. Yuryi and his team were honest and fair. They were efficient and tidy. They were courteous and respectful. They realized they had a job to be done and they delivered. We needed our entire roof completed with shingles, new plywood, and ventilation.

- provides an honest and fair quote
- asked me to select my shingles (after showing sample colours)
- arrived early
- stayed late
- called out what needed to be done
- showed me the “why” for what they were doing
- insisted payment would not be given until I was 100% satisfied and the work was complete

Use Yuryi and his team. They are fantastic

Dear Amanda,
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review for Quality Home.
We are very happy that our work was to your satisfaction and truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

andy
andy

Replaced Shingles.

The team showed up early and were very efficient. Good job and looks sharp. Cleaned up and were outta here. No mess, no fuss, nice and professional.

Thank you Andy for your positive response.
We are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.

stephen sharpe from Brampton
stephen sharpe from Brampton

ROOF REPAIR

I called Yuri, as my lower roof was leaking into my kitchen next to my island hood fan, I discovered the issue and installed new roof vents and re routed the downspouts from the upper eaves, he followed up with a courtesy call after the next big downpour, the repair did the trick and I could not have been more pleased, I would not hesitate to reccomend Yuri to anyone on need of a new roof or repair

Thank you Stephen for your kind words.
I am very happy that we were able to help with your roofing issues and truly appreciate your support and recommendation.
Thanks again,

Chris
Chris

Roof reshingled

My roof is steep and not easily accessible and there are various small areas (porch, bay window etc.) that also need shingles – two days minimum required. Yuriy responded quickly with an estimate and when the weather allowed, he and his team arrived promptly. They were hard workers, quick and professional and they paid great attention to detail. They were careful with the surrounding garden, and left the site clean and tidy. I am very pleased the work I had done, and I have no hesitation in giving Quality Home Remodeling the highest of recommendations. Thank you, Yuriy and your crew, for a great job done at a reasonable and fair price.

Hello Chris,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review.
We truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

Efficient and helpful

I was in a bind to get my roof fixed before I sold the house. Yuriy came next day and showed me exactly the problem and how to fix it. Affordable and helpful! Thank you!

You're welcome and thank you for writing this review.
We are very glad that we were able to help.

k_stoute
k_stoute

Roof shingle - Emergency

Notice water on the interior of my patio door. Called and within two days their team was at my door early morning and within 2 hours a new roof was installed. Quality work and professionalism. Very clean workers and attention to details. Thank you Yuriy and your team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our work.
We are grateful for your support and pleased that we were able to help you with your issue.

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.